To all new members of the Crypto platform - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dedo

To all new members of the Crypto platform

You are right, I find many duplicate topics and try to avoid them, it is useless for us to read the same information daily, many beginners may mistake publication without searching for the title if it already exists.

• +1 1

Specific topics in this platform are a major issue all the moment, and we recommend all members, especially new ones, to read and check for the topic and posts before creating a new one to prevent any repetitive articles. But, the most of them simply read to get even more articles.

I seen this, because most of post is similar to each other . But this is wring if gou want to get information thennyou can read other post who really help you to understand forum. So it good that read the rules and follow them. Then you can perform well and good .if you know about rules of this forum. You can use search button and can can search about topic which you want to read and understand.  So don't make useless topic and try to make new and unique topic which us not on this forum before your posting.

Dear new member the rule of this forum not to repeat the same topic because it will be harmful for you and others to because it will not be beneficial for you and other to It will be just waste of time so please read the instructions of this forum .hope you will not mind .

Hello dear members I hope you all are good and doing great job on this platform firstly I want to tell you that cryptocurrency is really helping us to manage the over expenses 

There are many similar and repeated topics, and the reason for this is questions from the new members. New information about the encrypted information must be searched for and shared on the forum for the benefit to all.

On 1/12/2021 at 12:05 AM, Dedo said:

During this month, I noticed that there are many similar topics in the content proposed for discussion despite the existence of strict rules not to publish repeated topics ..

I hope that all new members read the instructions and special regulations before starting to ask questions or discussions as topics in this platform so that the important topics are focused on  It is useful and it provides expertise and knowledge to all members ..

I hope to hear your opinions

Everyone is facing this problem that there are many similar topics in this forum and due to this moderator is also deleting many topics but members are not doing their work properly we all have to work like a team and make good topic we should make this form good not bad.

• +3 1

Hello dear, indeed, I agree with you, the standards of the gathering ought to be regarded by not rehashing to safeguard the nature of our distributions and the nature of the discussion. I additionally trust that fresh introductions will peruse the directions of the discussion to realize what they should do and what they ought to keep away from. I expect accomplishment for everybody..

This problem always confronts us, and it causes us another problem, which is that our posts on duplicate posts are deleted and that vinegar is for a person to first search for the topic he wants to publish, even if nothing is published

Welcome to all new members on crypto platform.This is very good for you in your future and reasonable earnings.Make sure create the relevant and positive topics this is only way to get good reputation.

Of course, before asking anything, you should get information before publishing any topic. You should do research and publish a unique standard topic.

Dear Friend! We should posts on the topics that may be helpful for everyone. We should posts on useful topics. We should comment on twenty useful posts. We must follow the rules and regulations of crypto forum. Don't copy paste. We should avoid negitive reactions. 

Thank you for sharing, my friend ...
There are a number of similar posts posted on this forum.
I see many topics that I answered some of the topics that someone else posts but I'm not even saying that someone copied someone's topic they might not have seen,
As all beginners should always try to visit the search box first before asking a question or creating a topic to see if the question or topic really exists or not.
And there must be some extra activities in place that prevent the same topic and warn the person who made the mistake.

Welcome my dear friend, I agree with you, there are many repeated publications, and I think they should be disposed of and replaced with new and more useful publications that can draw attention and respond to them with new comments

It is true that the duplicate topics, in addition to that they do not help and do not provide any added value, they also make us feel bored and disappointed .. in addition to that they expose their owner to points, warning and scamming .. So I hope everyone publishes topics with good, useful and new content.

• +4 1

The moderators have given warning points to people who have been publishing highly duplicated topics.

We must keep our lives in this forum by spreading awareness among members of not breaking the rules and regulations here or we will be banned by brokers.

• +4 1

here are many topics in this forum which are similar but there is no any issue we can describe our feelings on those posts in different ways which will be useful for others.for beginners the first thing they have to do is now the platform, see how it is detailed, read the topics very well and all its bases to understand how it works and in the process you will be learning and responding your internal questions

• +1 1

Yes there are many topics assimilarte especially in this section, I have noticed that many of the new beginners create we have nonsense like where he asks what are the rules, when any member of the forum that is in the about section of the forum, plus most of the doubts that give them to beginners can be easily clarified by reading a little.

Yes, my dear friend, there are a lot of recurring topics, but everyone has an excuse because this section is for beginners. Most of us ask questions in our favor. Even someone who posts frequent posts doesn't know the topic is actually up.

On 1/12/2021 at 12:05 AM, Dedo said:

During this month, I noticed that there are many similar topics in the content proposed for discussion despite the existence of strict rules not to publish repeated topics ..

I hope that all new members read the instructions and special regulations before starting to ask questions or discussions as topics in this platform so that the important topics are focused on  It is useful and it provides expertise and knowledge to all members ..

I hope to hear your opinions

Yes friend, everyone is facing such a problem.. This is only due to the new members which are joining the forum continuously and day after day.. As they come on the forum and they start making topics.. They have no enough knowledge about the forum and also to how we can make a good and useful topic. They come and join us in making topics.. Usually they copy and paste others material that's why we are noticing many similar posts every day. So plz stop this and become a mature member on the forum. Firstly gain some knowledge and then make topics. Thanks. 

• Useful or interesting 1

My dear friend I totally agree with you and I will thank you for giving me this information I am new to this site and I do not know much but hopefully I will get a lot of information soon, Others like me who are new here should read this post and it can be very useful for them.

I agree with you, and I advise everyone to use the search feature in the forum before creating a topic because it is likely to be published before and therefore it will be duplicate if it is written again, we must stay away from duplicate topics because it will definitely be deleted and thus contribute to improving the quality of the forum and keep Only useful topics.

Many members write duplicate posts, so before creating a new post, you must make sure that the post is not duplicated, and also that only useful topics be raised. This forum should be a place for useful and non-duplicate topics.

Yes, my friend, I really agree with you. Recently, we have seen very duplicate topics and posts in this forum, and this matter is strictly prohibited in the forum rules. Nevertheless, others publish duplicate posts and duplicate topics mainly in the topics that we participate in daily. They are duplicate topics. Topics were in The past, and this is inevitable. This topic and all posts that others have shared within the topic will be deleted. Therefore, I invite everyone to abide by the rules of the forum in general. Thank you very much.

• +1 1

I agree but it seems to me that beginners always need someone to guide them and since there are new members every day that is why the publications are repeated what they would have to do is clarify that by looking at the publication on their left There is an icon that if it is white is a sign that this publication was not commented if it turns gray it is that you commented on it but it is in process and finally if it is black it is that you have already done it, do not repeat it again, it seems to me that in this way some are going to learn something to me they taught me like this and I am not confused any more.

• +1 1