I suggest you many things to stay a Cryptotalk member! - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

I suggest you many things to stay a Cryptotalk member!

Thank you very much for this valuable participation, my dear friend. I really agree with you, Cryptotalk is the best forum in the world because it provides knowledge and profit, so we must maintain our presence in it and adhere to the rules in order to not be subject to the ban

I am very lucky to be a part of this forum and yeah to avoid banning from this forum we should follow above things mostly following rules and regulations

I am new to this platform but it is not paying as much to the users as it was doing in past that means we are not getting enough money so how can we stay stick to it

You are right, my friend, as a beginner here. You must follow the rules in the forum and provide useful information and your comments exceed 100 characters at least if not, your comment will be useless and useless. Be careful of copying and pasting other people's responses. Present your own thoughts on your topic.

I think that the site is doing its job perfectly. There are people who only have profit intentions. I will add a suggestion so that this does not happen. I suggest not logging in from more than one account on the same mobile phone. I wish you a happy time brother

You are right, it is great to be in this wonderful forum where you use your time meaningfully and earn money at the same time. You must adhere to the rules and regulations and participate in topics with useful content. I wish all the luck.

Thank you for this post. Yes, we can be excluded from the forum if we violate the laws, so we have to provide important and useful content that does not violate the rules

In my opinion, we should be effective members of the forum by publishing useful, valuable and content posts related to the topic at hand, providing good advice, and sharing our experiences and opinions with each other.  Add to that give each other good reviews.  Avoid writing racist phrases.  So let's always be good friends.

Thank you, my friend and dear, for these valuable advice on staying to work in a recent coding forum. You also mentioned valuable advice about publishing posts. Some forum rules regarding publishing posts in general. Thank you dear for these tips. It is really valuable and I am right all working here and setting its goal of knowledge In general, according to what I wish to others, knowledge is better than learning a newly coded forum, thank you very much

Thank you for sharing this valuable information with us. Because suggestions like these will allow us to improve what is necessary and apply what we must do to survive and stay longer on the platform.

• +1 1

This is a great topic, the most important thing for it is to post the best, which should be interesting, it will give new people a lot to learn.

You should always suggest new and useful topics that attract everyone's attention.  You have to work hard and make an effort to stay here . You must strive and strive to achieve all goals . And develop yourself and your work . It strengthens your experience in this field correctly

On 1/9/2021 at 3:24 PM, tienda said:

I'm sure who have been form part of this forum are very delighted to meet this Cryptotalk.

Because I'm sure they haven't found a better opportunity than this forum!

Because there is no other place, the best and unique opportunity is this forum, where we do our work of writing content, at the end of 7 days we have our reward.

And besides that we are not only earning money also gaining valuable knowledge.

But unfortunately at any time we can be removed from this forum!

To avoid that, what will you do? ...

I suggest you to read the rules/regulation fully and follow them....

I suggest you do not make content of less than 100 characters,

I suggest you do not copy and paste,

I suggest you do not make false likes

I suggest you doing good and constructive post

Anything can you add as suggestion?...:classic_rolleyes:

If you just wanna to enjoy this forum earnings and avoid never to get removed, you just need to use cryptotals as an office where you supposed to do the perfect work and get salary, because anywhere you work they need you to do a perfect work in order for them to be paying you.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Yes mate you are correct that if we want to stay here we want to follow many thing. Firstly we need to follow every rules and regulations of this forum other wise there is good chance to get banned.