What is crypto currency and why this was made? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
fahimshahriar2020

What is crypto currency and why this was made?

Cryptocurrency are digital currencies used digitally, and it's created and built to support users to make people's lives better and giving them a chance to gain more wealth for little, by running on a site that's a perfect opportunity for all of us to take the potential to make more profit.

• +5 1

There are many pages to buy and sell cryptocurrencies of all kinds. Use yobit to discover its excellent variety. Electronic currencies are the future. Desirable luck. Do no longer neglect to react to this comment if it allows you.

• +5 1

Cryptocurrency is a digital currency that is not seen as an electric currency.  Where transactions are verified and bound by a decentralized system using cryptography instead of centralized authority

• +5 1

In the beginning, we may find it difficult to understand the nature of cryptocurrencies, and this is normal, as it is an intangible virtual currency, that is, it is paperless created by a Japanese person and is traded through the Internet.

• +5 1

Welcome friend. Just a new member here. Cryptocurrency is a digital currency that can be used for different uses. You can use to buy goods online and likes. Even it's now welcome in hospital in some countries as payment. Ethereum, litecoin, Tron, Bitcoin and some upcoming coins are classified as cryptocurrency. Thanks. 

• +5 1

Crypto currency is a digital money which can be earn from the internet through online working. It provides very good services to its many customers to earn digital money while sitting in their house.

On 1/8/2021 at 5:56 PM, fahimshahriar2020 said:

Peace be upon you brothers. I know you all are well. Guys I know a little bit about bitcoin but what is crypto currency and who and why it was invented. Is there any other branches in it? That's all I wanted to know. Please comment what you know about it. Thanks!!

I hope that you are find my dear friend.my dear buddy it is the form of currency which give us a lot of benefit. It is the digital assessmentan arrangement of the currency is from where we can exchange our currency with other currencies. There are a lot of currencies present in the cryptocurrency so we can exchange our money in the desired currency.

Santoshi nakamato was created bitcoin currency. Bitcoin currency is a cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is a digital currency which are used in the world.and easily exchange one mbl to other with electronic media.

On 1/8/2021 at 5:56 PM, fahimshahriar2020 said:

Peace be upon you brothers. I know you all are well. Guys I know a little bit about bitcoin but what is crypto currency and who and why it was invented. Is there any other branches in it? That's all I wanted to know. Please comment what you know about it. Thanks!!

How are you brother ,cryptocurrency  is digital currency. It was created by  satoshi  Yamamoto.He thought that  transaction  of money should be  rapidly  with out  central  authority. He thought it would be  convenient for sender and receiver. Bitcoin is a most popular  currency  among cryptocurrency. It is digital currency  .we can't  see it physically. 

Cryptocurrency is a decentralised digital money,basis on Blockchain technology.you may be familiar with the most popular version like bitcoins  there are more other then 4000 cryptocurrency.and it is a good way to earn .

Bitcoin is like a electronic type of currency and it is made by japanese person. And through this platform we are getting btc and we can withdraw them easily. And this platform is helping more to  students and we are making money more as we can. So this app is very helpful for us.

Cryptocurrencies follow the principle of creating an economy that is not governed by the personal interests of large entrepreneurs, that is, it is based on decentralization, where everyone has the power to manage their money at ease and using the projects that they see fit. , without regional limits.

I am a new user in the platform.  Logically crypto currency was made my some unknown group of people.i telling you something about this. that's why I'm new here.

@fahimshahriar2020 Greetings ,My dear friend, crypto currency is a digital currency which we earn on Internet ,there are many other types of crypto currencies and all of them have their own values on internet ,digital currency is invented by a Japanese name as satoshi.I hope so this information is enough to you .

Hello mate i hope you are fine crypto currency is a digital currency and now its spread world wide so we should get a knowledge about this because in future we use mostly the crypto currency and now many companies accept crypto currency so i think its a good to work here

Cryptocurrencies were made in order to protect any financial exchange, as well as how to protect money to help inflation and superinflation end the personal economy of citizens and users for this and many more reactions were created by cryptos. 

Hello friends, I know you all are well. Guys I know a little bit about bitcoin but what is crypto currency and who and why it was invented. Is there any other branches in it? That's all I wanted to know. Please comment what you know about it. Thanks!!

Bitcoin is a digital currency,  this has a Japanese backgroud . This was an intengible digital coin which was actually invented to make online payments for different business deals. Later on many of the companies designed their own Cryptos for maling their payments. 

Bitcoin and digital currencies were not famous as they are now.  In the pandemic condition they got public and every one is getting benefit out of them.. 

Cryptocurrency can be electronic digital forex that is kept in on the web finances. You may make electronic digital money the following and you may business or perhaps make investments these kinds of money. The initial 100 content are usually without charge next right after the very first 100 content you will end up offered 1000 seated BTC for every submit and you may help make at the most 20 content each day. Make an effort to submit special and also beneficial articles. Inconsequential content usually is not authorized which can be not necessarily great for this kind of community forum. Thus perform tough and also help make the upcoming vivid and also protected.

• +5 1

Hello everyone, cryptos are digital currencies, which we use to exchange them with each other, to obtain some additional profit, this type of operation can be done quickly and safely, personally I believe that cryptos were created to obtain another type of alternative or technology that allows us to safeguard our money and get additional returns.

• +5 1

Crypto currencies were made to fix the the problems of the financial sector especially after the 2008 financial crisis. It is decentralized which means that it is not under the control of anyone, not even the government. That makes it the currency for the people.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think cryptocurrencies in general were invented to move away from a centralized bank-based economy, as there are no central variants like common fiat currencies.

• +5 1

Cryptocurrency is the online currency.  Whose awkwardness is only on the internet.  The cryptocurrency is a minor method of transaction from the customer's device to the device.  Cryptom currency can be easily traded.  Large assets convert to crypto in short range.

• Useful or interesting 1