How to get proper response? Some tips..? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Asim808

How to get proper response? Some tips..?

On 1/9/2021 at 9:43 AM, Rosen said:

content

I am a bigner on the crypto talk and Its my first post but I am commenting on posts but didn't get any response give me some tips and some use full stude us good information and knowledge and experience.in this platform we can get good experience from senior's because they are already much time spend here.

Hello my friend, in the beginning, I advise you not to despair and continue to try and write useful and important posts, do not rush to write posts and do not worry if you do not receive a response, you are now in the establishment stage and if you commit to working according to the conditions you will progress and receive responses when you are able to write posts Useful as time goes by and you gain experience working on the forum.

My friend, I see your subjects as being very interesting, so I urge you to do the same But I have a little note that will probably help you in your time on this forum Try to reduce your misspellings and write your words well The topic is understandable, and I see that the previous responses have fulfilled everything I wish you the best times and dazzling success

Thank you very much; did you give us any helpful advice? We need to extend our knowledge and information so that people can learn from our posts and give us constructive feedback. It is important to stick to the rules and regulations when operating on this site.

On 1/9/2021 at 9:43 AM, Rosen said:

content

I am a bigner on the crypto talk and Its my first post but I am commenting on posts but didn't get any response give me some tips and some use full stude us good information and knowledge and experience.in this platform we can get good experience from senior's because they are already much time spend here.

It's nice to respond to comments in a nice and helpful way.
The benefit will be wider

Edited by sea&&

You should focus at the time of creating a comment to make sure that it is useful and there are no misspellings and you should also mention people in a comment to put you a positive reputation

• +1 1

My dear, you can create an appropriate and good response and benefit by your commitment to the rules and conditions here and make your participation more useful and full of information, and this is the most important thing in this wonderful forum.

• +1 1

My dear friend, to get responses, your subject or comment must be purposeful and valuable, and it relates to encrypted currencies and contains information that some do not have, so you get a reputation, positive evaluation and responses to this topic

• +2 1

This time, you must first make 100 comments. Those comments do not include anything that is annoying, difficult, pointless, or offensive. Make your content as rich as possible, and follow the instructions that will take you to a relevant post. Best wishes.

My dear friend, do not panic and worry about this. With the passage of time, people will see your comments and responses. If they are clearly and beautifully nourished, your opinion will be discussed with other responses. Information is exchanged and knowledge is spread in all fields, but I make sure that your topics are meaningful and beneficial to all. My best wishes for success

Well .. I think it is good to have a good reputation .. But in order to get a good reputation, you must write a useful and strong topic, and of course the topic must be new .. Stay away from copying and pasting .. Follow the rules and I will guarantee you success .. Be patient My friend .. I wish everyone good luck

It is not necessary for the response to be quick in the early stages of entering the forum. When you continue to publish the topics there, someone is browsing your posts. If they have useful meaning and concepts, he will talk to you and answer you, and you try to make your topics suitable for all members and to be simple, uncomplicated and will rise and succeed with time

I think there are two ways to get attention and response to your posts, 

You should either create useful topics that will benefit the platform, or create useful comments on others topics, I think that this are the way that make you gain response on your posts.

Dear reading the main proposed topic that is at the beginning of the post and reading the first post on the topic is like understanding the topic factor and devoting your knowledge is like publishing all the information you have about this topic in general, so read the post well before responding in order to publish all that is useful and thus publish The correct and useful information, and in its correct form, thank you very much

• +1 1

Welcome fellow, you need to work hard to create useful and unique posts to get a suitable response.

Trust me you are in the right place friend you will benefit a lot if you work sincerely in this forum.

Be patient and follow the rules.

• +5 1

Welcome to this forum, you are lucky to be here, to write the best response to a topic that you have to read carefully and understand and aim at, then search for the topic on Google or YouTube or anywhere, what is important for you is to collect useful information to write and respond to the topic

If you want a response you need to tag someone or quote the reply or the post to talk and discuss about it and for sure you will have a response just write in a good language that can be understood.

Dear friend,

In order to get many good responses and reputation here, the topics you post must be useful and you must have enough information about the topic before you post it.

I hope you enjoy your journey on this platform

In order to get a positive reputation, you have to have your topic useful to everyone and unique and does not contain spelling mistakes.

Dear, master your work well in the hobby currency. Post topics of greater benefit in this forum in order to get a reputation and you will get a response for sure that working in this forum is a great thing to gain experience and knowledge and increase information and study so well.

• +2 1

I think it depends on your topic how well you write it The better she writes, the more people will like her Will follow you Which will fill both your rankings and rankings And you will get good reps

yes if you want to get proper response from the member than you have tag remember so that they might be a know about your post and content which you are being created. If you have  create good quality content which will be beneficial for you and people will respond to you on your topic which should be different content from others.

• +2 1

Welcome, my dear friend, the most important thing in work here is to make sure to create useful topics because when you do that you will automatically get positive responses and evaluations.

• +3 1

Welcome my friend this forum is very useful and we should enjoy working here you have to work hard to gain a lot of valuable information and experience so that you can put up important and interesting topics that attract members to interact with good luck 

• +1 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.