Why patience is necessary? - Page 37 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohammad Sultan

Why patience is necessary?

Many of the users worked for a while here and faced some difficulties, did not finish their work and gave up under the pressure of those difficulties, in the end, see the result from the loser? Of course they are the losers, if they had been patient and continued to work hard, they would have become successful in their lives.

• +1 1

A patient person is a great person because patience is one of the most important qualities of success, not only in this forum. Patience is also important in our daily life. We must give up our negative emotions in order to gain success and excel in this forum

Patience, in my opinion, is the secret to success in the crypto world. You are the luckiest lerson in the crypto universe if you have patience. Patience is needed in most trading platforms, whether it is for a short period of time or for a long period of time.

Patience is very important in this forum, you have to behave to it in order to complete the 100 posts, then you also have to be patient because not all the posts that you will participate will accept many of them will be deleted if they are not useful .

Non patient people will never be able to get what they want , life is full of obstacles and we will never get rid of the bad emotions  so we mist be patient especially if we are working in a new world like the cryptocurrencies one

Welcome here my friend, i will explain for you, 

patient is essential, why ? 

making money not the easy thing you think you can do in one hour, you must work hard and learn and search, this why you must be patient.

Hello my friend
When dealing in cryptocurrencies and when you are mining, this process requires a lot of time and effort, so everyone tells you that you have to be patient in order to be able to earn money
Good luck to you

Being patient is one of the most important things to be a successful investor
For example, if you entered into a deal and lost some of your money and did not have patience, you will enter into other deals as well, which you may lose.
Therefore, everyone must have patience and understand how to invest cryptocurrencies and what they depend on when the market is volatile and does not prove its value. We must wait and really deliberate.

Hello, everyone.
In trading you have to be disciplined and patient must be patient and wait for the right moment to do any work, whether buying or selling, because volatility sometimes be many so I have to be patient to counteract all the failures and difficulties and achieve success

Yes you are right patience is important key here for grow in a some days or if you want to learn here in this forum you share such a useful information here in you topic i learn a lot from this

Always work and never become greedy. Only depend on yourself never depends any body. Share your experience and knowledge with others and get good ideas.

• +2 1

Hello my friend, in the field of digital currencies, earning may be slow at first, in this forum you have to wait for two weeks to start earning, so we all have to be patient to get the gains in the end, good luck 

Every thing in the life needs you to be patient

and the patience important for your investments and make the right choices

if you harry yourself up in making decisions you will do mistakes and that is not good for you

wish you the good luck friend

Hello my friend
You must be patient to reach your goals, there are many risks that we can encounter.
You have to make your tasks seriously and patience, so do not accelerate making a decision that may lead to loss!
Patience is necessary and important, good luck.

Greetings, my dear friend, patience is the pillar and key to success and every work we do without patience will not reach our desired goals, and we must be patient, learn and gain experience in the world of currencies encrypted with the extent required to be effective and distinguished members of this forum

لأن الصبر أساس النجاح 
علينا دائما التحلي بالصبر من أجل الوصول إلى هدفنا وتحقيق كل ما نسعى إليه. 
الصبر من أهم الميزات التي تصاحب الإنسان الناجح. 
الصبر مفتاح الفرج.

Patience plays a fundamental role in our lives, because of it many times we do well, because we avoid taking steps without first thinking about the matter. Patience in the world of cryptocurrencies will help us go further.

Always put in the effort and never become selfish. Only depend on yourself and never on someone else. Share your expertise and experience with others to generate new ideas.

Hi dear friend,

Yes you are right patience is necessary in every field. To achieve any target you must wait with patience. I think patience is a key of success. We have to wait for good time. Some times we fail in our mission but if we continue our work with patience than we will achieve our mission.

Dear you, be patient, because patience is the key to success and reaching goals, and because the field of trading has great fluctuations in currencies .. At some time surrender and haste leads to the risks and losses of every work we have done previously, so patience is necessary in every stage and every section

Percience is necessary at all time, Like the say haste is waste When you hurry to do thinks. To achieve what you want here needs percience. Without that, you might hurry and take some hasty decision which you might regret after. Like what @saradz mentioned i

Dear i think this patient means wait for payment. Patient means wait for gaining reputation. Patient means follow rules and regulations. Patient is more important in life . Some time hurry in life make dangerous life m keep patient in every stage of life. Every thing take time for reached destiny. So keep patient.

Patience is very important in life this is the truth to live the world peacefuly and happily to have a patience ,emotion week you and can't you live there crypto are the best way to live and understand people and you Shair there problem also hwre

The importance of patience is evident in general in the field of trading and investment when you open long-term deals that require long time and patience to profit from them or you buy a long-term currency in order to rise and sell it.

Cryptocurrency is a risky task as it is not predictable.We have to work continuously and wait for results.It requires a lot of patience on our part.emotions often lead to mistakes.