The best example of success - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Thank you really for this strong support for us. Of course, for those who want to succeed, we must be patient because this world is very wide and its statistics change daily and because success does not come in a night and in a long time, we must be patient

Yes, my friend, this is true .. the path to success is a ladder .. you climb on it step by step .. you need patience and diligence in order to reach your goal

Thank you my friend for this supportive post you are right we must not despair especially in our field it is full of surprises we just have to work and persevere to earn and as I said bitcoin has become a great power with hard work and time

• +3 1

Hello dear friends ..

The best example of success and advancement at the highest levels and prestige is for you to have successful and important opinions that you present to people in private and public without hesitation about the matter finally and work to devise advice for what you propose and how to deal with it properly and circulate solutions frequently to present and discuss your topics in a collective spirit between the people and the members based on this Forum and strive to be one of the distinguished people of reputation and fame among them without prior warning.

Thank you. I wish you great successes and success.

Of course my dear success must be need time and patience if we really wants to be successful in our life then we Face difficulties are problems in our life kindly work  hard and do your work with complete sincerity I have learned a lot from this group about cryptocurrency. I learned about digital currencies so work hard and be helpful to other members

Success is every human ambition to achieve. And this is the most powerful and effective way to come true which to do with patient and dreams. Once you have something to hold on with great commitment and dedication. Just excesses more patient to get the best out of it. 

Hello my friend, when I read your post, I was surprised that the price was like this, that the price of Bitcoin when I wrote this comment is 56 thousand dollars, so we have to be patient and not give up, and for sure we will achieve

• +1 1

The key factor of every success story in the world is patience, you always need to be patient and to believe in your yourself and your work in order to get your earnings in life. 

In the beginning, I want to thank you for providing us with moral support. Yes, my friend, success takes time and patience, and it also requires self-confidence and serious work.

This is a very good example of success and what I have noticed about it, is that patience plays a very mighty and large role for someone to achieve success. we just need to be patient in anything we are doing.

Success is a very big topic and needs a lot and a lot of explanation, but I can give you an example of success, which is me . Yes me . It was my dream to study at the University of Medicine, but the circumstances were very difficult . I was living in a very bad psychological state, but despite everything, despite the fact that close friends abandoned me and even the family abandoned me . Despite all this, I was able to reach my dream and study medicine

Thank you, my friend, for this support
We must always be patient and pursue our dreams and insist on achieving them
We must strive to achieve the project we start, no matter how difficult it is

In fact, this is a story of another kind, the story of the development of the Bitcoin currency over the years, it was detailed to tell us about your success story or any other story about success, in the end we are not Bitcoins, we have to make our own success.No matter how hard it takes, I wish everyone to achieve this.

• +2 1

the best example of success is that our senior member who are working here for a long time. they are earning here and also guiding other people . 

• +1 1

You are right my friend really success comes after a long time but definitely so we should have a good amount of patience and work hard in any field of life then we can get success in that field. 

And a short time ago it exceeded 60K, this confirms the need to have patience in investing in cryptocurrencies, you must decide whether you are a trader and speculator or if you are an investor because the matter will differ with you completely.

• +2 1

Hello my friend, I agree with you. Success needs to work hard and commitment. Failure does not matter. We must always be patient to get to what we want.
The future of cryptocurrencies is bright and prosperous, so there is no room for fear. We just have to be patient to reach success

Really, my friend, no one in three years thought bitcoin could be that important. 
It really takes patience and hard work to achieve our goals. 
We must not get tired and persevere to achieve our goal.

Yes, you are correct in saying that success is a huge accomplishment, then we can achieve success in this area quickly; it takes time, and we only achieve success after a long time. If we want to excel in a mission, we must first set solid targets and deadlines and then keep working hard; only then will we be able to succeed when moving. Als is a good example of success.that we cannot achieve a good time of our age very soon, that is, if we want to increase our age very soon, we cannot increase it.

I agree with you, success takes time and we have to be patient. Nobody knows in the future about the coins we hold, no matter how long if we are confident and patient about the potential of the coins we hold then success will be ours. Sometimes most of us are impatient and afraid that the price of the coin we hold will drop so we panic selling it. I think that trait should be removed.

• +5 1

We should not feel frustrated because success doesn't come easily we must preserve and continue working success must be need time and patience if we really want to successful in our life then we must be ready to face the problem۔۔

Thanks for sharing this useful information with us. If we want to become the successful member of this forum than we should abide the rules and regulations of this forum 

Yes, the price of Bitcoin always increases and I never see a decrease in it, and this is what we want and I think now that it increased twice its price than before, and this matter encourages us more to work in order to earn money.

• +3 1

Dear self-confidence first, which is the secret of success
And success is hard and easy.
The difficulty is if you don't work hard and smart, otherwise it is easy.
If we don't do anything, we won't have any success.
 There are many examples of success in life,
The best thing is that if you do your job, continue even if you do not get a positive result. It is enough that you tried.

Hello my friends, the best way to succeed is patience and not surrender, so that we do not fail and we have frustration at work. The path to success needs perseverance always and I wish success to all