Why I don't get paid for my useful posts after one week - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sal088

Why I don't get paid for my useful posts after one week

Hello buddy, don't worry about it. You will be get paid for your posts if you have got positive reputation of your posts. So , for positive reputation, you should create useful and helpful posts for others. Good luck.

Forum policy You had to share 100 free topics at the beginning, and then you are paid twenty useful topics a day after a week of first participation after the hundredth. That is why my friend

• +2 1

The Criptotalk forum establishes that payment of the other publications is made after 100 publications, that is, after completing 100, it has a margin of 20 regular publications, which are those that are entitled to payment if they received a positive rating, that is, they are useful and of high quality, and this is determined by accordance with the legislation, payment, and the list of publications are made.

Hello friend, I hope you will be well paid for posts that receive a positive evaluation. Therefore, you must make sure if your posts have received positive reviews, and then you will be paid a week after publishing.

• +2 1

Sir, I'd like to extend my greetings to you.

The first thing you should know is that cryptotalk only pays after your account has been checked, which will happen after you have completed 100 comments. And for each good comment that is checked, you will be charged. However, if you are not paying, there may be a problem with your posts, which are not being counted. Make an attempt to reach customer service.

This do happen if the time for getting paid not yet through and you need to excesice patient because some times it have to be in late hours of the day while some time it may be from you that your post are not all been accepted or they are not even been rated.

• +1 1

You do feedback you are here not providing benefits at all so work hard and don't despair if you have useful post and couldn't receive payment it mean your post don't get positive۔۔

I'm new bie so by your post its help me to now by other experience that always be patience and don't ever me tension about anything on that forum

In this forum payment is made but not simply... The content of your comment must be positive and useful to be paid to you...Be patient and work carefully do not write a random comment you have to understand the question in all its dimensions...Payment is made a week after completing the 100 comments, but you need to write 20 comments per day
He wished everyone luck and success

Sometimes payment may be delayed to ten days. You have to be patient and make sure that your posts garner positive feedback to ensure that you are paid for it. Be patient and do not despair.

It is possible that you did not get good reputation on these posts because the condition for obtaining gains is that these publications have good reputation and also it may have been removed due to certain mistakes ... Do not despair, try hard in the next times.

• Useful or interesting 1

My friends would like to inform you that the reaction talks have been disabled, and we can no longer receive reaction talks. Aside from that, I noticed that several other members were having issues with their payments not starting even after a week had passed. However, you do not need to be concerned because their payment began a few days later. They were also compensated for each of their messages.

My friend, your posts may not be accepted by moderators or not received positive support
Because positive support is a prerequisite for payment
Each comment or post that is positively supported takes 1000 Satoshi for it
Or maybe you are talking about the 100 free comments in the first week of work

• +1 1

Unfortunately, my friend, the forum canceled giving profit for interactions for some time. As for your comments, you must have a good reputation for the comment that you will be paid for 

• +2 1

Your helpful comment must receive a positive rating from a member in order to be paid. You will take 200 satoshi for every helpful comment that has a positive rating.

You are paid a maximum of 20 comments per day.

Cryptocurrency is a long-term project that requires patience. It'll take ten days in the hopes that they'll pay you. It is important to have a good reputation. I hope you get your money back.

Obviously there may be some reasons for not payment. Actually this may be because the post is irrelevant, or the topic is totally deleted from the platform, or may someone did not receive positive reputation for the post because the rules and regulation of the platform provided that Only post that have positive reputation will receive payment.

My dear friend you will get paid for only those posts which received positive reputation from the members of this forum you will not get payment for the post which do not receive any reaction from the members of this forum so create opics which are charming and people will like them more

• +4 1

Dear friend, the payment system now differs from the previous one, so now you are paid 7 days after you wrote the post, blind if you wrote it on Friday, you will earn from it on the following Friday, do not worry, your money will not be wasted, this forum is not a scam.

• +2 1

Paying in Bitcoin is only made on posts that have gained positive reactions, and most members do not rate any post or comment because they do not take credit for the responses.

• +3 1

Positive feedback is a key factor for Yobit to pay you for your publication, I suggest that you focus on that goal by creating excellent topics so that the members of the forum react and value it.

• Useful or interesting 1

My dear friend there must be a reason that you are not paid you have not reputation points on your post or you have posted irrelevant and off topic information .

Hello my friend . If your posts are useful and are rated positively, they will be paid and slightly delayed. Do not worry about that. Important to make sure that your posts have not been deleted for some reason.

• +4 1

In this forum, you have to get a positive evaluation on your participation in order to take Satoshi on it, but in the event that you do not get a rating, you will get the talk currency only, and if the post is deleted, you will not get anything

• +2 1

If you have useful post and you couldn't receive payment on the post it means your post didn't receive positive reaction and post are paid when they get positive reaction, thanks mates you are welcome.