Back at Cryptotalk with full enthusiasm. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pacific

Back at Cryptotalk with full enthusiasm.

Good to know about your motivation. I appreciate you on continuing your effort for learning. I haven't yet faced any issue like this. You have showed tolerance for your dedication to this forum. Keep working and never lose hope.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Hello everyone, welcome back to the platform, that is the enthusiasm, that we want to see from all the members, in particular I always feel happy to participate in this forum, I always try to get something positive in my work, within the forum Hopefully this platform always stays active.

• +1 1

At the beginning, congratulations for you to return your account to work and I think that this stopping could be in your favor to make you search in the place where you made a mistake and fix it so that you do not fall into it again and also for your information to be enriched with new ideas that you put forward in the forum in order to help members and provide good information to them

• +2 1

You did well in pursuing your return to work actively after you stopped working for this period, and I hope that you will have a rest period during which you have learned to improve your work and compensate for the loss that you suffered and compensate for all those days with hard work and more compliance with the laws so as not to be subjected to warning points or a ban from working in the forum.

• +1 1

You are welcome back to cryptotalk, I want to believe that you have learned from your previous experience about what was the reason for been restricted for almost a month, and I like how you are motivated to work even better, we all hope that you can share your experience with us soon.

• +1 1

Congratulation dear friend if this forum gives you a chance to back to this forum because there are a lot of people that are banned by the forum and never unban you are  lucky so you should give full  anthusisum to this forum and this form in return  gives you a lot of income and huge knowledge.

• +1 1

yes dear you are absolutely right man should never stop learning and gaining knowledge and information about the forum and you did very good thing by not leaving this platform when you were going to restrict about creating the post you visit this forum daily and getting knowledge about investment and trading etc i am very happy with your act everyone learn a lesson from your description 

Well done, my friend. If we are chained for committing a mistake, we must complete our work by learning and discovering what is new and knowing what is happening in the forum .. so that we can participate in what is useful when we return.

Congratulations on returning to cryptotalk, I think you made a mistake so that you were prevented from posting, we must learn from our mistakes.  And share your experience so that the rest of the members can benefit from it.

This is a very great and unique mentality from you sir, you were restricted from posting yet you visit the platform so as to gain more information about the cryptocurrency world, so I hope we the beginners will emulate the same mentality as yours, thank you for sharing your experience with us.

• +2 1

You are welcome again my friend. In fact, we will learn from this content and never give up, because surrender means that we will fail, so when it becomes this way we must be patient and learn more and recover our information and start with a new and very thoughtful plan, and we must learn from our mistakes in order to evolve from ourselves and move on. Toward success and reach our ambition
Hope you enjoy your time here on this forum

• +2 1

Welcome again to this forum .. It is nice to see people like you who did not stop at the mistake and surrendered to their problems .. It is a good start for you and I hope that you remain with the same strength that you promised .. I will definitely work on the rules of the forum to avoid the ban .. I wish you and everyone Good luck

I have trying joined this few  months ago and I am continually doing  my work and I never received any restriction point by the forum and I think I am lucky because I have seen that lot of member complaining that they received warning point but I am doing  my work very carefully and I followed all the rules and regulation but I think if you receive restriction point then you should not lose heart improve yourself.

• +3 1

On 1/7/2021 at 8:25 AM, online123 said:

I haven't got any restriction yet but I was active on this site every day because I like this site very much. Learn about some new online jobs every day. Even if it gives me restrictions, I will come to this site every day and read the post every day.If the modulator gives a warning point, then of course it will give a restriction for not posting, we are not upset, we will read the post every day, If we post then we will be able to know about different news which will benefit us.

Yes dear friend  absolute right if we receive any warning point then its not mean we do not active on the form you should open your profile and you should read the post and content that are posted by other people and it's a good way of getting knowledge and you should also avoid doing mistakes and careful about warning points.

6 hours ago, Emma olivia said:

Welcome back dear. I am very happy to see your enthusiasm.  It is good for you and also for this forum. When you work with determination and hardwork then you will definitely get likes and positive reputation  and you should post useful content.

@Emma olivia We are already sure that he will not make the same mistake again, here the rules are implacable, if we break them we are punished, so we must do everything necessary to stay out of trouble.
Reactions are necessary for everyone, working for them requires making good posts and comments and making an effective interaction with others, do things well to stay having the expected benefits, greetings.

Well said, my friend, we have to be careful in working here, we have to work hard and earn good reputations here

To get their payment by posting a blog about the world of cryptocurrency and cryptocurrency

But you will only get paid by positive reviews

I work here every day because I love this forum, it has become a part of my daily life

You have to work on that

All the best to everyone here

Yes, my friend, you're really right, it's very good for all of us and it makes us feel better all the time, it's always giving us good value payments for all of us. Thank you for this wonderful and useful post. 

Welcome back to this forum my friend, I hope you have learned a lesson and hope that mistakes will not be repeated, so that you will stay in touch with us and get useful information about cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

Of course, from this forum we can learn to share our knowledge and experience with each other and can benefit a lot by helping each other. It is our responsibility to take every action otherwise our account may be blocked.

Yes, my friend, your choice was right not to leave the forum, as preventing you from publishing may be as an opportunity for you to follow up and gain more experience than member topics and get the most information about encrypted currencies. It was your good decision.

Welcome back my friend, I hope you will learn a lesson from your mistakes and never repeat them again.work on this great platform requires alot of accuracy and patience, and getting enough knowledge helps you to work well.you have to be careful in your job.

• +3 1

Friend first of all I want to welcome you again and a tip try not to make the same mistake returned so that you do not leave and you can provide or give us your very useful information that will give us even a lot of people that some do not know something and that Your information can help them or me too.