Can we transfer btc to our own bank account?? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abbasmian22

Can we transfer btc to our own bank account??

Bitcoins can not be withdrawn into a bank account directly. You can either sell them to somebody who then transfers money to your bank account, or you can sell them at an exchange and withdraw the funds from there. The first method may be quicker to set up but is a bit more risky. However, given the recent Bitfinex hack, having money at an exchange is not without risk either.

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. My friend, you can transfer your money to your personal wallet, you must have a safe wallet. You must remember the information that you will put in the wallet in order not to waste your money because if you forget the password for the wallet, this will greatly capture the loss of your money. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +1 1

hello friend I want to tell you that yes we can easily transfer our BTC to our bank account be because cryptotalk provides many services we can easily transfer our earned BTC to the bank account number and your product will be our post after 7 days so after that we will able to transfer our BTC

Withdraw BTC payment isn't recommended as it's fee is quite high so we need to trade it into some other coins such as LTC,XRP, TRX which has less withdrawal fee than all other Cryptocurrency and then we can take a withdraw into our wallet and then from our wallet to our bankm

The money you own in the wallet is often replaced and transferred to the bank you are dealing with and can be transferred by yourself to the currency in which you deal in your country and then transferred to the bank balance if it is permitted in your country

• Useful or interesting 1

I cannot provide you with information about that, because I have not tried to transfer funds to my bank account, but if you do not find a way to transfer to your bank account, you can exchange Bitcoin for US dollars and transfer it to your account.

Yes, of course, you can do that. It is true that we are dealing with an intangible digital currency, but it has its value in the virtual world and also has a place in reality in the countries that permit to deal with it .. where you send bitcoin to your wallet and then exchange it with the currency of your country if dealing with it is legal there. . Then you deposit it in your bank account at the bank

• +1 1

I am sorry, I do not have any information about this now, but thank you for these useful topics. I will follow closely

Hello my friend, yes, you can convert bitcoin into the currency of your country by transferring money to your bank account from your wallet, of course you have to transfer the money in the wallet to the currency in your country, good luck.

My friend, I do not think that you can transfer bitcoin to your bank account, as it is an electronic and decentralized currency that you can keep in your wallet and if you want to withdraw it, you convert it into the currency of your country and then to your bank account

Yes, I think that this feature has become available now, but it needs some high fees. I myself do not use this feature because it will cost me a lot.

According to my knowledge there are many ways to transfer your money from wallet to bank account here is the one of them you have to create payee account then you can transfer your money in your personal account make sure your personal account currency .

I do not understand much about transfers, but I can help you where you can make transfers. My friend, you must first make sure that your account is linked to yobit, and then choose the option to sell and then select the currency you want.

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, thanks to PayPal, they've adopted bitcoin payments, and that makes us all able to transfer it to our bank account, which is really cool and useful to everyone. Thank you, my friend. 

Welcome, my friend, Bitcoin is a decentralized currency built on the blockchain network, meaning that no one can actually control it or through bank accounts. Decentralized currencies can only be stored in hot and cold wallets if you like it.
And if you want, you can convert your currencies into usdt, and you can then transfer them to the broker in your area

My friend you can convert cryptocurrencies to a yobit account, and from there you can withdraw your payments in the local currency you use yourself, so I am telling you based on that information I get from the experts.

Yes, it is possible to withdraw your balance and convert it to the currency you want through the yobit platform. You can withdraw what you own from your balance and convert it to the currency in which your country deals and then put it in the bank account.

• +2 1

How are you my friend? Bitcoin is an intangible cryptocurrency. You must first convert its value into a coin and then deposit it in your bank account.

For a nice and employing this online community My spouse and I gain available as bitcoin after which can take away our profit your current land. Toggle, you'll be able to change income quickly, nevertheless whether it is certainly not by law quite and not the easy means, anyone, Of course, you can attempt along with My spouse and I instructed anyone to venture to Metacafe watching your online video 1st. To handle Bitcoin as part of your land, you should shift as well as take care of yet another currency exchange.

On 1/6/2021 at 10:25 PM, Abbasmian22 said:

If any serior member is here and seeing my post kindly tell us how can we transfer our coins.i hope many people will know about this.

If you want to sell and send the profit to your bank you first need to know if your banks accept that. Some exchanges offer withdrawals to banks but for selected countries. It is possible that your country may not have access to money coming from crypto exchanges or that your bank will not accept these tranfers. This is for you to find because we all live in different countries and don't know what is going on with yours.

Yes, it is a very important topic so that I perform this process on a monthly basis. All you have to do is convert the currencies that you own into the currency of your country. This is if the encryption is legitimate in your country and then send it to your bank account.

• +2 1

Yes of course we can transfer it but we have convert our bitcoin to our local currency before transferring it to our bank account. Anyway you will be guided more by most experience members. 

There are few banks that have accepted to deal in cryptocurrencies, but I recommend that you transfer money into paper currencies by people and deposit it in the bank or leave it in your wallet, as it is on the rise

• +1 1

No we cannot send btc to our bank account directly because a lot of countries don't accept the cryptocyrrency and if you want to send your cryptocyrrency in your bank account then you should exchange btc in your national currency.

• +1 1

I think, it is quite possible only if your currency is accepting the validity of the crypto currency. But I think, you should not send btc to your bank account directly because it can cost you very high fee . You first need to convert bitcoin into some light currency whose withdrawal fee is low.