We can earn and learn at the same time - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Usman Bhinder

We can earn and learn at the same time

Students are benefiting a lot through cryptotalk. I am getting a lot of help by working on this platform as a student.  By working on this platform we can meet our personal needs.  We also know a lot about digital currency. As a student we need to know a lot about our income as well as cryptocurrency.

yes yes i agree with you this is very helpful for everyone even this is very helpful for me because i learned alot of things i improved my English language through writing and specially i am still learning through this work.

Yes it's true that cryptocurrency is a lovely platform for poor man and students.this is for helping forum for those who not support him in many activities of life and not paid amount to their fee's.

I am totally agree with you we can learn and earn at the same time on this platform.When I joined this platform I thought that this is the only platform for earning. But after some days I came to know that my knowledge is increasing day by day about currencies from this forum.

• +2 1

Yes i agree with you crypto forum supported to all his members.On crypto talk we earn and learn at the same time.Basically it is a learning point to where we get different kinds of informations about crypto world.It is helpful for every users by beneficialy,informationaly and economically etc.

Yes my friend i totally agree with you. 

In this platform you can earn money easily by posting 20 comment daily.   It's a great platform to earn money.  Not only earn money you can gain a vast knowledge from this platform. 

I think It's a best platform for students.  Students need their pocket money and they can earn money from cryptotalk. 

Do work with patient.  Best of luck. 

Thank you my friend💝💝                

21 hours ago, Usman Bhinder said:

Crypto talk  is  the  best  platform  were  we can earn and learn at the same time. I am telling  you  this  from my personal experience . It is  very useful platform  for getting knowledge  . I learn  and improve  ny english  learning skills and improve  my  grammar . I am a students .It  is  very helpful  platform  for poor  students  that  are  not  fulfill their study  fee. I advice then  to join  crypto  talk  for earning and learning at the  same time .

Yes my dear friend you are right we can also learn and earn at the same time I'm from here. The reason is that we got both opportunities from cryptotalk learning and earning at the same time. And also cryptorchid give us an opportunity to teach about cryptocurrency to crypto talk family. So wish you all the best my friend and keep it up your working. 💞😍

Yes of course you are right thare you are same work any time and crypto work daily to daily and daily earnings directly send your account so your are learning everytim no time limits and yeah it's such a great platform and I am newbie so this is a beautiful work 

Yes cryptotalk is one of best forum on which you get both benefits at the same time . Frist benefit is that to get knowledge and second is to earn money. This forum give you knowledge as well as goid income. I wish ti best of luck for all menbers.

That was a good information.yes cryptotalk is not only a earning platform but also a platform where you can learn from experienced members about crypto world trading . Most of the members in this forum have good experience and knowledge

Yeah this is the only one site where we can learn and earn in the same time. So this is great site for all of us. We can gain lot of knowledge from here. If you earn money from here then you must be learn first from here. So this is really great opportunity for us.

Yes this the benefit of this forum. Its not only an earning point but also a learning point. We also learn from here my dear fellow. It enhances our knowledge about crypto currency.

Yes, of course. We are informing others by making such comments here. Just like reading other people's topics here and getting to know a lot even after comments. However, we all left after commenting. That's not right. We should read the comments of others here as well as the comments and react accordingly. It is our responsibility in this forum.

Thanks for sharing your knowledge. I don't know about earning but I know this platform is great for learning new things and I want to take this opportunity to earn about online trading and crypto currency. 

Yes we can learn and earn at the same time and cryptotalk is the best plateform to do so where we can learn by reading the opinion of different people on many topics and also we can earn at the same time foe writing usefull posts. 

• +1 1

Yes of course and that is why I always places cryptotalk campaign forum above any of crypto sites that I'm participating. Double benefits in payment and the vast experience and knowledge we gained in the forum too

Of course we get learning and profit together. Crypto is basically a learning site. We get profit as well as learning here. From here we can learn about trading and investment starting from the current coin market. We can know everything about crypto through posts and comments.  It benefits us as well as our education.

• +5 1

Yes, I agree with you, here we are learning a lot about cryptography and cryptocurrencies in addition to investing and trading and how we increase our profits through cryptocurrencies. Here we are getting a huge amount of information،Plus we earned money

• +1 1

On 1/6/2021 at 10:58 PM, Usman Bhinder said:

Crypto talk  is  the  best  platform  were  we can earn and learn at the same time. I am telling  you  this  from my personal experience . It is  very useful platform  for getting knowledge  . I learn  and improve  ny english  learning skills and improve  my  grammar . I am a students .It  is  very helpful  platform  for poor  students  that  are  not  fulfill their study  fee. I advice then  to join  crypto  talk  for earning and learning at the  same time .

@Usman Bhinder Yes absolutely you right, we can earn and learn both are here, but in my opinion we should try to learn from here because when try to learn more because with learning automatically we will able to earn more in exchange centers, thank you.

Greeting to all.

Yes buddy you are right this forum cryptotak provide us to 

learn and earn at same time . This platform helps us to learn 

basic to advanced about cryptocurrency .

Cryptotalk is a great opportunity for all who want to learn 

and earn at a same time .

Best of luck .

The forum is a good start for those who are starting in the world of cryptocurrencies, you can get any type of information, there are topics that are dedicated to instructing newbies, you can even start applying that knowledge when the platform begins to pay you, but the most important thing is the amount of knowledge you can find here, I consider it one of the best forums.

• +3 1

The beauty of this wonderful platform is that it gives you the knowledge and the practical experience simultaneously. When you join crypto talk, you have very little or no knowledge and information about this field. Some people get confused like what to do next. But when you move a few steps forward on this path, you find darkness or no knowledge is being replaced by lights of knowledge and awareness. 

Yes this is best thing about this forum that you can learn and earn 

It is globally platform in which people from different countries contribute their usefull suggestions

It is the best real time forum in which you learn so much details about digital currencies 

The best currencies to invest and best Secure Wallets to save your Currency 

I must Advice you to work with sincerity and honesty 

You will be successful one day 

• +1 2

Yes you said right bro this forum give earning and learning in same time because when I come here I don't know about Cryptocurrency,trading,investing etc but I learn many knowledge from here and I also good earn from this forum at the same time 

that's is one of the main focal point in having to use this forum and other related forums as basically there is the use of having to earn, having to play a contribution here in the forum as basically having to learn too from the knowledge of others. as from such there is the creation of a grossing activity in how the forum keeps being very alert as o the latest news about the nearest  about crypto

• +2 1