Stop copying titles and information - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brandonsaw

Stop copying titles and information

On 1/6/2021 at 4:35 PM, Brandonsaw said:

Friends lately I have seen many people who copy the titles and the topic and that can lead to many problems since the topic is repeated and all the people who commented will have their answer removed for that do not continue to publish copied topics and copied titles of topics and  The one that I see frequently is the publication "tips for beginners", maybe you do not know but that title and that topic is considered copied since it is repeated many times in the forum more than 10 times it has been copied and those publications have been deleted several times please  avoid copying those topics and titles.

Reveal hidden contents

Here is an example of the times that this same row is repeated, please avoid copying these themes and titles that are the most frequent that they copy.

Screenshot_20210106-092958_Chrome.jpg

My friend, thanks for the advice for the new ones, that could be called "duplicate" and it has consequences such as the elimination of that topic and by default all the comments published there, before we can make any topic we should always check if it is already created, no Let's waste time trying to create duplicate content or copy other topics, let's be more creative.

It is very bad for us to copy the addresses and posts of the members who are here, in addition to that it will likely lead to a ban from the Crypto Talk forum as well.  It is not necessary for us to do this work because the topic raised by someone has garnered a reputation and reactions. Rather, we must choose to present our own contributions and our useful topics that differ from others and not copy them.

• +3 1

Yes dear i completely agree with you. That others publications and topics should not be copied. If anyone  done this then this is against the rules of this forum. In this way way his account would be banned. So everyone should try to keep work hard and create your own topics. 

Most members like to copy someone else's message, make some minor modifications to it, and then paste it. And some members plagiarize other members' titles and create their own material. This is a bad habit and theory.

Hello there greetings yes I seen many lots of similar posted one another it is a very stressful to see that people copying the other people work and information because their down know how to create are useful topics that's why the people copying their other peoples work and I think it is very concerning and very painful to see

• +5 1

I thank you very much my dear friend, You are right. Copying is not appropriate here. You work hard and earn a lot of money., And those who copy and paste are content of knowledge, and knowledge is not their destiny, so let them be themselves. And in the case of an account bane, they also incur heavy losses

This is true my friend, it is better not to copy and duplicate headlines to avoid deleting the comment and banning you from this forum, so it is necessary to write titles from your creative head and thus create unique posts.

Of course, all I want to say to you is make your own content, don't copy people, don't copy their content., Create your own identity Create your own content, There are many new members who copy and paste and their account is blocked, All their hard work is over because of just one mistake, 

Yes, copying is prohibited and violates the rules and always leads to deletion and may cause you to warn points, so we must search for the topic that we want to publish in order to avoid repetition.

• +5 1

The laws of the forum are clear and strict regarding the issue of copying and pasting the topics, as it considers it a fraud and the member's doing this matter may expose him to a ban or warning by the forum administration, so we must all pay attention in this regard.

• +4 1

Yes you are right there are many scammers to posts the same content of others it not only gives a negative impression but also leads to the ban of your account.We must have to use our own creative ideas and make unique and informative topics that leads to a positive reputation to the members of the forum and if you are a beginner and don't know about these things you must read the rules and regulations of the forum carefully and obey it otherwise you will be getting warning points or ban.

He does the bulk of individuals like this, and they repeat the publication of someone, and then they enter some minor improvements and then paste them. Moreover, a few individuals repeat different personnel and make their own content. It is certainly not a tendency and decisions.

Brother, this is something that not everyone considers, but the security of this forum is definitely considered, and those who do it, they are banned and this forum is not a good thing internationally. But it is a great disgrace to you if it is understood. I would like to say the best thing to you is that you should stop copying. Write from your mind.Then no one can stop you. 

I thank you for your warning and alerting us, and I hope everyone is like you. You give advice politely and your advice was of very good value. Thank you.

We want the authority of this site to take action against it and moreover, those who copy and paste the comments of others will post them on their profiles.

Yes dear your right most of the beginners do this they copy the senior information and make his own post I think this is not fair and against forum rules. The reason of doing this is because they not read the rules and regulation of this forum in the about forum section. So, I suggest all the beginners keep in mind all the rules of the forum and work according to these rules.

We have said over and over, do not publish your topic before you look at the existing publications, in order to prevent you from being duplicated and to compensate you for the risk of deletion, then your efforts will be in vain. Always try to provide new information that is not repeated in order to have positive evaluations

How do they do it.  They must read the basic rules that prohibit copying and similar posts in order to achieve the best results in this forum. They should be careful, otherwise they will be removed from the forum and also banned from the forum and their fatigue will be gone .

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Hello mate,i have seen many members just copying others titles or Post in order more ratings, that had always been the main challenge this forum face,this platform is also for information so create valuable Post,thank you.

• +3 1

This is true, it is better not to repeat titles in order to avoid deleting the post, and some members resort to repeating titles that prompted with great admiration and interaction by members.

Aoa my  mates  kya hal hain   main  ap sub ko aik talk that donot  copy  text  to other  people  because  it is wrong  talk because account  of  people  can  be  banned  because  don't  copy 

This is a very important topic my friend, you must stay away from copying topics and not repeat،And the search for new topics that he had not previously written about, And you can do this with the help of old members.

That's right. It is unacceptable to copy and paste topics on the forum. This exposes your account to being banned. Always be selective and unique in your topics and try to provide valuable and useful information about cryptocurrencies. 

Most  of  people  that have  coping  other post and  title  to get more ratings  payments  because  of this their  account  can be banned   we should read roules and conditions  of crypto currency fourm  thank u

Yes you are absolutely right copying and pasting is not a good habit and it's against the rule of this forum so we all do a genius's and according to rule and regulations work that's gave us good reputation so I think this forum is also made by a reason that's everyone can  express themselves there and gives us there ideas and help to grow this forum