What are your expectations for Bitcoin price this year? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kafon

What are your expectations for Bitcoin price this year?

Bicotin was totaly unpredictable, buu most of the expert says that it goes more up toward the sky, now its 37 thousand dollars.

But we can't say about that because may be it decreased because of the covid19 conditions.

Bitcoin is getting so high day by day so i expect bitcoin should raise seriously in 2021 because I stored bitcoin in my wallet so that I can sell it and earn handsomely. Anyway I expect alots of things in 2021.

My friend, if all merchants and huge companies around the world become dealing with Bitcoin and investing in this currency, it will rise and rise to the top, and I think it will rise this year to $ 80,000 because the demand for it is great, its popularity is high, and its value is high.

• +3 1

The present era is the modern age. In this modern age, people do modern things. Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. I earned $ 1000 BTC from crypto at one go. I invested $ with Telegram. I converted crypto into money with the bank. General Chat Chat LoungThe way the crypto currency is advancing suggests that there will be more growth in the future.

Expectations for this year 2021 are expected to see bitcoin mark an all-time high. Analysts and investment owners predict that its price will hover around $ 100,000, an upward trend. Currently so far in April its price is 590004.13, let's wait to see what happens.

My hope is that in 2021 the Bitcoin price can go up more than now, we hope the bullish market will continue until the end of the year and I have a Bitcoin price target of $ 100,000, for that if you have Bitcoin, it will be more sustainable until the end of this year. The pandemic is not over yet and we are looking for ways to continue making money in the midst of the current global economic crisis.

• +5 1

On 4/4/2021 at 12:43 PM, Dragon3249 said:

Hello my friends, I expect that the price of Bitcoin will increase this year in light of what we are witnessing of wars and global diseases such as the Corona disease that caused the rise of many currencies. So the price of bitcoin is supposed to increase and we hope so. Thank you.

Yeah since bitcoin and other cryptocurrency have been increasing on this year i hope they will continue risinge like this, of course if allon musk sells all hist holding bitcoin will drop, but hopfully it will increase.

In fact, my friend, I am not experienced enough in the world of investing, but I expect that the price of Bitcoin will rise further this year, now one day it is the highest price in all digital currencies. I think Bitcoin could touch 100 by the end of this year. So we should invest in it. Then we can arrive so soon. Thanks for the post,

Yes i also think the same the price of bitcoin will definitely goes very high due to the panadamic condition of the world the Corona is creating so most of us trying to collect bitcoin or want to get bitcoin more nd more to meet their deeds everywhere 

The price of Bitcoin has been on the rise for several months and has entered the ATH stage, so we have to take advantage of the bull market to gain profits as much as possible, as all expectations indicate that the price of Bitcoin will reach 100k USD by the end of this year.

I expect a huge move in crypto this year because seeing how stable the market is we cab deduce that a lot of businesses are getting into the world of crypto and there is a lot of money to be made. SO bitcoin is going to the moon this year.

The popularity of cryptocurrencies and the increase in their growth and prosperity and the increase in the number of their followers contributed to the increase in demand for them, and consequently the rise in their prices and the huge fluctuations in prices that the market is witnessing, helps to improve the price of currencies as well, according to the Bitcoin chart and its history that has passed helps to predict the movement of its prices and that it will witness a rise in this year

• +3 1

Hi there greetings yes in my opening Bitcoin price is in this year is not stable because 11 when you see it prices some day is something and in a second day their prices go up like Sky High so most of the people cannot trust in you stability because we don't know when the these Bitcoin price go up or drop

Dear I expect a crazy rise in the price of Bitcoin, it is heading to the moon and will achieve very big blows in short time and everyone predicts that it will reach a crazy amount unimaginable but really wonderful. 

• +4 1

Bitcoin, currently is around 55k. Analysts say that if it continues to maintain its marketcap of 1 Trillion Dollars, its value will continue to rise in the future. A good time it is for the investors and traders out there who really want to get their hands on humongous profits...this is high time!

Corona forced the world to stop in various areas of life, except Bitcoin did not stop, but rather, it increased in strength and price, and proved its success in the market.
So the number of investors in this field increased after it had proven its existence.

My friend, I think that the Bitcoin currency will have a great rise because it is constantly evolving. We have to work hard to get the profits and successes.

• +4 1

By observing the movement of the currency markets, I noticed that the bitcoin price continues to rise and is making more profits, so I think this currency will continue to rise this world

Thanks. Basically the price of Bitcoin sometimes goes up and sometimes goes down. I hope the price of bitcoin will go up this year. I have a lot of money saved. I need a lot of money. I have deposited them. I will sell them if the bitcoin price goes up. I hope bitcoin prices will rise this year.

The price of bitcoin this year is very high and also its value is very high. The price of bitcoin now is around $59000 in the current year 2021. My expectations for the price of bitcoin this year will also increase higher. 

In my opinion, I think that Bitcoin will rise madly again, it has not reached the top yet , in the near future Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will dominate the global currency market. Good luck 

• +3 1

Hello dear members I hope you understand from first Sing The Bitcoin in future thing they will be become a more powerful in future Hindi series also a great year for a bitcoin and I have experience managing the prices of cryptocurrencies are rising ups and downs

• +4 1

I expect that the Bitcoin indicators in 2021 will reach levels much higher than the current levels, and according to positive expectations, the cost of Bitcoin will exceed 65-75 thousand dollars in the third quarter of 2021, but in the case of a negative scenario, the price of the currency will range between 10-25 thousand, With this price exceeded for a short period of time with a growth target in 2022-2023.

dear friend I want to tell you that my expectations of BTC it will reached about $100,000 from the Sea for this year because the value of BTC is increased everyday so that's why we will able to work more on this platform we should getting interest to invest in BTC in that way we will able to earn more money

• +4 1

When bitcoin lannched so bitcoin price is very low but some people purchase this coins and now this coins price is many thaousand dollar. In future this coin price is so much increase so my opion is that you must purchase this coin