Other languages in cryptotalk - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maham123

Other languages in cryptotalk

There are only two sections in this forum, one in English and the other in Russian. I do not think it is possible to fully participate according to the section in which you are posting

My friend, I think it is better to use the English language according to what I have learned since I entered here because your use of another language may get warning points and then the prohibition, so do not take the risk.

• +1 1

Hello my friend . It is possible to publish in English or Russian only, and any other language is considered contrary to the rules, and the post is deleted. English is preferred because it is understood by everyone and is more universal.

In the forum there are only two languages, they are English and Russian, and when you comment in another language, this is contrary to the rules of the forum and you may get warning points that cause you to be banned.

• +1 1

18 minutes ago, Sara3ali said:

My friend, I think it is better to use the English language according to what I have learned since I entered here because your use of another language may get warning points and then the prohibition, so do not take the risk.

@Sara3ali You can also write in the Russian language, of course we have to make a good translation because that language has many characteristics of its own that make it possible to take what you write out of context, of course each language in its section, if we write in Russian here or in English there,
remove the post or comment and we will be warned.

I am newbie I joined this platform week ago. I think so only two languages we can use in this platform. English and Russian language so we should try to create topics in English because every one can understand thid language 

Of course, if you know Russian language you can post in Russian. Because only two languages are used in the forum. English or Russian

• +1 1

My dear in general, and you are talking about this wonderful forum, my main language, and two parts of the forum in general are sorted according to two main languages, which are the Russian language, and there is a special section, and this special section includes the Russian language, sections appointed to work within it in the conversation of coding in general, and there is the other language, the English language, which is the sections in which we work Today, in general, in the English department, there is also a job for you to talk about. Thank you very much

• +3 1

There is only one language allowed other than English, which is the Russian language. The forum does not allow any other languages. I hope we can all understand this.

There must be other languages supported by the forum in dedicated sections, as is the case in the Russian and English languages, this matter will bring many members from different parts of the world and will also contribute positively to improving the topics in writing and avoiding spelling errors resulting from writing the member in a language other than his mother tongue.

• +3 1

Hello my dear friends. There are only two languages. One is English. In Russian. Acceptable. Other languages are not acceptable. So if you use other languages. Then your account can be banned.

There are two approved languages for work in the forum, which are Russian and English, and you cannot write with others, just as you must pay attention to your subjects being no less than 100 letters in one of these languages in order not to be deleted.

• +4 1

Hello my friend ... By browsing this forum and viewing most of the topics .. I have come across only topics in English and Russian and I think that these two languages are only present on this platform .. Good luck to all

I think your request is difficult. Because one of the basic conditions of the forum is that the language be English. Hopefully it will develop and add other languages to the forum. Good luck.

The languages spoken on this platform are English and Russian, and they are only dealt with, and to avoid the ban, you must comment and write in the language in which the question is

There are only two languages in English and Russian cryptography and you can not write without these languages, avoid writing without these languages otherwise you will be banned from the forum .Break a leg

• +2 1

Actually, it’s totally wrong to create post with another language in this platform, because as provided by the rules and regulations of the forum, the accepted languages are English and Russian i other to make the platform more educational and easier for the members of this platform to learn.

As far as I'm concerned, only two languages can be used in this work. The one is English and other is Russian. If you used any other language except of these two languages you got a warning point by this forum and its not good for you.

On 1/6/2021 at 2:55 PM, Maham123 said: No, you can't post in another language because this framework only allows two languages: English in the English section and Russian in the Russian section. If you choose another language, you'll be barred because English is the most widely understood language because it's a foreign language.

I think is better to use english language ulin this platform because  If you use any other language on this platform then its opposite of the rules of cryptotalk and you get a warning point. And it will be a bad reputation. you can post in English and Russian, but keep in mind that it is important to answer in the language in which the topics are written.  Do not write in any other language.

• +2 1

Welcome from the encryption rules. Use two languages, English and Russian, so that if you use anything other than a language, you take warning points. In my opinion, you should use English as an easy language and use an interpreter if you find it difficult.

Hello friend, according to the forum rules
 Yes you can only use two languages, and
 I believe that two languages are used in encryption: one English and one Russian.  Also if we use any other language, it will be against the rule and regulations. 

Dear friend, by following up on the posts in this forum and by reading the forum rules, the focus was clear on the English language, as one of the conditions in the forum is writing in a clear and correct English language. I think because it is a global language that meets and speaks with all the people of the world and since we are in the world of coding, it is a language .

• +5 1

Dear friend. I think there are two languages in this platform . First is English and other is Russian language. If you know Russian language then you can make posts in this language otherwise you can comment in English language

Hello mate, I think two or three languages are mostly preferred here. Like English and Russian Or Arabic maybe. But I have not proper knowledge about it.