Do we have to consistent about posts or is it ok to take a break!? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DoremonNobita

Do we have to consistent about posts or is it ok to take a break!?

Hello friends. I am new to the Forum, my personal opinion is that rest is fundamental to achieve useful and coherent publications. A rested, free and clear mind is very productive and if you like to do your job well, this is one of the personal rules you must respect, Rest. 

My friend, your points are deleted because the forum every time you see it deletes the posts that are of no use, when you delete your points, the topic that you have participated in has been deleted. As for yobit, I think it is normal if your average is zero.

Hello my friend. Working and learning in the forum follows your time. If you are busy, you can not post anything, but the continuous publishing daily will earn you a good reputation and followers at the same time.

• +1 1

Hello my friend
In fact, I am a novice in this field and I do not have sufficient experience. You have to ask people who are specialized and have experience in this work, but I thank you for this information and I hope you will find someone who will help you and provide you with the benefit.
good luck

yes dear it is ok it you were absence from this forum it will not effect you account but dear you will not get payment of your absent days because we earn through this platform by writing 20 useful post daily so your account will not banned due to this but you pay will effect due to this and due to less post you reputation points will not increased also hope so you understand what i want to ask you 

my dear friend I want to tell you that we should working on this platform slowly but daily basis in that way we will able to reach at the high point so we should keep learning and keep posting on this platform in that way we will able to earn more money and learn more about crypto talk

• No problem. You can take a break from this forum. No problem if you take a break.  Because this forum doesn't force you to work when you are busy. I believe everyone should take a break, take a break from their mind and start working again.  Thank you and good luck to everyone

Hello my friend
You can take a break for a few days and this forum does not prevent you from taking a vacation and also work here in this forum at any time so this thing is great and when you are busy with something you can work here in your spare time
And good luck

One of the nice features of the forum is that it does not force you to participate in a consistent manner and you can take a break. Take a rest, but try to apply 20 comments a day to increase your money.

The payment we receive depends on the consistency of our posts, whether we get a positive reputation or not. If we don't post in a few days of course we won't get any payment, it doesn't matter if we stop posting for a few days to take a break. The number of posts you have and a positive reputation will affect your earnings.

• +4 1

Hello Everyone! If you need to take a break from work due to some serious reasons and you couldn't work. This will not close your account but your salary will be deducted.

There is no problem if you take a break from your work in the forum and this will not affect your payments .. You will receive payment when you return to work in the forum, as for your old posts, perhaps they were useless and you did not receive a profit on them.

The truth is that you can get whatever you want, which makes it simple to comprehend every single value that we have. Taking a break for a while allows you to refresh your mind and soul, and you will be able to return with ease. Fresh and simple to enjoy, this is one of the best ideas that one can have, and indeed, nothing is lost when you return.

Hello friend..

I am new here. I am also Facing this problem. A few days ago I leave this platforms but now I continue my work but I worry about it my old work lose or not..?? How it is possible to solve this problem.

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. It is okay for my friend to take a break, but this is not good. Suva goes, you get a lot of information, and you will get lost when you return again. If you want to take a break, you should not be prolonged. My friend will definitely not be paid because you haven't yet finished 100 free posts. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +1 1

There is no problem if you stop posting for a few days, you will not lose anything, but if your previous posts have good reviews, you will not get a reward for them

Hello dear members I hope you all are fine and doing that work on your life firstly I want to tell you that all of you remember I am also wants to answer this question so I think senior can help out this about better

My dear friend I tell you that you should be consistent while creating posts on this forum but if you are busy in other work or you do not have enough time to get posted then you can get leave there is no problem that you do not create posts for some days or many days you can leave and join at any time.

Actually you can take a break from this platform anytime if you wish to have some rest but it obvious that the platform is paying the members for the content they are creating and posting in this platform, therefore the days you do not work, you not receive payment.

Consistency is a good thing and it make you habitual to work harder even when you are not in mode, you can skip sometimes it doesn't effect the progress of your profile, Thanks.

Good day, gentlemen! I took a few days off and was wondering if it was okay to not be consistent. Since I believe I've misplaced my previous posts' points. So, are those posts worthless in the sense that they aren't compensated? And, as far as I can tell, yobit's average rate is zero. So, could someone please assist me in resolving this issue? That would be extremely beneficial to me and others.

I have an idea about posting.  I am constantly working on this forum.  In the beginning I had little idea about my post.  But now I have solved all my problems by working with ideas from other members.

You can take time to rest whenever you want and there is no harm in that, all there is to it is that you will not get the money in that period ، The forum does not ask us to submit to work at a specific time or a specific period of time, but rather it provides us with comfort in work and freedom in making decisions

• +3 1

My dear friend I want this is the best way to take the break in the writing of topics because when you consistently create your topics there is a big chance to get the warning point because you have not a proper knowledge about the topic creation so be careful

Hi there greetings in my opinion I think if you're able to create post useful about cryptocurrency and it does not matter if you are consists not because your content speak for your so if you I hope you understand the consequences and good luck

• +5 1