A lot of money if you're smart - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kafon

A lot of money if you're smart

yes you are right we can make a lot of money with our knowledge and experience if we can get from here would experience and learning reading the beginning section try to good every member of this forum

Yes dear by our smartness we can earn a good profit and we should show  smartness because some time we can earn a big profit but we are not taking interest and not showing the smartness in that work so I will also suggest to do every work with full interest.

• +2 1

The Bitcoin has a greater future ahead,so it'll be a wise and smart decision if we're to buy and store some,for some time, hopefully thing's will be in our favour and we'll get alot of profits at the end

A topic that really deserves to be discussed. In my opinion, I think that the best start is to save some of what we mean here and put it in the InvestBox, and so we will make more profit until the price of this currency increases and we profit more.

• +2 1

Hello, first congratulations on the experiences you have acquired, we all need to continue advancing day by day to be able to achieve success, in particular I still lack, if by the expert analysts they say that bitcoin will make history, thank you for suggesting that we store a percentage of profit to get good profit with bitcoin.

• +2 1

yes dear you are absolutely right the price of bitcoin is volatile and unpredictable and on one can predict the actual price of bitcoin but if we se the present price of bitcoin then we will able to see it is touching the sky and reach up to 60 thousand dollars and from my perspective it will increase more in the future so yes try to collect bitcoin and sell when its price will getting high in the future

Thank you for sharing with us your experience and valuable information, I agree with you that cryptocurrencies will become a precious treasure in the future. We should not waste them on our personal enjoyment, but rather we should store them or try to invest in them. 

• +5 1

That's right, my friend, because you can become wealthy if you use your brain, you have a good plan to reach your goals, read about investing and how to harvest money, the experts when needed because they are our teachers .

I agree with your opinion and with your analysis. Well yes, it could be said that Bitcoin is digital gold. Remember how it all started, before Bitcoin was worth nothing, now we all want to have one. Therefore, even if it is small amounts, save a little of what you earn and you will have more profits in the future.

This is true, my dear, in order to be a successful person with great capabilities, you must have intelligence, sufficient experience and experiences to achieve your goal in this forum.

My dear friend, you are right for us to store a small percentage of the encrypted currencies that are given by working here because the high price of bitcoin is increasing dramatically, which is why we have to invest

• +2 1

Absolutely right dear friend,  if we work smart we will earn a lot of money.  The procedure of this platform is unique and simple.  Here we can earn more money by making investment in yobit account and through trading.  Because this cryptotalk world is totally depends on market fluctuations.  It will be helpful for us to achieve our goals 

Yes, always earning depends on intelligence at work. We must save and gain experience and use it to benefit other members and gain positive interaction until it is paid for and there are some additions and advantages that are considered a stroke of luck that you can exploit

This is absolutely true. Well done with this intelligence and love for the work that you do, it will reflect positively on you, you will make a lot of profits, and you will have a high position in the forum. Good luck.

Yes dear this is too much necessary and informative.With earnings you can easily learn the things.This is good progress.Through earnings process you can easily achieve your goals.

My friend, there is a lot in this forum to earn by working in this forum with daily income, or through investment and exchange, but they need some experience and follow-up and a little money to start working, good luck 

Yes absolutely right you can earn more and more by working in an efficient way. Do smart work rather than doing hard work. Get rid of commenting daily. Start investing and start trading if you want to earn more in a smart way.

Yes ofcourse if you are too smart the earnings is too much easier.With good strategy and good read and write abilities you can easily earn money.This is too much useful.

Indeed.This is the place where you should work smartly rather work too much time. Focus on your contents,bring the best of you and try to give useful posts as many.Manage your everyday time.Focus on time to time work. Thank you

Your words are completely correct, my dear friend, so that I am trying to collect as many coins as possible in my wallet in order for me to use them after completing my studies at the university

Hello dear members I hope you all are fine and doing a great work on this platform for see I want to tell you that I love you there I have a beginner on this website so I did not know about this thing and thank you for sharing your experience and you are opinions I am really thankful to you for sharing with us useful post

Your words are completely correct, my dear friend, so that I am trying to collect as many coins as possible in my wallet in order for me to use them after completing my studies at the university

• +2 1

Welcome my friend here it's really good

We have to learn diligently and acquire a lot of knowledge. Knowledge here is the basis of all success in this work, so be smart and never give up. Look well, do not despair, be patient, and do not weaken.

It is really good to learn a lot about the near future

All the best to everyone here and thank you my friend too

• +1 1

Yes my friend you will earn more money if you gain enough knowledge about this forum and its terms and basics publish new topics away from repetition and share 20 new posts daily and so you will earn money

Your advice is good. Bitcoin will become more expensive and popular in the future. We need to save some of our income so that we can make a profit in the future.