I am starting with what do you advise me? - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sabahzx

I am starting with what do you advise me?

My dear friend first of all I welcome you on this wonderful forum then I suggest you read all the rules and regulation of the forum in the about forum section. And dear always post good content which are useful and helpful for the others then others give you reputation in result of this.

Hey, buddy.
At first you have to read and adhere to the rules of the forum so as not to be exposed to warning points or bans 
To start the business you must complete the first 100 free posts then you must write 20 useful comments daily to get profits and good reputation 
Good start.

First of all, you have to read the rules of this forum carefully, know the basics, and they like to put forward new ideas, interact with useful publications and give positive reviews, yes it's a new experience worth venturing into.
All the best for everyone.

My serious advice to give you as a newbie please I will like our to go through the forum rules and regulations, after that you make your hundred post without any mistake, then if you are done with that you will now start with your 20 daily post.

Welcome, my friend, to this wonderful forum, you do not have to worry, but you must be alert and follow the rules in order not to get warning points, so I advise you to start in the first section and then move to this section .

• +1 1

The first thing I would tell you to start with is reading the rules so that you do not screw up and they do not take you out of the campaign and then only inform you and after you already have information, only give that information in publications or topics to those people who do not know it. or they don't have it yet.

Being a beginner here, I advise you to  read carefully  the rules and apply them. Your comment should contain topics of interest to everyone. Be patient, my friend, to reach your goal.

• +3 1

My friend as a beginner I advise you to read the terms of the forum and its rules, adherence and avoid getting points a warning or a bad reputation because this will expose you to, and try not to write in your post less than 100 characters and doesn't rely on copy and paste of the other members not to prohibit

Hello friends.Where you learn and acquire different skills related to cryptocurrencies as a commer, you have to made a first 100 posts which show your compitency to become a verified member of The forum, at the same time, its learning stage that equip you for the poupose of why you were here, my hint for you as newbie is to stay away from copy and paste Post let adherence to the rules and regulations.thanks for read my comment

Hello, "you are my friend in the world of the forum. You should read the rules in the section. About the forum to avoid making mistakes and thus lead to the ban. You should also publish useful topics, avoid repetition, complete 100 posts successfully and avoid copying and pasting
good luck".

My first advise to you is to follow rules and regulations of the forum which are important for you of you want to show good performance then you must need to follow rules and by followung rules you will totally understand the working if the forum.

• +2 1

Welcome to the cryptotalk and I can only said that you must come and do work but first you can understand and follow to the rules and regulations before  get the other thing, nothing is impossible you can get your work here and trying to understand things. 

Welcome my friend you can earn a very good amount in this forum as well as learn about the Crypto currency. You can gain experience from this forum about cryptocurrencies. Just I want to have a useful advice which is that must follow the rules of the forum dude.

Dear you should follow the rules of this forum. Then you will get knowledge, experience, patience and a lot of information from this forum. You will also learn about crypto currencies and about trading. Then you will be able to make suitable income from this forum. 

You must follow the rules in order not to be banned, and you should increase your search in order to be able to publish useful and new posts, get positive reviews, and increase your knowledge about cryptocurrencies.

Hello my friend, well, I advise you to post your comments useful in order to communicate a good idea and to believe in this forum

I advise you, my friend, to read the rules and adhere to them and I also advise you to search for cryptocurrencies to get information that enables you to create useful posts and whenever you do useful posts got a good reputation, and I advise you not to copy, paste and duplicate .
Good luck, buddy.

I'm new to this wonderful platfarm and I don't have much knowledge and information about your topic because I'm still learning things about crypto world and as well as cryptotalk soon I'll be able to answer your topic.

I think It is really good forum for learning and development. I advise you that you should follow the instructions and rules of this forum. In this way you can do your work in better way.

Starting with advice to you because if you can do something good here then you can gain some good knowledge here hopefully when you can do well here you can create something good with many things it will be easy for you if you do something good with the subject If you can comment then you can get something good here because the first purpose here is how we can make good comments here and it will be easier for us to gain some good knowledge so I think you do a good job here.

Hello friend. Complete your 100 comments first. I am also a newbie but I will help you as much as I can. Read and follow all the rules and regulations of crypto talk. Work with patience and don't get disheartened. Do not give up easily on anything. Best wishes!

Welcome my dear friend
I hope you are fine
It is good that you start with learning and work in this interesting and beautiful area
I wish you success and good money

Yeah dear you can surely do it. But during this way you should strickly follow some important rules. Listen to my talk, you should read the already posted topics before giving your opinion. It's make your experience strong and you can get more knowledge. 

Friend do not creat low quality posts first tip do not cfeat a post less than 100 characters in it second tip and akways try to credat your own topic that will help you a lot otherwise you can be banned if you do not created any topic you can not survive here just by making comments all the day .

Welcome dear  

First ly you can make the 100 pst as a trial and then you can make the 20 posts daily after this you can earn  and you will get this amount after 1 week . Try to make your post good and informative  add information and new ideas about cryptocurrency  in your post  .dont copy paste the post of other