Gives Heart and Earn Money - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abdul Qadir khan

Gives Heart and Earn Money

Yes it is right the all members show the positive behavior.People shear the post and the other people don't like this.I think thak it is not else good people should have responded on there post and and liy them

Welcome my friend, I think if we like a topic, the least thing we give is to give it a heart and it must be evaluated and we will not leave it without evaluation. This is a duty if the topic is Interesting and beautiful.

We still blame people who don't react positively to our posts, but we don't know that it may be an error in our posts that doesn't contain good information that causes members to respond positively.

You are completely correct, dude, reputation is the source of income for members of this forum, especially when the members have a positive reputation, because our posts will not be paid until they have an average reputation.

a favorable reputation

All earning is based on the reputation you have with create a useful post and and get reaction because you need to have a positive average of rating to get paid, this why the majority of new users don't get a lot of payment that's why they need to correct some mistakes.

I hope All the people are not working for money,  as some people are also working on the fourm to get knowledge about crypto currency, they're here for learning prospect, you right that earning depends on rating.

My friend must be fair in the subject of evaluation should give a positive assessment to the commissioner and submit a negative for non helpful

You will like more on the platform, you will earn more money because it is the best way to earn money. I also like it very much . So i always appriciat it.

• +4 1

Yes, my friend, the members must provide positive evaluations for comments that contain interest, and since you are a member in this forum, you must perform the evaluation with all transparency in order for the benefit to be realized. I wish you good luck and success.

Dear friend, this forum is certainly a pioneering and important earning platform, but we must focus on the educational aspect of the forum as it allows us to gain experiences and makes us enrich our intellectual and educational stock. It is really a forum that gives the heart and earns money.

The platform pays you for the good reputation you have and we write posts and we're always annoyed if we don't get support, so we need to support other people's posts to get support.

• +1 1

Of course, we must give the useful and valuable publications positive evaluations, because these publications must continue and earn a good reputation, and you must pay attention to the positive reputation and a lack of thinking earns money.

Yes if we give hearts on the list we can get earning because we can earn by supporting each other. That's the need of everyone as we support as we get money.

You are 100% right that we have to encourage all those new members who are sharing a valuable content. So its a messgae for those people dont be greedy just scrolling down the post/reply. You have to pay Tribute in shape of like.

My dear friend the forum payment rule are getting changed. The forum no more give us payment on giving reaction to the others posts. And we get paid only on those posts in which have some postive reputation. We never get paid on those posts in which have zero reputation or negative reputation.

We should not only do work here for earning we are also here to learn from this forum so I will suggest to give react only on those posts which have useful content 

We all in this forum strive to be successful people and learn new experiences every day to get a greater reputation in this forum. For me, I give a positive reputation to useful and interesting publications.I hope my friends will give me a positive reputation when I deserve it.

Yes, this is true .. We must support each other .. in order to always be encouraged to publish something useful .. For example, if we see a post that we like, then we should not skimp on it and support it .. and if we see a post that we do not like, then we must advise the author of the comment and direct it if we can.

Edited by jalal99

I agree with you on this. We must support and encourage others by giving them positive evaluations for every useful post they provide in the forum that motivates them and increases their income.

Dear Friend . Since we can only win cryptocurrencies if our comments are positively evaluated, I think that we should support everyone who contributed to the useful and beneficial comments.

In fact, my friend, we must provide a positive reputation for useful and new posts, we must work hard, and we must give every post the right to be evaluated, so we must be active in the forum and learn and share our ideas
In posts in order to move on the path to success

• +2 1

Yes my friend, giving a good reputation means making money. It is our duty to evaluate the topics we read and give them the appropriate reputation according to their content, because this will benefit us and the author of the publication.

All members must give a good reputation to others on all their publications and evaluate them in order to earn on them and also to encourage them to publish more. Also, we all need to earn from working here and we must cooperate for this.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Dear friend, thank you for this great participation. We give the heart to the members who share all that is useful for their support and encouragement and also when he gets this heart he got a good reputation and thus he will get the money I hope everyone will support each other by giving the heart to others and  Thank you so much

Frankly, the participation of a junior member in this forum may be and he needs positive evaluation to increase this from his enthusiasm for work, in my opinion that we do not give a negative evaluation unless the participation is very bad and contrary to the rules, everyone needs to get positive assessments.

• +3 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.