Gives Heart and Earn Money - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abdul Qadir khan

Gives Heart and Earn Money

Indeed certainly, I agree with your thought. Assuming a post has enlightening substance, we should give positive standing to the individual and helps them in continue working, with the goal that every one of the individuals will get advantage from them. We should help the individuals by offering response to them and also to build our experience.

Yeah bro you are absolutely right .Do respect and take respect is the best phenomenon .1 Reputation means you earn 1 talk token .So do not be miser during giving reputation.

When posting useful posts and new topics in a forum and containing good information, you will gain a good reputation, but there are some members who only comment on a useful post and do not give it a good reputation, and this is a mistake. And they say they saw them in the post.

On 1/5/2021 at 10:39 PM, Abdul Qadir khan said:

Here all members work for money . Reputation is indeed for Earning. most members faces less earning after they completing their posts as per requirment reason for them they have Not reputation as per requirment. So thumbs up and Gives heart to All from Open Heart. ❤

To get rewards in the form of talk and bitcoin, our posts are required to get a good reputation or likes. For that, make sure the posts we make are the best posts that can provide benefits to others, don't make spam posts. We are both willing to help by volunteering to like our friends' posts.

I know you're here to earn when you like someone's post evil Irwin when he like your post you will earn. So please I request drive to like a dispose to help in earning.

I think the problem lies in the members who read the posts and comments and learn from them and do not give positive feedback to this information, so everyone should interact with the useful information

• +2 1

Well, in fact, my friend, I agree with you on this .. that there are good publications and topics that deserve positive evaluation, and I do not find them worthy of ... I personally think it is appropriate to provide support for the publication that deserves because it encourages the writer to work again and provide useful publications that will benefit us. ... I wish you and everyone luck and success

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. Yes my friend there are a lot of members in this forum who seek money only and in order to be able to make money and only care about knowledge and information about encrypted currencies. But I entered this forum for two reasons. The first is to acquire knowledge and useful information about encrypted currencies and the world of encryption, and the second reason is to make money from this forum. But I cannot succeed in making money before gaining sufficient knowledge and information. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

Hello, my friend. Actually, I disagree with you and consider myself one of the non-profit members. Rather, I am confident that if I work hard on this opportunity provided by the CryptoTalk Forum and gather as much information and experience as possible, I will be closer to achieving goals in the future when I enter in the future. In one of the fields of coding, the reputation score for me is an appreciation of a person's work even if it is necessary for profits, but we should not monopolize it or cheat on it, but rather we must give it to the good subject.

Yes, my good friend, you must give likes to everyone on this forum, whether they are senior or newbies. By doing so, you will increase their endurance to work here and they will be inspired by the fact that others appreciate their work.

I think we most work hard to improve our post so members will gain in much ideas and experience from our post and i think that will be best way one will be helping others but not for us waiting for someone to give better reputation for our post.

We can motivate people to work hard by giving them the ratings are positive on the problems of their useful because it will provide more valuable information and allow gonna give them some money

The topic must be good and useful to build a positive reputation. Therefore, a good reputation must be given to any valuable and useful publication to earn profit and give heart.

Yes I agree.we should work hard to prove out post so that people come to our post comment on it and give us heart and with it give us good reputation and support each other so that every one can money easily .

We cannot blame people if they do not give us positive reviews on our topics. It may be that we are wrong often
So we must review our topics before we blame others

We all have to work in this forum to get the best candles. Without the contributions of others, we will not be able to reach the best reputation we want

I strongly agree with you .. All members should provide positive ratings for comments with good and useful content.
We have to appreciate the effort and information they put into their posts,
But we are not aware that it may be a mistake in our posts that may not contain good information that makes members interact with it positively.

We still blame people who don't react positively to our posts, but we don't know that it may be an error in our posts that doesn't contain good information that causes members to respond positively. @shakeelsherpao

Yes my friend of course here in this forum you earn money from exchanging your knowledge and information with other people who use this forum and this is a very good thing

Yes, my friend, I also believe that reputation is the basis for obtaining money and increasing profits. We must strive to increase profits and reputation so that our work is useful

• +5 1

He gives heart and earns money . The heart and what he likes do not give my heart to anyone for money . Heart and love are beautiful . If it is given to the right person . Love is very beautiful and needs a lot of sacrifices to succeed and be very successful . Love is my name feeling of the universe

I think what worth doing, worth doing well, so I think this work has been done well and yet no reputations on those posts, why, to be frank,we are not suppose to be greedy on good rating as that's a reward for good work in the cryptotalk forum, thank you.

Yes, this is true .. We must give a good reputation and positive evaluations to every useful publication that provides solid information in order to get profit ... and exchange and achieve profits all together.

English: Good publishing my friend we must when seeing any useful publication and has a good meaning to put him + and support him morally in order to provide the best and in order to give him money on his publication without good reputation there is no money even if we put the heart is not considered support we must put +if you like my

I think we must react to useful posts and give them positive reputation because it will help them to earn more . We must not be selfish in giving reactions to members . If we find something unique we must encourage it and give it a heart . By giving likes to each other we can make this forum more friendly.