Required time for payment. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Ahmad meo

Required time for payment.

First if all wellcom to this great platfrom dear mate after complete your hundrad post which is not payable than you post twenty usefull post in each day which is payable and you can with draw your coins after seven days .

According to the rules of the forum we can get earning after seven days of completing the hundred posts but posts must be useful for getting the earning . But if you made the useful posts and not are getting the earning then you should contact to the moderators.

Welcome my dear friend to this forum After your first 100 comments, you need at least 7 days to start your payments Because the comments begin to be paid to you after writing them within 7 days, and of course not all of them are counted because it is possible to delete it if it violates the rules of the forum or to delete the post on which you commented and thus the comments related to it are deleted as well .

good luck.

Dear don't worry you should to keep patience and please calculate your days after finishing your 1st hundred posts . And don't be lose your hopes . This is great forum and hope that you will get in early your payment.

• +2 1

What a strange friend that you have not received your money or your balance, you should have received it because after having completed the 100 publications and doing the 20 after 7 days they would have to pay you capable that the moderators are fixing any error or cleaning so be patient and if you don't talk to a moderator about this problem.

Regardless of the payment days

But there are basic payment rules as well

It is only payment if your posts get positive reviews

"Payment will not be made if your posts are rated zero or negative."

You can check it out

• +3 1

Well mainly its up to thw website.

most the time websie will delivers your amoynt after seven days.

but if there is some kind of activity which involves you in a wrong aspect.

like you access

try to keep update your settings

I know you've completed your first 100 posts and are making 25 comments a day. If you are worried about payment then there is no need to worry. You will receive your payment seven days after your comment. Post well and stay with us thanks

Welcome, you do not need to worry, everything comes at the right time. Follow up your work well and present your best assets, and you will find payment has started for your posts. Work in the forum needs patience.

• +1 1

Hello everyone, soon you will receive your payments, it is very important that we have patience, now, I remind you that your first 100 posts must be useful, so that you can be counted on the yobit board, then you can continue making 20 posts daily, and after seven days, you will begin to receive payments, this platform is very responsible with payments, at any time you will receive it.

On 1/5/2021 at 9:37 PM, Muhammad Ahmad meo said:

Hi friends.

I am a newbie on this platform. I wanna to ask about time require for payment. I complete my first hundred posts eight days ago but my payment didn't start until. 

Please experts help me on this problem. I am waiting for your response.

For the current payment system you need to wait 7 days to get your payment if you done today 20 post or less .. And within   this 7 days if your any  post get deleted by the moderator then you will not get the full payment as like if your 15 post remain useful after seven days then you will be paid  for the 15 post ..

As for the posts that you post on the day, they are subject to examination by the officials. If they are good and contain useful information, then you will be given money in return, but you will not be able to receive it before seven days have passed since the post was written, and if your post is bad then it is deleted and you will not be able to get anything in return for that Try to write correctly and with high concentration

• +2 1

On 1/5/2021 at 8:37 PM, Muhammad Ahmad meo said:

Hi friends.

I am a newbie on this platform. I wanna to ask about time require for payment. I complete my first hundred posts eight days ago but my payment didn't start until. 

Please experts help me on this problem. I am waiting for your response.

After some days you will be able to get your payment. Everything's take times so be patience friend. Just keep working , posting hard and then you will be able to learn more and then you will earn good as well. So very best of luck.

Well, the time that a payment start varies from members, but what you need to know is that even if it takes 9 days before your payment starts, you will be paid all the previous day's since you started making your 100 posts, so do not worry about that.

first of all you should to complete your hundred post then you should to register your account on the violet after 7 days you will be able to get the payment from the talk for him and one thing more I want to tell you that you should to be patience

Dear I'm also new but I have some knowledge by reading posts and I share this knowledge with you. When you start doing your 20 posts every day, after seven days, you will get paid for your helpful posts if your posts are not useful, so you can't get any payment. It is also important to produce valuable posts with insightful content in order to get payment. Your overall rate of earnings in Yobit should be positive.

Since you have finished 100 free posts, start creating your paid posts. Your payments will be sent after seven days of publishing these posts, you will receive your payments in Yobit directly, if you are an active member and publish your posts constantly, you will get your payments on a daily basis from this forum.

Hi There, when you finish your first one hundred free comments you have t o write your twenty daily comments and you can count seven days from the beginning of your daily comments up to eight days and you will find your payments waiting for you in your Yobit account.

I hope you are well friend I am a beginner on this platform but I know about this platform but in fact my friend you have a misunderstanding when you complete your hundred posts then from the day you complete one week to the first one week to post you 20 times a day. After working in the first week of your day, the income of your first week's work in the second week will be automatically added to your wallet.

Welcome, my friend, when writing 100 free and useful publications. You must have good knowledge and information to gain experience and the skill to be able to write 20 useful, valuable and high-quality publications daily in order to get the appropriate payment for it ... and the payment process begins 7 days after the date of writing on the first day after 100

Do not worry my friend as long as you abide by the rules of the forum so fear of receiving payments may be delayed for some reason, but you will get your balance and will not lose it.

Fists u complete your 100 posts nd then u should make 20 posts daily and u from then will receive 200 Satoshi for every useful post money will send into ur yobit ballance the posts should be very useful or informative nd don't contain any useless context 

My dear friend, in order to enter the stage of earning money, you must write 20 comments daily for a period of 7 days, and this is 20 comments. Each comment must receive a positive evaluation in order to earn money on the seventh day of the first 20 comments that you commented

Hi friend, i am also new here. My payment also not start yet. But i think after registration on yobit. You must write 20 post on the daily basis and you payment start after 7 days. Don't be worried work with Patience. You will be reward of your work soon. Best of luck 🌹

I believe that the payments are made at the beginning of each month, but you should consult the elderly members to give you more advice. I wish you an increase in profits and experience