is it possible to take cryptotalk as professional job?? - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nadim Hasan

is it possible to take cryptotalk as professional job??

It seems to me that several of cryptotalk are already taking it as a professional job because some of us are living thanks to what we earn on this site so it could already be considered an official job because it would be like other jobs only at home and from the computer and that above they pay us.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, we can learn a specific profession on the site and its basic needs. We will meet our needs and everyone’s need. Therefore, we have to present a job that we learned previously, and through it we prove our worth at work and gain experience and profits that help us achieve our interests. Thank you.

CryptoTalk is a very good forum and we can use it as a professional job and we can earn a lot from it and learn a lot I have also been using since three month and will continue to use it even further and for me this very mercury is me and I am a student this fourm help me a lot

It all depends friend, for some members who earn here it is good to have their capital and to be able to make investments to multiply the profits, never stay alone with what you earn in cryptotalk, look for other options, try to invest your profits to be able to multiply your investment, always think big.

• Useful or interesting 1

For me, I won't advise you to make crytotalk as a professional job simply because it might collapse at any time. So just make it a part time job so that you will have another alternative for it have a nice day.

• +1 1

Yes, it is possible if we are committed to the platform with utmost dedication and consistency. If we give importance on the platform and allow ourselves to work here with all the enthusiasm and passion. It is possible.

The payment system has been changed again a few days ago and now the forum pays too low considering the previous amount so I don't think now there is any chance to take it as a professional job as it is not enough to meet our financial needs but it is good part time job and a source of knowledge as well.

It is possible to take crypto as a professional job but only during the time of good rates of the market.now a days because of low rates of coins it is risky and not good to take crypto as a professional job.

Of course it is,you can actually earn a lot even more than someone with a full time job,you can make posts to earn free bitcoins,also you can make tracings and investments which also yields much more profits,all needed from you is your hard work and dedication,with patient you can achieve more than you've ever imagined

• +1 1

Yes might be it just depends uopn the person effort if a person will work hard and want to get success then definitely  Crypto can become a professional job for us but if we will not spend our time here we will not do hard efforts here so then its not possible for us to work here and we cannot earn here.

This site is very important to be financially unsuccessful and it can be considered as a professional. There is an opportunity to earn a lot more money from the money that a person employs so we will accept it as a professional....

As for me, my friend, I do not agree with you to take the forum as a professional business, because the forum is no longer providing money as before, so if the payment is as it was in the past, we can think that it is a good job, but now the payment is low, but still Forum is one of the best places on the Internet in this area

• +3 1

Welcome dear this platform.  Thanks for sharing this information.  If you join this platform then you collect many ideas then working atleast 6 hours spend time . Then you earned.  This is great job.

Yes people that are free all day and do not have anything to do can take it as a professional job this will also utilize there time in good work and they will earn money in spare time. 

Welcome dear this platform.  Thanks for sharing this information.  Firstly you create useful and good content post if you useful post provide then many people attract your post and like them.  Then your reputation is good.  You earn money.  Thanks everyone. 

Yes so much people  take it as a job like student  it's our part time job which provides us knowledge  and information it depend on the experience and work  hard to devote  our passion toward crypto  world. 

Yes, my friend, coding can be an additional job for many people, as it provides them with a good additional income and helps in this life and the circumstances in which we live

This is possible, but you also have to be willing to sacrifice a lot of time to the forum and also make sure that you are doing everything that the forum requires from you. Make sure you do not spam the forum and also give both positive and negative reactions based on the quality of the post.

In my opinion it is impossible, cryptotalk cannot be used as a professional job because cryptotalk is a campaign that one day stops paying and we can no longer make it a job. Cryptotalk can only be used as a part time job done during a payout campaign. I understand everyone's desire to work on cryptotalk, but we also don't know when cryptotalk will continue to bear fruit.

• +1 1

Dear in bigginning we should take it as a part time job. But with the time it may be possible to take it as aprofessional job. I see many people who depend all on this forum . They earn alot from this forum to fullfilll their requirement.

At now this is impossible to take crypto as a professional job it is because price of talk token is very low. If in the future their value will increase then we can take crypto as professional job.

If you like my post then motivate me with your sweet ❤️.

Yes dear it is a type of professional job because if a person obey the group rules and try to comments informative then they earn more so it is the type of professional job. In professional job a person get useful money then if a person work in crypto sincerely then it get also useful money so we say that that is a professional job 

You will do your best in the event that you have a lot of information and experience about this forum. This site is really useful for people who need to learn information and experience. A lot of you are obligated. In fact, my friend, we can use cryptocurrency as an expert job

I would share my thoughts about this point.  

As in the previous payment system cryptotalk was paying us more.  And it was about 1000 satoshi for each valueable post you made here.  In that situation it was a handsome amount you can take the cryptotalk as a professional job. 

But now as the portfolio has updated payment system,  so you would get only 200 satoshi per post.  So it is not recommended or advisable to say any one to take the cryptotalk as professional job. 

• +1 1

Yes we will take it as a proficient work and i think we should take it as work so at that point we are going work difficult and remain genuine to this to be fruitful one ..I actually utilize it as my work, since it gives me the plausibility of gaining cash from the comfort of my domestic, we don't have a fixed schedule in which we are able perform our assignments and I think that's one of the most excellent advantages since ready to mold it to our times and in addition it needs not much time to work here ready to done our assignment here in 3..4 hours ..in this way it is realy comfortable receptive we are able do learn and gain by sitting at domestic ..in this way able to utilize our time in doing something great..