is it possible to take cryptotalk as professional job?? - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nadim Hasan

is it possible to take cryptotalk as professional job??

I think you definitely make money on here and it will be good pocket money but as a full income I do not think it will be enough on its own. Also I think during covid, this is a good way to earn online since most places are closed and people have lost their jobs.

Yes, I think that this is possible because there is a good amount of money to earn on a monthly basis, and this can be considered a good job, as many can be professional with experience and skill

Hello friend. In my opinion, relying on platform payments here is not entirely sufficient for our daily expenses or for building wealth.  You can't just work here.  You must have another source of income.

Through the CryptoTalk forum, we learn a lot about cryptocurrencies, how to benefit from them, and many more. I work in the forum as an extra job to secure my daily needs

I welcome you my friend,
This is possible bro because we earned a very large amount of money from the cryptocurrency platform because the crypto forum provides for you to have a large amount of money here, the cryptocurrency will be good in the future, so according to my opinion, it is good for you to choose it as a professional career

Although our goal of being here is learning, we can consider ourselves working in a job, either way we get the money, but the difference here is that we gain experience as well

Yes, this could happen in the future.  We are currently taking work on the crypto forum as a partial job. We can depend on its earnings as additional income for us in addition to our daily work earnings.  It is a good idea to go to us to take an official job in the world of cryptography and the Crypto Talk forum, since working in it is much easier than daily work, with less effort and higher earnings.

• +2 1

What I'm saying is that you get as much detail about digital money marketing as possible from the site. Everyone should enter this forum and work part-time in it, in my opinion.

It's a good time for that the situation of covid-19 everyone of free in this time at this time crypto give the best way to get more and more knowledge and earning money. 

Yes of course this the beat way of earning compare other website you can make it as a professional job and depending on your work and how you get it. 

Of course, we should use the Crypto Talk as a professional opportunity. If you want to share your knowledge and are interested in crypto and its currencies, then this forum would be beneficial to you.

No, I don't believe so because half of the members are students who may work full-time, so I believe it is better as a part-time job and would support us as a part-time job because we will do our daily work and this work at the part-time job. Do you agree with me or disagree with me? If so, please share your thoughts.

Beginners can develop gradually after going through periods of experience, study and learning of cryptocurrencies, they will become professional, and they can become addicted to the platform and become old. This will give them a wonderful thing in addition to any money that they will earn from working here on the platform.

No, I don't believe so. Since I only know of one way to make money, which is to leave 20 comments on a regular basis. This pay isn't good enough for a professional job here. However, there might be other jobs that I am unaware of. That'll be perfect if you have it. We'll be able to work full-time here. Consider this a full-time career role.

It is up to you that how much interested are you in your work during Crypto dealings and how much knowledge do you have about it.

Better is to take it as part time job but if you really in need of money but don't have any full time job then, gou can opt it as full time job; but you have to work hard for it.

You can take it as a one of some job but not the only one you can get a lot of money in this forum by the post you have daily it's a small amount of money that you can earn from the forum but you can add more incoming by airdrops and bounty

No, I don't believe so. Since I only know of one way to make money, which is to leave 20 comments on a regular basis. This pay isn't good enough for a professional job here. However, there may be other jobs available that I am unaware of. If I am, I will be fine. We'll be able to work full-time here. Consider this a full-time career role.

Yes, me too.

It is possible to adopt CryptoTalk as a professional and permanent work.

Only if you have sufficient experience and knowledge about digital currencies, how to invest and trade in them .

This will help many members with their money problems .

• +3 1

Yes, my friend

Here in the forum we can earn money and make it an additional income for us

All we need is to organize our time to work here, to work meticulously and calmly

We will make nice profits and we will gain a lot of information as well

Yes, of course, through my job here, I gained a lot of experience in this field and I am working on developing that also for the better and better . We gain professionalism, experience, learning and discovering new things that we were not sufficiently aware of.  Very enjoy this work.  And gain professionalism

Hello friend, I hope you are well. It is good to choose it as a professional profession, because we can earn a good amount of money from this forum every day, but this requires you to work hard, be patient and increase your knowledge about the world of cryptocurrencies, I wish you good luck.

• +3 1

It's possible it's all depends on if you have a work in real life or not. This is what I can say for now. So whatever it is, if you take it as a professional job. Make sure you are diligent in it. 

Yes friends, it is possible to become a professional job by crypto because many people are working on it, all of them are very much determined and inspired because of its work. 

Of course, cryptotalk can be considered a professional job because most of the members here have good information about encryption that is still unknown to a large number of people in addition to that we make good income from it.

• +2 1

Yes we can consider the crypto talk forum as a professional job but there is only one risk that if the site in which we are working will be disappear immediately. Because if there will be fear that the site may be finish then where we work and from where we can earn.