is it possible to take cryptotalk as professional job?? - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nadim Hasan

is it possible to take cryptotalk as professional job??

You can use this forum as a lifetime job as a job.Or is it a very badOr is it a very bad platform on which you can make more money by reducing itplatform on which you can earn more money by reducing it.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Yes it's possible.because we can earn here my making my own business that will be an professional work for me .and we can do that by investing here money and also by creating Yobit and BTC account.and by doing all this you can earn enough money that can be made in a professional job.

I think its not possible to take it as a professional because now the amount of money is very low. This payment not so much good that can be professional job here. But if the price increase thn you can take it as your professional job. 

Yes it is possible, if we are free and we are not getting any job so we can work here as a professional job. Crypto talk is very great platform and it is very helpful for those who are not getting any job. We can easily earn a good amount of money by working here.

Yes you can. Earn money get knowledge about digitan currency and trading and indulge yourself in it. Pour your experience and knowledge and start earning at higher rate. If you have the right instinct and determination yoh will get success.

cryptotalk can't be a professional job because you can't earn much here but it can be your hobby. this forum is a hobby for me because i spend here approximately 2 hours a day. i don't do it for earnings only , i do it also because i am interested in education and i like studying new. cryptotalk is not a job but a good hobby in my opinion

Basically!  I never think of it as my job.  Because after finishing my studies, I work here to learn different things and earn a lot of money without wasting any time.  Actually!  As cryptocurrency grows and digital money becomes more effective, we say we work here as professionalsBasically!  I never think of it as my job.  Because after finishing my studies, I work here to learn different things and earn a lot of money without wasting any time.  

I don't think so because all you have to do here is just to creat 20 posts per day aand then you are free and what takes to creat 20 posts its just 2 hours maximum so you can get paid for 20 and can earn a few dollars so apparently seems impossible to take it as a professional job 

I think that this platform will grow and increase the number of members  in it in the future, and perhaps it will move towards more specialization in posting topics and this means more members and interested people, and therefore it is possible for a person to rely on it completely as a work in the future

Of course I think it is possible to take crypto talk as a professional job.  Because crypto talk is the best platform to make money.  Here you can earn money in a short time by making meaningful posts.  Here you will get paid for each post.  In addition to working here you can gain a lot of knowledge.

I agree with your view point as cryptotalk is providing opportunity to the jobless people to give their precious time and hard work on this forum to meet their needs. But its also the fact that cryptotalk is more beneficial to those who have  good experience of crypto world so relying on this forum without experience is not the option but it can be taken as a start and keep working so that one day you can choose it as a profesion.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Of course, I think this forum can be taken as a profession for those who want to work without cost in this current Corona situation. Because we have to follow the rules here, and gain knowledge from here and contribute knowledge later, we can take it as a professional job by earning from the forum.

Yes friends, it is possible that we can make crypto such a professional job because on this platform we run simultaneously with knowledge and information and our day by day increase in earnning, then we can make it possible on professional job somewhere.  

• Useful or interesting 1

It is not impossible,it all depends on you and your plans.to make cryptotalk forum a professional job then you must be able to provide and earn 20 useful post per day.yiu should also be able to invest and engage in trading.all this will provide you reasonable and sufficient earnings.also you need more knowledge of all you need to know about cryptoworld. @megla212, @Muskan57

Yes my brother you can deal with it as a professional business. If you would give proper time and attention to this platform then you will get a maximum reward. It also like a business you put ads and help people by posting useful comments which are very helpful for them. In short you can called it a professional business. 

yes i think its possible because cryptotalk is a forum of earning.we are earning of every comment and ratting. after earning some btc we can invest it or trade it on different sites to increase our daily income.

Cryptotalk is a good platform for earning

As it is a source of alot of knowledge of bitcoins....

Cryptocurrency is going to be good in future so according to my opinion it is good if you choose it as you professional career.

Yes my friend we should do as a professional job but we should have experience and more knowledge about the crypto currency, trading, investment and so on. Doing hard work and focus on your goal then you are be able to get a professional job in cryptotalk.

Yes as upto this forum it is very interesting and full of knowledge covering so many areas of this modern world of crypto currencies and wallets. Alot of us here are students and they also earning the money from it but also gaining much of the knowledge which is very useful these days. 

Yes my friend we can use cryptotalk as a professional job I think crypto forum provide to get large amount of money here and the graduate people also earn if you have a lot of knowledge and experience about this forum you will done your success

Yes dear.I think it is possible. Because cryptotalk is a good platform to earning money. You can make your future better. By working hard you will shine in life.I wish you all the best my dear.

It is possible to keep cryptocurrency as a professional profession. Because we do not get a job after finishing reading and writing.So if we use cryptocurrency theoretically, we will get big payments. Because cryptocurrency has become popular with everyone nowadays and the demand for digital currency is also increasing.  And if we work in this forum, we can easily earn digital currency.

I think this forum is pretty good for is to be earning money but I don't think we can take crypto talk as our professional jobs because they don't pay us with the amount which we can depend on our self with so we should all take this forum for granted.