What makes topics gained more likes? - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abuabdullahi

What makes topics gained more likes?

Obviously useful and unique posts tend to achieve more likes than that of boring and useless posts. Therefore focus on creating unique contents that can help you to get other people's attention. Good luck. 

If you want more likes on your topic to gain positive reputation. You should have to post a useful and valid topic. Which can be understandable and interesting for the other members. If you have a valid and informative topic then you will get positive likes.

Usefull topics which have relatable content get more attention and reputation because they have the knowledge the readers are trying to find. We should write useful topics which have knowledge. 

In order for topics to gain a lot of interactions, you need to talk about the core of the topic, include new useful information, and address several diverse areas in order to enrich the topic.

My friend If you create something again that does not benefit for peoples, as well as providing evaluations in addition to posting posts with useful content related to the topics raised and in accordance with the publishing laws in the forum. There are  information updates in them, and anyone who sees your posts says that very good posts you like, that contains useful information and is understandable and simple, far from complexity, the more the topic is clear, I love it more, and I give it a good reputation. 

Hi companions, I think that typically an imperative subject for all of us as individuals of the gathering since the points that the larger part of us talk about are genuinely and intentionally so that they can advantage from them, and they must be displayed with information and information so that everybody can advantage from them in arrange to encourage the circulation of cryptocurrencies and make benefits.

Howdy my pal, I anticipate that the satisfactory element to make your challenge matter gain greater likes is to be useful and communicate an vital issues and help other individuals to growth their information about cryptocurrency.

On 1/4/2021 at 10:44 PM, Abuabdullahi said:

Hello everyone here. I have observed that most posts don't get much like compare to topic. People react much on topic than post. If you have much topic than post then the money you will make will be higher. Do tag people in your post to gain more money. Best of luck.

Reputation is very necessary for the getting the payment in this forum. Reputation or rattings whatever is depended the type of posts. If you want to get more rattings, your posts should be useful and meaningful. We can get rattings for the useful and high quality posts. So always try to write useful and logical posts. 

Dear reputation is very important to make our profile attractive.we gain good reputation by creating useful post.we get positive react by creating useful and meaningful post.if we share a good information then we get positive react.

Edited by Sairaranjha

Our content influences our rating, helps other people rate them when their topic has good content and if you don't like it, comment and support people, the best way is to post on this forum to grow, each post usually has ratings and while the better our content the better and the more profit we will get from being here.

In order to make more like to topic you have to be make good useful and unique content which is useful and will be good information and also by tagging it is also a good idea.if you follow this things you will surely get more like to your every post.

You asked a good question. I'm also newbie here.

Cryptotalk is the great platform , having best earnings method as well as learning.

If Anyone here want good reputation then post or topic should be able to understand by beginner.

Posts should be useful , attractive , meaningful and simple 

The very very useful content which no one can ever made. Because people need some changes in there work so upload very informative content upload very helpful materials which will be very important for gaining likes. Thank you 

• +5 1

.My dear friend, I thank you for this information. Poetry ceremonies. Every person has useful information to share with others, and I will give this advice to everyone I know.

@Khalid you are right my friend, if you want to get a lot of positive rates in your posts, make it useful. Create posts which have a good quality, make it clear and easy to understand because if your post is not easily understood by other users, then they will only ignore it. Your posts should be interesting and precise. 

• +1 1

So when you make a different ,  useful, unique post that gain more likes more reputation..  Useful post help people  to gain knowledge .  When your posts are different  people  like to react on them..  It helps you to gain more reputation 

Yes my dear friend, if you want to get the maximum likes on your topic, then you can always create a powerful and informative and knowledgeable topic, and create a topic of interest that proves to be more and more helpful to people. When you create such a topic that is, then when people prove to be flowers, then people will give more and more likes and your purpose will be fulfilled.

There having a skills of writing to get a good reputation in a crypto If we  get this Number of skills by the trainer there we having alot of benefit for us  we know how I write a Good content and mean full content those attract the community people 

When you create a topic then you need to observe that it will be very easy and what people like to comment and you need to try that the topic will not tough and according the interest of people around the world and it will feasible for every one ..... 

I also observed that a majority of people give likes on topics instead of posts.  Therefore if we create useful topics then we can get more likes.  But make sure that the topic we want to create not exist before.

My friend if you will share your experience here you are going after high and got good rating on your post. The post contains useful and valuable information, then it gets positive reviews Therefore, everyone should make their efforts while writing to get more likes. You can only do this when you have little knowledge  about cryptocurrencies. The more  the  topic is clear, I love it more, and I give it a good reputation. People want to make post on this topic.

The nature of the topic mainly, depends on the the condition.

if it, concern more about the true life. The more liked it will be.

or it might be informative like our daily used base.

so, keep writing, after some time you will be able to generate a good stuff. 

• +2 1

I'd like to take a tip that you can read and write.Who can understand the logo.And describe your idol.Which is a good tip. Your repertoire is getting worse.And people fill in your footsteps.

• +4 1

You create authentic and meaningful post that meet standards will always people attract and attention  then your more likes and reactions.  You gained with useful topic.  Thanks for sharing this.