What makes topics gained more likes? - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abuabdullahi

What makes topics gained more likes?

I have noticed members are taking interest in trading the most and likes those posts which are related to trading and new currencies which has more potential to give more profits.

So it would be better for every member to collect data about trading field and create post which include new crypto currencies knowledge.

• +5 2

I give a respectable remaining to a point that contains accommodating information and is legitimate and direct, far from multifaceted nature, the more the subject is clear, I love it more, and I give it a nice standing. Excess and debilitating subjects. I can't continue to scrutinize it nor give it a standing

• +5 2

Topic gained more likes when you have create topic which shoud have understandable. People want to make post on this topic. Then your topic is more likely. But it is easy as copared to post kiked.

expensive is dependent upon a matter supposing that it's instructive than everyone should am passionate about it. you ought to create something modern in addition to updated furthermore competitor content which has been presented quite whenever people get they can similar to it along within income tax return will also malnourish negative responses on again successful a positivist means attained.

• +1 1

My friend, I expect that the most profit depends on the importance of what you put forth and its benefits. Therefore, you should search for the most popular topics in this forum that attract members to participate in it. If it is useful, it will also gain a good reputation and positively affect earning money.

Depending on your topic, dear, if everyone likes informative, you should create new and updated and competitive content that has never been published before. When others see it they will appreciate it and in return respond positively to it.  And great;  There are some rules I know you have to follow.  First, you must do a lot of searching for the information you want to share in the forum with existing search engines;  Then you need to search the forum if this topic has been present in the forum before so that you do not repeat it, finally you must take into account that the primary language of some members is not English. Thank you.

When we post on one of the topics on this platform, it is also treated that instead of that we should also meet Likes So that the rating of your post can increase and you can get good payment  of  it. Therefore, it is important that when writing this post, use good contacts, writing should be good, do not copy paste And write your post according to the topic .And when we create our post, then we should   share it  with friends in your WhatsApp group so that they can like it .

• +4 1

Hi everyone it is to create a topic but it is difficult to create a topic which attract others towards that topic if you are able to do that than you are able to get more likes. Second thing is to create authentic topic.

• +3 1

Firstly explore powerful berth what sensational spot serves as locution . At that time malnourish counterblast in this office. The resolution is trusty plus comprehensible at the moment you acquired some prefers along with earning a lot of money. So that try to berth sure furthermore impressive along with the good.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Of course, topics get more likes. People focus more on new topics. They can give good reviews. They can post new looks just like them. There is a good response. Everyone shows interest.

Hello friends, if your topic manual is the best, you will get a lot of like, so we should strengthen the information so that people will rate something on any post we create.

Well my dear friend your post is really good and you have araise a very good question.  So if you want more reputation on your posts than your posts must be useful and contain meaningful information with positive content.  Its shouldn't be copay past and written in simple language. 

Actually most of reputations gained by quality members because when they want to create topic they think before making and prepare very well if you give more time for making topic then you will get most of reputations but don't think for getting more reputations only keep posting..

Yes your right about useful topics and gain likes. Because when you create useful message automatically you get good reputation point and also many many people follow you . For More reputation you need more hardwork and knowledge

On 1/4/2021 at 10:09 PM, Nour123 said:

You can increase your ratings by increasing your interaction with members by commenting on posts and exchanging ideas, as well as providing evaluations in addition to posting posts with useful content related to the topics raised and in accordance with the publishing laws in the forum.  Previously the ratings were paid, but unfortunately, payment for them has been stopped by the forum management.

I'm beginner, This is greatful to me because I have no any idea for getting more likes and reputation.

Posting posts must be attractive , reasonable and useful for gaining knowledge but relevant to topics or content like cryptocurrency and cryptotalk , never violation the rules and regulations

From the things that a man can fulfill his desired, all of those contents tend to be more desirable. People want to know about something new, which can be useful for him. When he get this type of content, which helps him ,then he started liking more. 

Thanks buddy, have been noticing on the issues of liking each other's days ago, but I think the only way that can help us to have good like in the is forum is to make excellent topics that will entaise the members of the forum because is seems like make topics is more having like than comment on topics.

Yes you are right because when you create your creative ideas and logic so that logic which is very useful and valuable for all other users who are working on it and earn a very useful and valuable profitable learning from this real base earning program. The major risk is that most of the people have lack of basic information and knowledge about this forum so they don't know how to work on it and how to gain a better app attention from the side because when your reputation will be increased then you will Fame in the whole market and earn a valuable profit from this site.

Your every post who related with crypto currency or crypto information i am surely say that you will earn a good profit and it will get more reputation and more likes but all you need is useful and related with crypto forum

Here we should create new topics. The more we learn new things, the more we can experience this forum. There is no end to learning here. I could not learn anything I have achieved in this forum anywhere else. This is a useful forum. We are more discussing all the valuable useful posts here. The better you post here, the more positive you will get.

If your topic was attractive and totally relevant to this forum so we should do something good here and earn a good money here so you will do a good reputation here and earn a good digital currencies so you will convert into national currencies

Btc is a popular and valuable currency in the world today. We work at Cryptotalk and earn this Btc through Yobit Exchanger site. I have so far earned about ২০০ 200 Btc from here! By working here, people from many countries are reaching the peak of development!

If you want to get more likes in your post then prepared yourself to Post useful content. Selection of words is really matter and effects your post. Motivation and good selection of words take a good reputation but bad and mistakes Grammer cause for negative reputation.

In my view as i spen time here dialy new topics related to crypto.Life motivation topics and sharing experience with members and asking seniours for help these types of topics get more reputations from usuall.