How much have you learned from this platform ? - Page 37 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mir Hamza

How much have you learned from this platform ?

I am still at the beginning of the learning path, but I think I learned from this platform, I learned that every million Satoshi equals 1 Bitcoin, and I learned that there are many digital currencies other than Bitcoin  

I don't think you need to know much about this platform because this time it has become famous all over the world. If you want to know more about this topic, you should try to find out for yourself.

I am still new here, but I saw a very large number of different topics and all related to crypto. I liked the Crypto World section and am looking forward to publishing it. I also saw some topics that talked about expectations for the prices of some currencies and indeed those expectations have been fulfilled.

I learn many of things , also correct my  mistakes who ate not know  this platform give you many of time you see your mistakes and solve it very well every thing in your life to make you brave r and strong ,this platform  in courage you make your life easy ,and face the world problems and your family problems. 

On 1/4/2021 at 10:11 AM, Mir Hamza said:

As we all know that this is such a great platform that allows us to earn money as well as learn a lot at the same time. I want to know from you how much you have learned from this platform ?

I want to know from you what things you learned from this platform on cryptocurrency trading ?

Then after learning about the trading of cryptocurrency from this platform, whether or not you did a cryptocurrency trading?

Kindly share your experience !

My dear friend i hope you are doing well and good. 

Well according to my opinions i have learned alot of things from this forum.

Initially i was unknown person to the world of crypto currency but this forum helped me alot about learning. It has enhanced my experience and knowledge. Now i feel lucky and proud to be here. 

This is an amazing platform for learning and earning as well. 

Thanks 

I am new here and I have no more information about cryptocurrencies so I only focussed forgetting information and knowledge 5 creating posting I have no information about trading and investment when I I learn about trading then I must try to to understand this forum

I have gain lots of experience from this forum. This forum helps me a lot to learn how I can use my earning and make profit from them. I have learned many new crypto terms which are used in this world. I am very much thankful to this forum.

Hello dear friend.Since I am still a beginner in this forum, I found that there are many people who give good advice, and I learned not to trust people who make huge profits in trading, which is a good tip to avoid fraud.

There is a lot to learn on this platform because everything has some good benefits for every person nd and you will get international trading information which will help you in the future. .Revelations are due to the knowledge of the importance of this platform.

This platform increases my knowledge of encrypted currencies day by day before I entered here. I never knew anything about this world, but since the time I entered, my knowledge began to increase slowly, in addition to that this forum has stimulated me very to grow and develop in this world, but in order to develop it must  Much effort is being made within this forum

Cryptotalk provides us a good opportunity to earn and learn. To be honest this is the best forum I have ever seen. People of this forum are wise and supportive. They share lots of potential crypto information. Its really great to be here. Im very optimistic about this forum. 

• +1 1

I learned a lot of useful information from the forum. I learned the types of cryptocurrencies, how to use them, trade, learn to choose the right currency, and many more ..

The platform is very useful.I learned a lot about cryptocurrencies and increased my knowledge about them.I learned how to rate and respond to topics well.It gives good information on trading and investing.I did not find this on any other site....

Good question dear I have learned too much from here.Crypto is much useful and benificail for me.I solved many of my problems through this I also can earn a good amount of money in future time period.

Welcome my friend thank you for bringing up this topic yes this forum for me as a treasure of information and knowledge every day there is something new to learn i learned a lot and I still learn good luck 

This forum is a real treasure trove of information about cryptocurrencies. I learned a lot from it about how to invest, trade, follow market movement, and use the best time to buy and sell.
Up to this point I have not taken any trading but am investing what I earn from the forum in the investing section of yobit.

• +5 1

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

Ever since I joined this forum, I have been learning new things from this forum every day. My knowledge is increasing. I learned all about cryptocurrency from this forum and learned to trade.

I have taken in a great deal on this stage and I have gotten so proficient to help other part which have less information .We should help other part which are particularly amateur since they should have to help .

My friend, I learned a lot of useful things on this site. My English has improved greatly. I learned a lot about cryptocurrencies, about bitcoin, trading and investing. A lot about e-wallets. Cryptotok is really useful.

On this platform, we learned all the information about cryptocurrencies and the basic rules and criteria for writing a post with a positive reaction through meaningful and useful publications.

I learned a lot about Cryptos from this forum . I learn how to trade. How to manage risk, and I learned from the experience of a lot of member so that I won't be scammed. The lessons are endless. This forum is the best. 

TALK is the symbol for the BTC talk coin cryptocurrency. BCCdev Team created this crypto the year 2014. The Scrypt algorithm is used in this cryptocurrency. Cryptos usually have a finite amount of coins, so it has a finite number of coins as well.

This site is very useful we cannot say everything we learned because it is very big but in short
Here we learn what cryptocurrencies are, how to trade them, and how much their market value is
Learn how to invest and increase profits here
We are developing our English and making new friends

• +2 1

I have learned English while before this I had little experience in addition to learning to write within the grammar of the language and I have increased my experience in discussions and in cryptocurrency and increased my information about trading and investing.

• +4 1

In cryptotalk I have been able to learn how to generate profits, how to invest and everything related to digital currency, I hope to continue learning