Bitcoin Climbs Above $33,000 For The First Time Ever - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jrm2020

Bitcoin Climbs Above $33,000 For The First Time Ever

At the present day, the price of Bitcoin has reached 57 thousand dollars per piece and I think that it is a tremendous rise as you are talking in your post about 33 thousand dollars from two months only and I think it will continue to rise day after day and this is the right opportunity to buy and invest in it where we can make a good profit from it.

• +2 1

The present era is the modern age. In this modern age, people do modern things. Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. I earned $ 1000 BTC from crypto at one go. I invested $ with Telegram. I converted crypto into money with the bank. General Chat Chat LoungThe way the crypto currency is advancing suggests that there will be more growth in the future.

The staggering rise in this electronic currency, it has grown very quickly from parts of the dollar to tens of thousands of dollars.

Today, the price of one bitcoin is about $ 58,000, and economic analysts expect that it is still in a high phase as a result of excessive demand for it. 

Yes, friend, I have found out that the price of bitcoin is exceeding its own numbers and I believe that it will not only stay in these numbers that are already high but that bitcoin will go for more and will continue breaking or reaching numbers that we never thought or would have thought that it could get to this moment that is happening.

Yes the bitcoin has been doing well since it's creation in the year 2009, and iy is still pumping in the market now, so let's me bet you that the bitcoin will still develop than this in the near time, thank you so very much.

At the beginning of the launch of Bitcoin, no one imagined that it would ever reach this point, and many considered it a ridiculous idea and would not be successful, but now it is a fantasy and owning it is a dream for every person in this world, for me I hope to get only one Bitcoin 😁

Edited by Abo7aidarah

On 1/3/2021 at 11:43 AM, Jrm2020 said:

Hello my friends Bitcoin  the  world largest cryptocurrency 

Soared past  the 30.000 $ mark Saturday morning for  the first time in the history  and climbed as high as 33.000 $ befor sleeping Back bellow 32.000$ by late Saturday afternoon  as the digital assest continues  on an extraordinary  up world  ascension 

٢٠٢١٠١٠٣_٠٨٤٣٠٤.jpg

Yes dear friend  the rate of Bitcoin is very high and actually this is wonderful and I do not understand that it is good for us or bad for us because those people that are holding it they are  now getting a huge profit through it but those that are waiting for investment they are facing loss that's why I am confused.

• +3 1

Yes, when the demand for bitcoin increases, its price will increase, now Bitcoin has crossed the barrier of 57 thousand dollars, it has reached its value during the past two days 63 thousand dollars and then fell to 57 thousand dollars, I expect during the next few days that it will jump to a new price.

• +1 1

Yes, this is really a positive thing, as cryptocurrencies are increasing in popularity day by day, and the demand for them is increasing by a greater rate than supply, and will witness a greater increase in the coming days, depending on what is happening.

• +2 1

I believe that the Bitcoin currency will not stop continuing to grow and rise in price because it has proven its efficiency, competence and worthy of the reputation it has gained and the strength it has compared to other digital currencies.

• +2 1

Bitcoin is one of the most distinctive currencies that is in great demand, which is the reason for the huge increase in its price. Today, we are witnessing a high price for bitcoin, which exceeded all expectations, and the price reached $ 64,000, which is a really large number.

• +3 1

My dear friend today bitcoin climb upto the 55000 dollers and expected to became more high, because more and more peoples are investing in the bitcoin because they know that they may got benefit.

Hello you, my friend
Bitcoin is one of the best cryptocurrencies in the world and now its prices are increasing dramatically
I think it has a bright future
Good luck to you

My friend, this currency is strong and has a bright future with profits and every year we see it progressing greatly because this currency is required from all over the world and also huge companies and large traders deal with it, so it is very popular and remains the best and we must work and obtain this currency with the passage of years

Bitcoin has a long journey and years to reach at this place and now it has become a Brand that everyone wants to have so it has the potential to go more high due to increasing demand so hold your btc tightly.

This topic that you have done is very good because you also give a lot of information about how bitcoin rises and reached 33 thousand for the first time in history this topic is good because some may be informed of how it has arrived or uploaded to this price that is very high and that I never imagined that it would arrive.

We are now in April of the 2021 factor and the Bitcoin price has exceeded $ 50,000 and is still heading up and Bitcoin is still in the forefront of all encrypted currencies as the lowest and strongest digital currency.

This is true, my friend. In fact, Bitcoin is one of the strongest cryptocurrencies now and the world is heading towards working with it due to its high value and it is still recording an increase in its value as you mentioned. I advise everyone to learn about it.
Good luck

dear friend I want to tell you that now the BTC is 50 + thousand Dollars at this time in the world and the popularity of this currency is increased every day so we should working here on daily basis with patients one day we will able to earn a lot of handsome amount by crypto talk and cryptocurrency

Yes indeed my friend,  we have seen the  maximum increase of bitcoin this days and it's a very good news for we crypto traders.  It will keep increasing because it has high demands in the market. 

Yes, dear, Bitcoin is always in the lead today, its price ranges between $ 52,000 and $ 63,000. It is a giant of cryptocurrencies, and investing in them is not losing money and has a great future

Good evening dear friends ..

Hello, welcome, welcome.

Yes, working with cryptocurrencies and trading in them has increased its popularity and talked about it a lot among people and a lot due to its great ability to earn money in large ways and huge investments, especially Bitcoin, as it is one of the most traded and best traded currencies in the world of digital cryptography and I felt lucky to work Where I achieved a remarkable increase day after day in it, and I will continue to work and achieve great successes and benefit from them scientifically and practically.

Thank you. I wish you great successes and success.

Yes, my dear friend, of course, Bitcoin is rising day by day. In the future it will rise and everyone in the world will deal with it to gain knowledge, experience and money. Thank you.