Your path to success - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kafon

Your path to success

I think everyone would be agree on this. It's very true. You have to learn about it before you work. Then the path of your success will be much easier than it actually is. Don't give up and work hard for your goals. This pandemic has taught us so much. Anything can happen in any minute so you have to work hard to reach that goal.

Agree dear its really matter that on which track you are following means it. There are many people who confused after choosing their field and then mently disturbed. As you mentioned that the path on which we are traveling should be 100% accurate otherwise we lost our mission. And correct path is a key to success. Well information dude.👍

Yes, it is not an easy task to start at all, because whenever we do something new, there is a fear in our heart and mind that we do not know if we can do it, just such illusions are in our hearts and minds.  When we do something we should have proper knowledge about it but if you don't know about it then we should not do that work as it can cause us a lot of loss.If you work hard and you get success and you will be come a successful person.

Focused own your work and achive your goal.

One of the main factors that helps us grow and learn in the crypto ecosystem is undoubtedly THE ERRORS we make, since if we keep it in mind at all times in the future it will be positive to be careful to obtain profits with little margin of loss. .

• +5 1

Crypto trading is not a difficult art but rather a game of thoughtful and intuitive steps. The internet is full of evergreen advice that has stood the test of time. Here are some of the tried and tested advice:

#1 Study crypto assets and blockchain

As a rule of thumb, you should always study the crypto assets you are investing in. Look out for any past downtimes or incidents associated with the coin. This will provide you a better picture of the coin since you are new to the crypto landscape.

Also, try to understand the basic working of a blockchain. By doing so, you will be able to avoid any beginner's pitfalls owing to ignorance.

#2 Invest in a good wallet

While you are here to learn about the steps to make a profit, you must first take the necessary steps to secure your profits made. A good wallet will keep your cryptocurrencies secure to trade or hold. I would personally recommend you to go for WazirX from my own experience.

#3 Observe the market

After you have gained knowledge about cryptos and blockchain, it is time to observe the market. Check out what has been working lately in the industry. Mark out the cryptos that are reigning and the ones that are underperforming. While the past performance of cryptos does not paint a clear picture of their future performance, it will still help you in chalking out better strategies.

#4 Understand the taxes and legal scope

Cryptocurrencies are hailed extremely differently around the globe. While you can hope to buy utilities with cryptos in Nigeria, you can face serious implications for possessing cryptos in Bolivia. So get a clear picture of your residing country's stance on crypto assets. Also, learn about the taxes associated if cryptos are legal in your country.

I am sure that my path to success is through the cryptotalk forum, as it allows you to earn, educate, and learn a lot and a lot. Thank you Crypto

Sir you are absolutely right .After uploading to the platform, uploading the first 100 posts your biggest success and this is where your success starts. .After this, keep the view in the middle and keep walking on the path of success, of course, success is the path for you.You should not dare on this platform and always work .So please don't lose courage and keep working 

• +1 1

Yes,

You are right. Experience is very big this in a real life. If we face some failure than we must be carefull about this mistake. 

If we continuously connected with a desired plateforum than we have a great experience from that forum .

Than their is very small of mistake . So, dont be afraid of your mistakes . A successful man faces alot of problems.

If a person wants to succeed in any field, Go for that we are my advice .First, whatever work you do on any site, So do your work hard .Second Follow the rules of each form so that you chose a best way of a good path. Of course it will be very beneficial for your success .

Life is a name of proper working. Some times we failed with good effort but it's not a big issue. We don't give up , we just learn from our mistakes and try to improve. Mistakes makes a man perfect. I'm lost my money 💰 on different sites but I don't give up. Now I trying my best to learn from my mistake. I'll joined it for good knowledge because in future I'll invest again.

• Useful or interesting 1

Future planning is the most important thing we should decide before doing a thing that what we want to become in our life and what we should do if we have proper planning then we can struggle for achievement of our goals and our aims. So to get successful we should have a proper planning.

• +2 1

Yes ,i.agree with you,the best way to success  is to follow the rules and regulations  ,always read the posts of senior members in.this way you gain.knowledge and information ,by working hard and making best posts you get reputations ,in.this way your rank will be increased ........

2 hours ago, Dado07 said:

Hi mates good leads is what you all urge for so we must always abide by the rules of work in the forum and do not deviate,move out from it and always work to increase our experience and knowledge of the world of cryptocurrencies and be patient and self-confident so that we can always provide useful and valuable content that does not violate the rules in order to achieve all aims  that we work for.

Hi

Hi, wise friends always have hope no matter how small the chance is,make a promise to your self that you will beat the limit in all cost and in proper format.Thanks.

The first thing is clear that diamond is formed by passing through a coal differential stage. Then the losses in our business and the mistakes in our business come to make us stronger and to give us more experience and to teach more of us. It's just that we don't repeat our mistakes again and again. If there is a loss, try to recover it and if there is a profit, then make a plan for it and make strategies and try to get maximum profit. Always think good and keep it 6 days eid everything will be alright annd that's what we want.

You are right to these important points we will get to the way of success, especially the member starts to read and read and with the time will learn everything in the forum and contributing to a rule and a member of the forum and then will work in his work.

We are all moving towards success because we are learning a lot here besides profit which is bringing our success closer. We can all do a lot of things by applying this education at one time. We are getting knowledge about trading investment and market from here.  Given as much time as possible. Our desire should be to maintain confidence and morale

4 hours ago, Kafon said:

In fact, the beginner goes through many stages that help him develop and move forward to be able to properly manage his money, so the first thing for me is to read on and give yourself enough time to learn all the basics of trading in the financial markets. The second thing is to learn from your mistakes and not repeat them because every mistake you commit causes you some losses, and if you understand my intention, you will be able to earn respectable amounts every day And third, not to rush and make random decisions because recklessness is a key factor in the failure of every novice trader, so do not be sad when you lose some dollars. The market takes you today and tomorrow it gives you so be optimistic, my friend. 

@Kafon Very nice explanation dear thank you, actually path which follow in this platform and also intention is to learn cryptosystem, cryptosystem and its currencies in proper way and also I also spend my sometimes in yobit.net. this is my path.

Hello everyone, life puts many obstacles, but we must know how to overcome them, my process in the world of cryptomonies, has been a little difficult, because I do not concentrate on doing one thing, but I wanted to do everything, and that seemed to me a mistake, you have to try to master one thing at a time.

First of all we should work hard . We should stuck to that thing which are we doing until it goes to it's end . Then there will not remain any chance of failure. We should have proper security and experience . And if we fail after all these things then we should not lose heart and remain on our path in a good of getting success.

Beginner goes through many stages that helps them to move forward to able to properly manage . so the first thing for me is to read on and give yourself enough time to learn all the basics of trading in the financial markets. The second thing is to learn from your mistake and learn how to avoid to doing these kinds of mistakes. 

Thank you for sharing this information. I think in this information there are lots of things for begginers to learn. I think all begginers should learn from mistake and don't give up. Always keep it in your mind that nothing come automatically you have to achieve it by your hard work. 

5 hours ago, Kafon said:

In fact, the beginner goes through many stages that help him develop and move forward to be able to properly manage his money, so the first thing for me is to read on and give yourself enough time to learn all the basics of trading in the financial markets. The second thing is to learn from your mistakes and not repeat them because every mistake you commit causes you some losses, and if you understand my intention, you will be able to earn respectable amounts every day And third, not to rush and make random decisions because recklessness is a key factor in the failure of every novice trader, so do not be sad when you lose some dollars. The market takes you today and tomorrow it gives you so be optimistic, my friend. 

@Kafonhey dear you have created a realy usefulost and you deserve a good reputation  as i am new here i just try to learn first i tried to gain knowledge before starting work here and its help me to do ir create something useful nd informative to survive herr

Yes, you are saying absolutely right. Do not tap your words till you do not fall, you cannot understand nor can you have success today Parliament is successful only after failure. Just sir, work hard and work diligently and will succeed you 

5 hours ago, Kafon said:

That's right- it is very difficult for new beginners like us to manage our money.  So we should learn to trade and invest. It will be profitable and I will be able to manage my money.  Also we should not always repeat our mistakes in any way.  Lessons should be learned from mistakes.We can never give up.  Then we can succeed.

Thank you very much for your kind advice. I totally agree with you. Most of the time when newcomers come here, like when I come myself I had a lot of trouble and I wanted my 100 posts to be completed as soon as possible and I would get paid. But in the beginning it was impossible for me to do it so fast then I realized that I have to work slowly and work hard. And now my point is why don't I focus on learning more، because the more information I get the more successful I will be.