Your path to success - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kafon

Your path to success

Thank you so much friend for sharing this great and important information with us, this will surely be a guide to most of the new members in the cryptotalk platform on how to be successful in the cryptocurrency market, so we most not forget to learn about that very well from the senior and experience members of the platform.

3 hours ago, Lewis01 said:

When you are new to cryptocurrencies, you must learn every day, knowledge is the key to obtaining great things in life, knowing how to use cryptocurrencies, their characteristics and the way they fluctuate is something we must learn,
patience and analysis should always be part of our learning and understand that cryptocurrencies are risky and investments must be done very carefully.

@Lewis01 Patience is a way of bringing things to a successful conclusion, in the beginning we are eager for information and there comes a time when we become so saturated that we do not understand anything, so we must always be attentive and do what is necessary, not assume many things at the same time so as not to disturb the importance of the information that we need the most, knowledge with awareness of learning not to bottle up the brain.

• +2 1

Hello everyone, yes, I agree with you, my friend, I am new here and I have made some mistakes here, but I learned from them and I have done the best next time, and I am very happy to work here as I am learning a lot about the world of cryptocurrencies.

You're totally right, when i was a begginer in crypto world, time was really important for me and i always use my empty time for learning trading methods. In that process i made a lot of mistakes but i always take a lesson from those mistakes. When you look at the past , you can see how important those mistakes. 

Hello dear friend, you are right in your opinion. I totally agrees with you. We should not repeat our mistakes but we should learn from them. We should learn from reading the lessons. Thank you dear for such great advice.

• +4 1

Really great introduction and worth reading for the end
I completely agree with you, the market will let you down one day and give you success the next day, so you have to be patient, understanding and always calm because the success which waiting you is worth the effort.

• +3 1

I believe that the crypto world contains a lot of things that must be learned in order to be a successful person. Among these things are the trading system, currency rates and their value in the market, being patient and serious, adhering to crypto laws and not attempting to defraud.

• +1 1

In this forum great help for begginers to know the basics knowledge for trade each begginers must know the basics concept in details for this they have۔۔this should not be taken lightly which is knowledge we must place it as a periorty this will give us success

es nothing is come so easy.So,success is not come to you so easy.You want to work hard for success. We want to always follow the rules. We want always make useful and new informative posts to be a successful crypto membe

The path to success is not easy and requires sacrifices and a strong will, you must first learn all the basics, you can or do your own experiences with someone to help you or ask a senior member, Be patient because the road to success is long and takes time, stick to the rules well to stay safe in the forum

Dear success is the result of hard work and determination and goal-setting your post is very good and helpful that we should learn everything about cryptocurrencies and trade about using cryptocurrencies and then we will succeed on this forum thanks for creating such a great topic.

• +4 1

Hello madam, you have to work hard and honestly and not to violate the laws of this forum, working here is very interesting It has a cognitive benefit and a material benefit as well In my opinion, the era of cryptocurrencies will come about and people will deal with it

It is true, my friend, in order to reach success we have to work step by step and not rush things. Trade is profitable if we know when to invest at the right time. So we have to be patient and increase our knowledge about the topics we are working on

• +4 1

This platform is awesome amazing in its work helping its users the level best and the path of success of  a person is his patient as well as his constant struggle towards his destination so these things are compulsory any kind of success

Hello my friend

I will give some advices to follow it 

The first things learn from your mistakes and not repeat them,

The second things read on and give yourself the time to learn all the basics of financial trading.  Markets. 

So follow it and do not make a pot of mistakes 

• +1 1

Thank you for providing these advices. Your words are very beautiful, and if the person behaves well and commits, then he will make a big profit in this forum. Good luck 

• +1 1

If anyone wants to develop or make money then this field is good for them and people work hard here and make a name for themselves and they become successful in life. Cryptocurrency is an internet currency that is not physical. Here people can shape their future and learn a lot. Man succeeds in this.

You have created such a great topic my friend this topic is really helpful and beneficial for all the members of this platform also this topic is the way to success for them who want to be a successful trader or investor then we need to learn as much as we can. 

Yes, sir, I agree with you in what I said .. that the path to success in the field of cryptocurrency passes through this forum .. and as many works in daily life, you must diligence, diligence and patience in order to reach the summit and success .. you are here to learn the cryptocurrency and in order to learn it you must You read, study and act on many topics raised in this forum .. Enjoy self-confidence and be patient .. I wish you and everyone success.

I think that no matter how tough things get and how many times we lose, we must keep working because achievement takes quite a lot of life experiences to achieve, and we should learn from our failures and fix them in order to stay on track in this platform. @shakeelsherpao

Hello my friend, yes, you are right .. The idea is that it is normal to make a mistake with something that you do for the first time, and we must learn from our mistakes so that we do not repeat them, and the best teacher for you is your last mistake .. And we must continue to develop until we reach success

I really agree with you my friend, we all have to do a good reading about the crypto field , and we have to learn from our mistakes and not repeat them 
I wish everyone luck

Hello dear all I hope you all too good and doing a job on this platform first of all I want to tell you that their brother your post is very beneficial for every nubian beginners so thank you for sharing with us a useful and beneficial post and second thing I want to tell you that the the hard work is the key of success

• +4 1

Since I am a beginner in the encrypted currency forum at the beginning, I would like to thank you for the advice you provided to me and invite all beginners to follow these steps and work to gain experience and learn more about everything related to encrypted currencies so that they can gain knowledge, money and reach success