Don't Give Up Now My Friends. - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptotalk01

Don't Give Up Now My Friends.

@cryptotalk. Crytotalkcan can be very large organizations and people are looking for a long period of time so they can be avoid unnecessary detail. Crytotalkcan can not missed our friendship in the future because it makes us feel that the way future. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes my dear friend i am agree with you If we are facing a difficult challenge on this platform, then we should not leave this platform because if we do not face that class then how will you fulfill your dreams and how will you fulfill your aims  in the future.So instead of leaving this platform, if you continued to work on this platform continuously, Inshallah you will be success here.

Hello crypto talk family. I am a new user in this family. I write more and more believing every day. I learn and improve my English while writing. It made me happy to send such exciting messages to people. Healthy days for everyone

@ by cryptotalk01  in this country anything cannot come easily first we struggle more than we get friend,etc, then we can say that nothing good is come but first get punished then take a result.

• +4 1

Dear Friend! We, the members here, must continue to work in order to maintain the forum because it provides us with knowledge and good profit to secure our needs. We need patience, more knowledge and continue work in order to succeed. 

Me making level of my posting, i am no longer giving up my this pastime. Cryptotalk discussion board is vital for me due to the fact on this platform my different skills improve to a degree like analyzing and writing, commenting and assessment properly success.

This can be so genuine nothing comes simple in this world, for each awesome cause give up is required. When I to begin with joined this stage and was told I've got to distribute 100 post without charge no installment and won't begin getting installment until after the 7 day of distributing 20 post per day I was disheartened but much obliged to my companion who presented me to this stage for his words of encouragement.

Thank you, my friend, for this post
We can help each other create good content by giving them good reviews
 Hope many members stimulate a post
I wish success to all members

Yes you are right bro don't give up now your friends because unity is a great power unity is a strength. We can help each other by making good and useful post so that people get enough knowledge and experience by our post.

We should support our friends in times of difficulty we can help each other by solving the problem.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes man it is true that success requires a continuous hard work that is we are doing in this platform.initially when I enjoyed this platform I do not have knowledge about any type of digital currency and digital marketing but with the passage of time I have came to know about the digital marketing and currency and now I have gained a lot of information about it and when I talk to my friend about this that do not have knowledge about this this is our become possible due to of this platform. I continuing to teach from this platform.

The first lesson you learn here is patience. In life, in general, beautiful things need time, and patience is the only remedy for all that you are waiting for. I wish success to all.

I completely agree with you about what you said, and this requires us to support and help each other on this platform by sharing useful ideas and exchanging  important tips

Yes, you are right and you have opened a very nice title, I believe that we will come to very nice locales altogether. We should work hard, we should not give up, we should research our investments and do it properly.We must be patient, learn to cope with difficulties, we must continue tirelessly, only in this way can we achieve success.

We should never be without hulls. We should work hard and work systematically. One day we will be successful. And you will never get success without hard work.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Thanks for the motivation we all wants this type of motivation from seniors because sometimes we fed up by lots of thinks likes reputation like don't send our balance to main balance and much more but now i read your topic and i will don't give up early.

Yes,  my friend,  we need such a words that can make us to be more determined, especially now that we are facing issues of post deletions but still we are in need of this motivational words. 

• +2 1

On 1/2/2021 at 4:48 PM, Cryptotalk01 said:

Nothing good in this world comes easily for that reason i want to tell us that we should not feel discouraged while working in this forum because everyone is working on there timezones, let us pursue our dreams by working patiently in any section of the forum we visit because sooner or later we shall definitely be recognized as good ambassadors of this great forum.

DON'T GIVE UP, GREAT THINGS TAKE TIME 💯.

Keep pushing my friends we are almost there.

Hi friend ihope you will be fine without a doubt working in this forum is not easy, it requires a lot of concentration and patience, to do quality work, surely at some point we are going to decline, but we have to get up and move on, this is a forum that It is worth it that we dedicate our time and dedication, since our effort will always be rewarded.   Good luck @Alexadaniel

This is true. We must never surrender to any problem we are exposed to, but we must learn from our mistakes and gain experience from them so that we can become experts in cryptocurrencies and digital currencies and so that we can publish useful and new posts in the forum

This is so true nothing comes easy in this world, for every great cause sacrifice is required. When I first joined this platform and was told I've have to publish 100 post for free no payment and won't start receiving payment until after the 7 day of publishing 20 post per day I was discouraged but thanks to my friend who introduced me to this platform for his words of encouragement.

Thank you for these wonderful words of encouragement .. Yes, my friend, nothing in this world comes easily. Reaching the summit or the good level in this forum and in any other work we love and feel enthusiastic about .. needs effort and fatigue .. most importantly patience .. The summit has suffered a lot and more patience .. I hope that we will help each other to benefit from the knowledge that we will find in this forum .. with all due respect.

Once you begin a fresh performance, you ought to offer your better to be effective tough and also burn up the particular middle of the night time acrylic to get the aim regarding living. Although doing all your perform you could confront trouble and also difficulties yet you should be robust and also present endurance concerning regarding You need to be encouraged and you should or enable the challenges to be able to seize the aspires or perhaps desires od accomplishment. Thus in this program an excellent opportunity for new associates to show endurance and possess braveness, not stop trying.

Yes my friend you don't have to worry about anything and don't have to loss hope. If you have any doubts and if you want guidance. You have to make topics we are your family. We will help you to clear your doubts.

On 1/2/2021 at 5:48 PM, Cryptotalk01 said:

Nothing good in this world comes easily for that reason i want to tell us that we should not feel discouraged while working in this forum because everyone is working on there timezones, let us pursue our dreams by working patiently in any section of the forum we visit because sooner or later we shall definitely be recognized as good ambassadors of this great forum.

DON'T GIVE UP, GREAT THINGS TAKE TIME 💯.

Keep pushing my friends we are almost there.

To be successful we need to work hard and give time to our goals.We can never be successful if we do not work for our goals and do not give time.To be successful in this forum, we need to be patient and follow the rules.

• +5 1