Don't Give Up Now My Friends. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptotalk01

Don't Give Up Now My Friends.

Yes you're absolutely. right in this way I'm agree with you , we never give up our destination. If you want to success in this platform then you have to continue with hard work and never give up your aim.crytotalk provided us great opportunity to make money so we never cut off our journey in the world of cryptotalk.

• +1 1

You content us good . So it not good to you if you give up on any stage.sometime mumber level this forum due to different reason it maybe post deleting and price low. So it means that think is enough and the leave . But they don't know this thing can be batter in next time.so never give up and have patient everything well be good.

Hello friends I hope you have a good day I know crypto talk have some problems now a days but be patient it's not so easy this pandemic situation everyone face many problems

Right dear nothing comes easy to us and there are too much struggles and restrictions and u have to work hard and work over day and night and sometimes we lose heart and give up and wept over the failure that's not right Brother we have to work hard even harder and don't give up and come back with new devotion.

8 minutes ago, rami123 said:

Hello my friends, I love the expressions of encouragement and complex motivation. I must leave immediately and the impossible needs a little time. Simply who wants to achieve a goal must progress without stopping .. Do not worry, my friend. 100 posts will end soon and you will start working with all activity and efficiency.

I believe in that dear friend and that was why I thought of creating this topic so as to encourage other members who are yet to complete there first 100 posts of the forum because it is not easy to accomplish but with determination we can all do it 💪

Thank alot for this helpful post friend. Indeed every step is a big achievement and in life everyone will succeed by not giving up so easily because you will make mistake but never give up in life thats the best reason and solution for every crypto members

Never give up and never lose your hope. Success don't come quickly or fast. You have to work hard for getting success. Patient is so much important in this site. Doing first task to 100 comments it’s a test of your patient. If you don’t good reputation please don't get upset. Try again you will then gain success.                  

It is true that we must not stand here and continue our work and do not allow anything to stop us because our forum teaches us patience. Thank you.

Yes, 

The key to success is struggle. By a great struggle a man makes his name in a specified field . With out struggle a man cannot reaches to his aim . To attain the aim a man must be work hard and continuously. 

So, man must meets his success. 

I just want to say great things take time never give up .we should be ready to fight every hurdles in any situation.Life always play those people whose are the player never lose th hope always hope for the Best

• +1 1

48 minutes ago, Ocean of Islam said:

good encouraging post by you dear @Cryptotalk01 because current situation is not going well for users as reputation on our posts to make them paid is almost equal to zero as my friend told me today that his only 3 posts were paid out of 24 that's discouraging number but I am hopeful....

That is right my friend just the way your friend told you I have almost made 100 posts in this forum but only 25 earn positive reputations and I think we need to consider each other because we wont get payment in BTC is our posts don't earn positive ratings buy we have to give it wisely to avoid a y problem from the moderators.

Your post is so motivate. Our life is not so easy, but we can make it easy it depend on us that we want to make it easy or difficult. If we wants to make it easy then we bear the difficulties of it. If we face the problems with bravery then we can make it easy. Patince is also most important to became more successful in life . Nothing is impossible in the world if we wants to do honestly.

• +5 1

3 hours ago, Ahmad746 said:

Yes dear @Cryptotalk01 I am agree with you. Dear friend as you know" The fruit 🍎 of the patience 😊 is always sweet 🍧. So try to work hard with patience and do not feel discourage one day you will achieve success 😇. So make your posts with good content and with good quality you will be successful in your life. Wish you best of luck 😇. @Abdullah jan @Momoe 

You have said it all dear friend and since our primary assignment in the forum is to post reasonable quality posts about cryptocurrencies and there related activities then we should all focus on that so that we can get getting paid fully in both satoshi and talkcoin.

You are right. We should not give up our struggles for achieving our goals. If someone discourage you then try to improve your skills and make your personality strong. If you give up your efforts then it's not possible to get success in your life.

Indeed there are no path such as making you faster to progress and it barely existed and if by chance its too risky either way as such big profit or loss will encounter you sometimes on the crazy random opportunities thats why u gonna decide carefully.

Your point is absolutely right, only by going through different stage is we get something or experience, it is tested that are we strong. Then if there is a mistake or there is loss, then we should not give up our expectation from, rather we try to find out where we have got mistaken and try to find out the reason why. Then when we pass through the different stages, we will have a patience and we will wait for a good time, then everything will be good. No one gets immediate reward for doing any work, but for good work and good dispute one has to have some encouragement and waiting. 

I am new here and in the beginning I had a lot of difficulties. I thought maybe this won't work for me, it wasn't made for me, I should give up. Then after not using it for a whole day, I thought about my purpose, and then asked myself why I came here. Then I slowly started commenting and now my hundred posts have been completed and now I hope there will be more and more.

I am totally agree with you my friend. Most of the newbie trand to give up. I think they shouldn't do this. Because nothing in this world come without hard work. That's why be with this forum hardly you will be successful one day. 

6 hours ago, Cryptotalk01 said:

Nothing good in this world comes easily for that reason i want to tell us that we should not feel discouraged while working in this forum because everyone is working on there timezones, let us pursue our dreams by working patiently in any section of the forum we visit because sooner or later we shall definitely be recognized as good ambassadors of this great forum.

DON'T GIVE UP, GREAT THINGS TAKE TIME 💯.

Keep pushing my friends we are almost there.

@Cryptotalk01 very good explanation dear, No doubt we should hardworking for unique ideas for the next step in this platform we should visit to every section learn more about cryptosystem, cryptography and about its currencies.

We must always berageous and patient when working in any dominant area and we must be able to bear losses when we fall into these errors because this area requires a lot of patience and courage to achieve good gain to currency

I agree with you because some beginners get demotivated when they are in process of completing their first 100 posts. So we must remain motivated and keep on working. Our hard work will certainly pay off.

Hello to all my dear friends ye my dears its a nice topic to encourage people who are using this platform iam agree with you...that don't give up and one small thing i will tell you all that never give up without a fight here also guyz try your level best explore your creativity and make a high level content with positive points and earn money as we as learn something new....

Giving up a good job is not a suitable answer to any problem. What is important at this point of time is to get yourself ready for future through reading through the knowledge provided by the members on this forum. This will surely benefit you in terms of earning and knowledge enhancement. 

6 hours ago, Cryptotalk01 said:

Nothing good in this world comes easily for that reason i want to tell us that we should not feel discouraged while working in this forum because everyone is working on there timezones, let us pursue our dreams by working patiently in any section of the forum we visit because sooner or later we shall definitely be recognized as good ambassadors of this great forum.

DON'T GIVE UP, GREAT THINGS TAKE TIME 💯.

Keep pushing my friends we are almost there.

That's right, nothing was found so easily.  If you want to get something, you have to work for it.  And you have to give time and be patient.  If we give up, we will never succeed.We all have to work hard with patience. Of course, if we want to succeed on one platform, we have to spend some time on this platform.  This will make our post more useful.  And we will reach our goal.