How to replied first to a topic? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohammad Feyaz

How to replied first to a topic?

Welcome, my friend, to this wonderful forum. The answer to your question is very simple, all you have to do is click on the "Sort by" button at the top right of the page, and then you can arrange the topics as you want, good luck .

Hello dear members newbies and beginners I hope you all are fine first of all ladies and gentlemen I want to tell you that I love you I am also a beginner a newbie on this website so I didn't know more things about that because I am also a newcomer seniors and older members can help out you better about this

I have not tried this before, but from what I read in the comments there appears to be an option to arrange posts. I will try it, hoping for improvement in finding good posts.

Hello my friend, in the forum options you can filter the posts you want to view first by date, frequency or most viewed and you can choose what suits you

• +2 1

Dear friend, thank you for this wonderful post. When you want to respond to a topic, you have to go to the beginners section and then on the Sort button and then you find the topics arranged. You have to respond to these topics, but it is preferable to choose the topics with high responses so that the topic is not deleted and edited  Responses for it and thank you very much

It is very easy, just select the beginners section and you will see the option to sort by on the left, then click on it and choose the start date and then you will see new topics without any responses. However, as a tip, do not comment on topics you suspect will be removed

Dear, there are filters to filter in general the content that you want to show in general to you, and from these filters that you can get is the presentation of recent topics that have fewer responses or even you display more or less response topics in general depending on what you want in general The command is to fish, and through the left menu of the Topics page, the activity logs are fine. This is all there. You can filter filters according to what you like. Thank you very much.

• +5 1

When I enter a topic to respond to it, I first read it and understand its content well, then I acquire words that are appropriate to the content of the topic so that I have contributed to spreading knowledge and expanding the field of science and presenting new ideas and thus get good points of reputation and many followers..

You can find new topics by choosing the option to filter by date, which will display you a list of new topics with fewer responses. However, I do not recommend responding to them because they could be duplicates, in which case the moderators may remove them and your post with the subject will be removed as well.

My friend, you can sort the posts by date in order to show you the new posts. If you don't  have enough information to respond to this topic, I suggest that you search for it, collect information and understand it first, and then respond to it.  good luck.

Greetings , As a beginner, I'm perplexed as to why I don't get a subject with no or few responses, such as one, two, or three. I've seen some people who are the same way and was the first to react. Dear Senior Members, I'd like to inquire as to how I can locate topics that have received no responses or whether there are any notification settings.

My friend, you can press the history button to choose recent topics and comment on them. Commenting on the topic is helpful. The number of responses to these posts does not matter. It is important to have a useful and rich response, but rather information.

Friend in my point of view it is not important. I think you should focus on your content . If your post had good and useful content then people will definitely give you likes and positive reputation so dear you have to work with hard work.

When some time passes and you are working on this forum, you will learn the answer yourself, when you see an unhelpful topic ،or a recurring topic, do not comment on it because it will be deleted by the moderates. You will learn the new topic that will remain and you can comment on it when you gain a little experience.

Thanks dear for sharing this great information with us. It is very useful post for all and i have no information in this about i am very thankful to you for this information and thanks my friend for this post take care and Good Luck.

In the beginners section there is the order we click on it and after that on the word sort we click on sort date new topics will appear and you can choose the topic you like so I know   

In reality, my friend, it is a good idea. If we comment first, we will gain more reputation points, but in proportion to me, I do not respond to many posts because there are many who publish similar posts, and this indicates that a post will be deleted.

I will tell you how you can respond to the issue first, but at the beginning I want to tell you that answering first will not help you anything, but the nature of your comment and the information it contains may benefit you... If you want to respond first, publications can be sorted by date or anything and all new publications will be shown to you immediately

• +2 1

Hay mate, it is not difficult. If you want to replied first on topic then go in option "sort by" here you mentioned date then you can see here new topic replied on it.

You can specific the type of the posts that tou want to see rhem by a filter which can help you to find the last posts to make first reply.

Hello my friend ..
I think that responding to a topic first does not affect the way you win, or that the speed of your comment does not help .. What is useful is the amount of knowledge in your comment that will benefit others who read.

• +2 1

I don't believe that being the first to answer to a subject gives you any benefit... The lesson is in the nature of the point you will make, not the pace at which you will make it... If you choose, you can pick the starting date from the drop-down list (sort by) and all new topics will appear for you.

yes you are right I agree with you you can know the new topic that you should commit on the most important thing is that your comment are useful and important if you commenting with the use for contents with the new information and then it will be fine for you and good for income and all her new member here in this forum

As a beginner I have some confusion that why I don't get a topic which have no replies or less replies like one two or three. I have seen some people who are same and replied first. Dear seniors members I would like to ask u how can I find the topics which have zero replied or is there any notification settings.

Help me please it would be great if u replied me. dear, there is a sign by which you can know that you have not responded to this post, and it is with the conversation icon on the left of the title, so if it is white then you have not responded to it, but if it is black, you have commented on it before that 

Yess you find the post which have no comments .Select any one section and see the post .There are hundreds of new post present at the page select the post which have no comments .But their is a risk to do that because the must delet if it's not get any Reputation .