For good reputation, it is necessary to write your own topics? - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Ahmad meo

For good reputation, it is necessary to write your own topics?

If you don't have enough knowledge of the topic, then learn about it and then post on the subject. You will get positive reputation. If your post are totally according to the rules or regulation of this forum than you only have to keep patience , people do not react to your post because they do not see your topic or comment. Than i think it is necessary that you create your own good and useful topic. Because from some weeks the forum not paid for reactions and the members will stop to giving reaction.

I believe that a good reputation is very important for all members because it stimulates the work more effectively. We must always strive to increase the reputation by sharing important publications and giving topics with good content.

• +4 1

Welcome. I wish you good luck in the coming times. I see there are topics that talk about personal experiences and this is useful and there are general topics that also benefit us trading and digital currencies
Please peace everyone

There is a condition of the forum conditions which is writing non-duplicate posts or new topics in order to be able to get a good reputation
🖌️ The reputation will come sooner or later. The important thing is that you focus on your work and not let some things bother you in order to do a perfect job.

Welcome, my dear friend, I am new to this forum and I do not have the interaction of people yet, but I work according to the rules and perhaps write useful topics with content that will help to gain a good reputation

Good question my friend. Writing comments on other people's topics brings you good reputation, but not to the same extent that writing your own topics brings you. If you don't create your own and copy others it'll be bad for your earning career,you can be banned for copying others.Do avoid simple mistake and be a teacher to others members in the forum.

• +1 1

In part yes, we always need our unique touch in the useful publications, but remember that it is also very important to comment to add value to people and to the posts that are already there, for this it is very important to learn the topic well so you can add value, but if you want to create the topic is also necessary to follow a set of rules and realize everything we have to do.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes dear friend i think writing your own topics is a much better commenting on other posts for good reputation because if your topics are so helpful alot of members will response to it so no more wasting time for you.

Hello my friend,

You have to be patient and keep doing your work with focusing on your goals.

Your positive reputation will increase daily, don't worry about that because you will get what you deserve, never give up and work hard.

Best regards.

No doubt personal ideas and knowledge is very important to satisfy the people. One should acquire the knowlege of different topic and should make his grip on topic.He can easily create his oen answers in any topic.

Yeah it's necessary to post your own topics on this platform for reputation 

Copy paste is not allowed on this platform if you copy others then definitely you will be banned from this platform 

if you want to work on this platform and want to get good reputation then create here new quality and creative topics on this platform and your topics must be helpful and informative for others 

yes my friend you said absolutely right if you want to get the good reputation on your post that you should to create your own topic that will help you to get the positive reputation and one thing more I want to tell you that you should to keep patience

• +4 1

Hello my friend
In my opinion, we shouldn't focus on bringing in a good reputation
What we need to do is focus on creating valuable topics with useful content and responding to valuable topics
And this work is enough to get you a good reputation
Good luck, may God reward you

If what you want is to gain much more visibility and reputation in the forum it is important that you create topics to have more value, but in the same way with the comments we are very well off in the sense that we are still being visible as long as we are speaking correctly and giving the words that people need to read, providing the necessary value in each comment we will have reputation.

• +2 1

I think comments are not read by many members so the comments don't receive much reputation and on the other hand when we create topics every member who come to respond to our topic give it the rating according to the usefulness of our content to them. So Creating topics has more benefits than just commenting.

this point is perhaps optional, but very desirable to enhance your reputation.  grades for topics also affect it, but as I usually noticed on topics like most.

I see my friend that you have to be patient, in this forum you will gain a good reputation by offering bug-free posts and presenting new complete ideas and informing new members. You can also gain reputation through your comments. I wish you good luck.

Do not panic .

For reputation ,it is not  compulsory to write topic .The important thing is that what you write .

For good reputation ,you have to write good content .If your content is logical then people give you positive reputation .Then you earn a good package of money .

Be patient and continue working .

Welcome, my friend, you are doing well. This thing is clear. We do not have the means to obtain the most number of positive reviews. Not everyone interacts with us, but we have to be patient to get what we want.

• +2 1

A good reputation does not mean that you write your own topics. The matter is the information that is inside your post, is it useful or simple and without superficial benefit.

Welcome my friend, Writing comments on other persons' topics brings you great reputation, yet not in a similar way that writing your own topics brings you. So if you are one individuals who are looking for a decent reputation, I encourage you to make your own topics in which you give novel ideas... 

On 1/2/2021 at 6:51 AM, Muhammad Ahmad meo said:

Hey friends. I writes comments on others posts but problem is that very few person response to me. My work is according to rules and regulations of this cryptotalk forum. But my reputation is not increasing as mine work.

Have some patience. Timing may be a major factor. Also, many are interested in useful publications, unlike comments. I hope I am useful to you. Thank you.

If you're here, you probably know exactly why reputation's such a big deal today. You want your personal or your company reputation to have access to the best opportunities, and a bad reputation can prevent that. A great reputation will open doors to fantastic opportunities and (if you're a business) unhindered access to your ideal client base.

Thank you so much for saying this precious good of yours.Yes if we want to achieve our good eating then we have to talk about the things we have on our own. Which will enable us to achieve our good reputation.And the posts that we will make are as if we have to say them ourselves so that we can post here without seeing other people's posts.

Of course when you write good things you get good reputation from people and I thought stop giving your best right now and never remove this phrase from your mind. Others can learn. . You have to write something good.