Bitcoin can be World Power? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoBoyyyy

Bitcoin can be World Power?

Od course it can, you can argue that it already is a big power, the way that big companies and countries are relying on it more by the day, it has become a huge economical factor and it effects the world economy as it is. 

Bitcoin can be the World Power but keep in mind that its not even stable at itself; so world can't take ut at standard because its price keeps flickering and fluctuation even at seconds in minute; it have different price.

By following the development of encrypted currencies, I noticed a great spread for them day after day as they are getting stronger and valuable, especially bitcoin, and we can consider this as evidence that encrypted currencies will become a global and fundamental force in the near future.

This is what we really hoped for and in terms of reality, and what we see is the same and it is escalating and developing every second until it became number 1 in the cryptocurrency market

Yes, I agree with you, if any reputable president can invested an huge amount of money into cryptocorrency then definitely the legalization of bitcoin will circulate and it will really affected my currency positively, the price will be highly increased and this will be a good news to the entire member of those participating in cryptocorrency.

In my opinion, the type of cryptocurrency is Bitcoin, which is a very strong currency that has a strong impact on the global economy and many businessmen who work in investment, and it is a profitable medium of exchange.

• +2 1

I see that clearly over the next few years. It's going to be a very broad area that I think will enter into the economy of some countries.

I see that clearly over the next few years. It's going to be a very broad area that I think will enter into the economy of some countries.

Hello my friend..
I see that everyone will be looking for bitcoin and it will be the leading currency in the world and dealing with it will definitely be profitable,
The type of cryptocurrency is only Bitcoin. It is very popular source and very large source of profit and profit., It is the leading and safest storage facility in the world and it is a profitable exchange medium.

We all know that Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrencies because it's the most expensive currency so far!

Yes, the best currency to trade and invest in, and there is no other currency's price is near its.

But there are many other currencies that are very powerful too, as ETH and LTC.. etc

Yah shure Bitcoin is power of region and country also. 

Because it's value change day by day, time to time. Some expert traders are here to guide more. Bitcoin value I think can reach to 100 k usd. 

Hello my friend, and I expect that cryptocurrencies will be headed by all currencies in the world, and at the top will be the Bitcoin currency, the value of Bitcoin has increased significantly since its issuance, and I expect its value to rise more and more, as all the current conditions are suitable for that.

Hello my friend, I think that Bitcoin will become a huge, powerful and influential force on the economy of many countries You will also enter the world of the stock market It will become better and more use of cash in the near future I think a lot of people will invest in bitcoin and other currencies 

True, cryptocurrencies will lead to a near financial future, especially Bitcoin. Those who work in it grow, and there are countries that have started working on it, it must be beneficial to work on it, especially in blockchain. Thank you for doing something good here.    

Yes, my friend, the Bitcoin currency is taking on the field of fame and rising every day and the number of people who work in it increases, and there are several countries in which it started working. I think that it has a great future. I advise everyone to enter into circulation and store it

I see that everyone will seek bitcoin and it will be the leading currency in the world and dealing with it will definitely be profitable, especially in the blockchain. yes bitcoin is the leading storing facility that is more secure in the world.which is a profitable exchange avenue to be.

There is no doubt 

Bitcoin is so much powerful crypto currency today

Yes it leading crypto currencies 

I am very hope full that in coming years it will increase its value and price 

And it will be very beneficial for us in future

My dear friend, the currency of Bitcoin has a great affair in the future, which will lead the world to a great development in the field of encrypted currencies and will become a basic thing in the income of developed countries and spread to the whole world

The question at the present time is what is the fate of all other currencies, Bitcoin in the forefront, followed by more than 6000 cryptocurrencies, there are many of them that have great power in the market.

Hello my dear friend.  Yes, Bitcoin is on its way to fame, and it is becoming more than ever before a global power to be reckoned with.  It is the most widely traded cryptocurrency in the world, it is easier and safer, and has a very high price.

Hello my friend, I would like to say that everything derives its strength from the large number of followers and supporters not only in Bitcoin, but in everything, and as long as Bitcoin receives support with an increasing number of followers, it will be strong, of course.

i think when bank note is employed a lot of extensively along with constitutionally, it is going to be rattling, this will likely furnish umpteen options, along with it will transistorize america along with investments just as cash price is anticipated as far as develop whenever this occurs. these very are only desires, nonetheless it becomes retinol actuality. i'm hoping therefore.

In fact, my friend, your words are correct, and I expect that it will happen in the future, and it will have an excellent field in the future of currencies and in all fields of work, and it may be permanent work and a fixed wage for people.
  Good luck to you

Good evening, the bitcoin currency is increasing in demand day by day and its price is on an upward path, and if the situation remains like this, I believe that Bitcoin will be one of the most important currencies in the world because everything tends to be digital

Well, I have been investigating that due to the high energy consumption that the mining of bitcoin is causing, it can explode the bubble in which the currency is located, but that does not take away the power that cryptocurrency has acquired so far and the potential value of daily usability that it has in several first world countries.

In my non-expert opinion, I think that all blockchain currencies arise from the need for privacy and economic immediacy, and as long as those needs exist, there will always be this type of market.

Thank you

Regards.

in my opinion you are right about all that , and we will see that soon because some rich man and businessman they start that , so we hope the better for that crypto because all people get profite from it , good luck .