About Hardware Wallet : Advantages of having it - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoBoyyyy

About Hardware Wallet : Advantages of having it

Advantages of hardware wallets:

Hardware wallets have quite a few advantages that make them better than the regular web wallets or app clients. In general, hardware wallets do not disclose private keys, which makes them incredibly secure, since ensuring that your private key is protected is the entire point of protecting your wallet. A hardware wallet means that a transaction is signed within the computer itself, which is why stealing the private key is virtually impossible.

Hardware wallets are more user-friendly than paper wallets. A wallet of paper is secure as long as it is produced on a clean, offline operating system (ie., Ubuntu, LiveCD). If you have various storage measures in place, this is the perfect way to store bitcoin for the longer term. However, if you want to spend bitcoins regularly on your wallet, by connecting to the Internet to make payments, you can practically unveil a private key. Then you need to start again and make a fresh wallet of paper to protect your money, which will prove consuming if you have to run a paper wallet generator locally on a stable operating system.

ps: I hope this can help you guys to understand the advantages of hardware wallets ❤️ leave a react if its useful ❤️ 

Edited by CryptoBoyyyy
wrong ps

It is true, dear friend and colleague of this great community that hardware wallets have multiple advantages, all very favorable and above all the security that this kind of wallet gives you since they do not have to be constantly connected to the internet.
A big greeting to the whole community

8 hours ago, CryptoBoyyyy said:

Advantages of hardware wallets:

Hardware wallets have quite a few advantages that make them better than the regular web wallets or app clients. In general, hardware wallets do not disclose private keys, which makes them incredibly secure, since ensuring that your private key is protected is the entire point of protecting your wallet. A hardware wallet means that a transaction is signed within the computer itself, which is why stealing the private key is virtually impossible.

Hardware wallets are more user-friendly than paper wallets. A wallet of paper is secure as long as it is produced on a clean, offline operating system (ie., Ubuntu, LiveCD). If you have various storage measures in place, this is the perfect way to store bitcoin for the longer term. However, if you want to spend bitcoins regularly on your wallet, by connecting to the Internet to make payments, you can practically unveil a private key. Then you need to start again and make a fresh wallet of paper to protect your money, which will prove consuming if you have to run a paper wallet generator locally on a stable operating system.

ps: I hope this can help you guys to understand the advantages of hardware wallets ❤️ leave a react if its useful ❤️ 

@CryptoBoyyyy yes my dear how easily you are 100% right and thanks for sharing this piece of information with us hopefully it will be helpful for crypto Talk members. On the other hand I got some experience from your post I was learn it all. I will try to apply these learning in my own working method. 💞🥰

• +2 1

It is better than online wallet that you can deposit your money in hardware wallet and you will not have to be afraid of any action because all your money will be in your hardware. If your hardware wallet is stolen then you get worried  .

Yes, it is  is more beneficial. It is very difficult to get hacked in hardware wallet.All your money is available in your hardware wallet and you can keep it safe just by keeping safe the hard wallet you have.  

Of course we have a lot of offline and online wallets available. Every wallet e has its own useful facilities .Hardware wallet is the biggest feature of the mill tomorrow, but the security is that it is very secure or not any other is such.there is no.need to worry about them of hacking.

• +2 1

I agree with you and I am sure that the people aho has the experience of using hardware wallets all will agree with you. Hardware wallets are the most secure wallets and it is the bedt to store our BTC or any other cryptocurrency for long term without any worry of hacking or scam as the user have all the authority in it.

using a cryptocurrency hardware wallet comes with servals benefits that traditional wallet's don't have. let's explore some of them. The only place you will be required to put in your private keys is your hardware device. An encrypted pin protect the hardware wallet. you have to verify your transaction through your hardware wallet and not online on the computer.

Yes my friend you say right but I think everything has their advantage and disadvantage . That's why my friend if hardware wallet has many advantages then surely it has more disadvantage . That's why my friends in my opinion both wallets are safe or not . It depend on your self what you want hardware wallet or not. 

• +3 1

Friend did not know about the advantages of this portfolio now thanks to your information if I know its advantages and not only I but also other people may know about the advantages that this portfolio has and surely they will use that portfolio for its advantages I will try it and I'll see if I like that wallet with those advantages.

• +1 1

You are the seniors of this platform and you are doing your duties well that you are providing information and knowledge to us my friend I do not have even knowledge about this but by reading your content I learn get knowledge and I am agree with you that the wallet protect money e from being scanned by the scammers so thank you ❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜

The most secure Wallet of course is the hard Wallet he give a more security than other application or website Wallet because you can make off internet when you have your coins there and they are secure and send then again and take off your Wallet it's in your pocket with your coins

all very favorable and above all the security that this kind of wallet gives you since they do not have to be constantly connected to the internet.. I want to say that your post is very helpful for us. Wallets protect our money from any scam . We can easily send, receive and exchange our crytocurrency by using wallets.all your money will be in your hardware. If your hardware wallet is stolen then you get worried .

Of course you have the right to this topic, so it is better to deposit money in hardware wallets than in an online wallet, so you will not have to worry about any action because all your money will be in your devices and thus it is more secure because there are many fraudsters online.

• +2 1

Totally agree with you, my dear friend, it is the best way to have our savings very secure since there are so many scammers going around and always with tricks they end up deceiving everyone, your topic is very well explained and I hope that beginners can reach your publication now which are the most bulnerable.

• +1 1

Thank you, my friend, for this clarification. This information is useful for new members because they have somewhat little knowledge and therefore we must always give useful topics with important content.

Hello Dr all Mehmood hope you all are good and doing a great job on this platform and enjoying health and life first of all I want to tell you that their brother I am really appreciate you for your sharing with us a useful and beneficial post

Of course, my friend, the hardware wallet enjoys the ease and convenience of saving and converting digital currencies, I think that the safest place to save savings.

Thank you, my friend, for this wonderful and useful post. I have never heard of device wallets before, as they are good because they are safe and difficult to penetrate.

Thank you dear friend but i have a question about the kinds of walts  

and the differents between them in more detailes because i am new in the  

Field of crypto coin thank you if you interest and answer me..

My dear friend, correct words, as e-wallets are better than the ones we use in reality, just as we are in the age of technology and development. It is natural to witness such a beneficial development.

• +2 1

Friend I did not know anything about this wallet and the advantages it has now, thanks to you I know about it and its advantages, I will surely have that wallet or get more information about it so I can be sure and see if I like it or convince me and see if I can use its advantages to my advantage.

In fact, I have never dealt with hardware wallets. But as long as these wallets do not depend on a network connection, they are safe.
My friend, day after day, security systems are getting more sophisticated, and thus, with them, there are more hacking methods and attempts. So always, in my opinion, any method without internet connection is the safest method.

• +3 1

It is true friend, the hardware wallet is a good option, it is much safer to store our cryptocurrencies than an online wallet. If one day your hardware wallet is stolen or lost, which we hope will never happen to us, with the pin you can access our cryptocurrencies again.

• +1 1

On 12/31/2020 at 1:28 PM, CryptoBoyyyy said:

I  hope this can help you guys to understand the advantages of hardware wallets

No doubt it is a great topic for beginners and for those who are unaware of usefulness or hardware wallets. It has advantages over soft wallets as here your crypto assets are safe from any threat of stealing. Your seed phrase is very important and it is the key to your hardware wallet. You can take it anywhere in the world and access your assets easily, if it lost then you can buy another one and set it up using your private keys.