What do you think of education system of this generation??? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hassan8686

What do you think of education system of this generation???

I think now a days educational system is improved than our fate. In our days we can not select any subject. But now , new generation can select any subject according to his wish. I think this system is good than last system. Everyone has own opinion.

Actually, we are workers,not the creators. We just make critical opinions and thinking but we can't take change. If we some of the people try to make change in these systems which we are discussing, we will be demolished or neglected. 

In my point of view the education system of our country become better because now children have right to chose profession for themselves . If children want to become artist then their parents allow them to become artist.

The education system of this generation is not a good because the dangerous situation of covid 19.The student learn online method but this method is not good.Students are not properly learn.

It's a very good and sophisticated system, we can't compare the big differences between how this generation learns and the older generation, and I think the technological method is better because it opens up so many doors to distance learning, I hope this good method will reach all countries .

Hello everybody, in my opinion, the education system of this century is inadequate because children are unable to select subjects in which they are interested. We teach our boy, but he has no way of knowing what is going on in his heart or mind. All of history's great scientists were born, not made. What are your thoughts on the matter? Tell me in the comments section below.

My country's education system was one of the strongest in the world more than 15 years ago, but it is now one of the worst. This is due to the fact that they are out of touch and do not consider the fact that the world is changing and that we must educate our children primarily in new technology. In any case, we were never taught to start a business or earn money; instead, we were taught to always be a part of the system. The good news is that there is plenty of it today.

I agree with you. Education in these days has become very difficult. It depends on the conclusion and does not suit all minds. As for cryptocurrencies, it will be a difficult task for children and parents because it relies on new technologies and they did not teach us to start earning money. We will certainly face difficulties.

I think that the best age for human learning is from a young age for me. I wish if you had learned about cryptocurrencies, trading and investing from a young age, you would now be one of the best traders in the world

• +3 1

There may be mistakes or deficiencies in the education that the current generation receives, but also children are not always aware of what is best for them, so we must be guides for them and teach them everything in life and cover the deficiency in schools to ensure a good future for them.

In my view, the education system is fantastic for this generation because they are able to access information and lessons both online and offline, which saves time, money, and effort as compared to the conventional method.

I think the current wave of technology is also taking over educational institutions but the schools are not or do not seem like upgrading  to the technology wave

The good thing is that it has brought ease to the educational line.

Yes, you are right in this, my friend, and this is the most difficult task that every parent has towards their child, and alerting the child to the world of digital currencies at an early age will allow them to work on developing a coding system and take it to the path of success

• +3 1

Improving the education system is important. Because education is the key to success. The younger generation should be given the opportunity to choose and read the subject of their choice so that they can take interest and read carefully.

I don't believe that the education system is good. Our education system relies on a piece or paper an not on a conceptual thoughts. Most of time the children are very creative and intelligent but because of bad luck they cannot get good marks. Marks are not always the only thing that decides the intelligence of a person. Crypto talk is also a one kind of teacher and a best teacher because work on crypto is based on concepts and thoughts..

Yes, you are right, but in certain nations, you will not be able to select your subject until the ninth grade, at which point you will be able to do so. However, in certain nations, your child will select his own educational subjects and so on.

The current education system, I see, is a traditional system that relies on presenting cultural information in general
But no education system contains information and methods that help us in our real life or ways to make us get money
I see that the field of encrypted digital currencies is a new world that opens up many fields of work for you

I agree with you on that, my friend, that the old education system was able to communicate information more easily and quickly to the child, and it was focusing on his skill and working to strengthen it.

• +2 1

Dear friend, welcome to you
Thank you for this important post and the wonderful discussion explaining what is going on in the world now. I think that development is ahead of us and we cannot catch up with what is happening every day.
The subject will overburden the children
Good luck

• +3 1

Good post and we like to invest in the right place.
Education these days is rather weak as it is still traditional in many of its vital joints.
 But it is good to teach students some subjects at a young age, such as financial studies,
Every child and young person should learn to earn money.
 While we note that there are many adults who do not know how to manage money and that is the reason for failure.

Our education system needs development and development, and it needs to cultivate the practical idea among students from a young age. Not all that is given to them is merely memorizing and probing.

Education system is going to corrupt we should focus on it. As we know without education we cannot gain knowledge and without knowledge we cannot do earning 

It is an education system that has existed for a long time, as I find it very useful because the child at a young age is unable to choose the field in which he would like to work because he is still at a young age and there are many things that affect his decision

• +2 1