How much money you get after first seven days? - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ab.Waheed

How much money you get after first seven days?

Its all Depends upon you. It all depend upon the quality of post if your post is useful and get reacts and like then you get some handsome amount but if your post are useless then you paid with low so make your post standard and get more. You didn't need to Worry Dear. 

it is dependent on our work and how much we work on this platform,how much the rate of crypto currency in that days and depends on our content that how much our content is attractive and authentic and also informative.

After the 100 regulatory publications we can make good profits, it all depends on the price of the BITCOIN coin since at the current price we get profits of $ 7 everything depends on its volume.

Hello dear friend, this is a good question. In the beginning, you have to make 100 comments, and after that you need 20 comments per day. At that time, you start earning profits and you should avoid negative evaluations.

I think it depends on viewers that they like or not our words means it's totally depends on words that could understandable or not for them/readers,if we write something interesting than obviously here are people for appreciate and encourage

It's absolutely depends own your hard work.start you offer 100 remarks then 20 remarks every day basis.So' try sincerely and get more money.If you don't complete the day by day work. on the off chance that you finish the day by day work, at that point you will get the full installment .yet I like it very much.thanks

• +1 1

Well, I can't really remember what I got during my first withdrawal because It won't add anything to my knowledge. All I'm after on this forum is what will add something positive to my knowledge and what I will earn at the end of every day. Much love mates, have a nice day

Hi guys haw urs ur night am new about this topic but I will try my best about thuat if you reach 7days you can make money like 700 but don't cooped each other

Payment from this site depends upon the quality of your post.If your post is unique and informative and you received reactions and positive feedback then your income increases and high. If your post receive appreciation reactions then your income is high.but one the other hand if your post is useless and have no quality then it gaves you no reward.

I have not yet completed my 100 publications, so they have not started to pay me yet, but I understand that the payment depends on the reactions your post receives, so if your publication received zero reactions, your payment will be zero.

When we get alot of reputation for our comments and topics then we will earn a good amount of money. So try to create useful and meaningful topics. And work on regular basis and complete 20 posts everyday. 

Good luck to all of you. 

it is really a matter of fact that the starting money is very low but it is a matter of fact that if we can improve the quality of the post then it is to be sure that the payment might be increased.& we sincerely hope that it will increase gradually, with the flow of time.

Dear fellow I think that it it is totally depend on your efforts and hard work on this forum and after completing hundred post you do 20 post daily and if  your all posts are useful and it is accepted by admin then 20000 satoshies will be given to you for 20 posts.

• +3 1

I think you should work hard and look for useful information to publish it so that your posts become useful and attractive to readers and in order to gain a good reputation and thus improve payment because posts that are not useful do not gain any good evaluation and therefore are not paid well

Hello dear how are you.i hope you are fine..Thank you for sharing good information.we have to know how much money you get after first seven days? i think you can earn 6$ after first seven days.

I am now new on this platform, yet I have not got my first earning, I will get my first earning after 2 days, then see how many I get. Pray for me that i can get great money.

You have been paid, my friend, today, for example, about the posts you added seven days ago today, for example, for each post you will be paid 1000 satoshi and 10 talk.  This thing depends on the posts you've added. Hey guys hope you are okay this is my second day in crypto I haven't got my money yet but I'll get it soon but I'll never share what I do with all of you  Coming soon. Thanks.

Dear friend, your payement depends on your wide variety of beneficial posts in sevsn days. If you create 20 posts every day then you'll get the payemnet of handiest the ones posts which are beneficial. You get 10 talk token of 1 beneficial posts. If you create 20 beneficial posts then in 7 days you'll get 1400 tokens. There is distinctive fee of the tokens every day. You can sell those posts while its charge is high. 

However, you have to work hard for this. You have to post 20 times a day. You have to have high quality posts and do not copy anyone else.In order to do all this, you have to understand and judge with time.

On 12/28/2020 at 6:09 PM, Ab.Waheed said:

Respectable members i want to know how much money you get after your first seven days when you are completing your hundred post and make twenty post at daily base. Please tell me. The payment i get is very low. I am really worried and disappoint after having this money. 

Yesterday I got my first.  I am very disappointed to see that.  Because I made 25 comments where my mother got paid for 6 posts.😒😒

• +2 1

Well I have just completed my 100 comments 2 days ago. So, I am also very curious to know that how much our fellow members got as their first earning. I personally think that it varies from person to person, as we get paid only for the useful posts that we create. 

It all depends on your post. You will get paid for the number of posts that are not removed. Posts are deleted due to lack of quality. So don't expect an exact money

Well dude you can earn 30$ weekly. But now Moderater changed the rules and regulations .Now you can earn by just posting. You get paid of every useful post.

I am looking ahead to to receive my first fee in more than one days and i am very excited. I really like having the ability to take part in a platform that can pay for our stocks. Very satisfied to be participating in the forums.