Don't be jealous just focus on your purpose. - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Golem king

Don't be jealous just focus on your purpose.

Is very habits to jealous of our seniors because they have been in work for long time ago, them they have good knowledge and experience of the feld, they have aquire enough experience of making good reputation.

Don’t be jealous with anyone just work hard and concentrate on your aim by your hard work you will achieve what you want just belive on your self.

You are absolutely right.  We should focus on work here. We have to work hard.  If someone earns more, they will not be shown violence. You have to try. You will also be successful. For this we have to work regularly.  You have to work hard.  Only then can we succeed.

You are right friend, we must never be jealous, we must always concentrate on fulfilling our objectives because if we are jealous of others and look at what the other is doing instead of concentrating on what we are doing, what we are doing is wrong, only what we should to do to focus on our own and try to make it happen or achieve our goals or achievements that we want so much.

Yes don't be juleous focus on your goal focus on what brings you here try to get your own Santos, be the motivation not the one that is sad with others good reputation..been jealous won't take you anywhere it keep you rotating in one places  thank you

• +1 1

I do not feel jealous of any member here at the forum and in fact it is quite the opposite, when I see a senior member I get motivated and I intend to reach to his status, and it gives me a sense of optimism that you can upgrade your level when you work and here. It is not that you are going to earn more but it is a psychological issue.

• +1 1

Yes because the time you will use in thinking or jealous of some one work then use that same time to your and enjoy too 

Always make better your self and don't compare  yourself with another . Because it is not good to jealous with senior members . Work hard with patience because if we do work with honesty and  regularly then we can get success in our life .

• +3 1

This is true that when we jealous from others posts and comments then this is our own lose of mental health. But in my opinion we should motivate from others reputation and likes. We get lesson from others experience and motivate newbies. Best of luck for your future endeavors and response.

It's really annoying. I'm one of those people who doesn't like anyone getting close to their personal stuff. it's a violation of privacy, especially if someone does this job without coming back to me.

Why would anyone be jaelous of someone else having good reputations? I think everybody is trying hard to do something as much as they can. Not everyone here is so knowledgable about crypto like some experts but they are trying to learn and improve themselves. That should be that way.  

• Useful or interesting 1

While will I be jealous because I see senior members post that doesn't mean I should be jealous I have to be courage, dedicated and focused so as to meet up and gain much and be like them in other for me to earn like they do but by jealousy it we not give me anything but when I focused and am dedicated it we be better and are we hardworking in meeting up my target.

Is one of bad attitude that affecting many life of human being, to be jealous those not good, jealous is can caused many unnecessarily issues in humanity, when we supposed to tight our beltg to world them.

In my opinion you are right my friends our senior are like our teacher from those we are learning and they get the place with their work note by jealousing to see other profile I suggest that you work with your determination and keep going on this place for one day do will also receive such reputation.

• +2 1

Very good topic friend, we have to be very focused on what we do because if we are jealous of something that is not going to help us, make them work very hard and do things very well.

I think been here give us a lot of concerns to do better job rather than trying to be like others but it's a great thing also to be a point of reference for others to learn from us because of the quality informations we share.

I think, this kind of violence is not admirable and disgusting because it forces members to work hard to communicate with members who are found to be better than them.  Creating such a competitive environment among the members is good for the forum because it brings it to the top.

I think many members here just give up easily but i suggested that is not the beat way one will achieve is goals in this cryptotalk forum, we have to be more patients and don be jealous on someone post or topics because many members pass good information and will be more interesting to us in this forum and i think everyone should focus on his cryptotalk jobs and let's love each others together with full respect to one another here

Many people when they failed to achieve something they start to feel jealous with those who are working hard and getting successful. I think its really very bad we must be more focused to get valued just don't be jealous. 

On 12/28/2020 at 12:29 PM, Golem king said:

I have seen a lot of members who see the posts and accounts of the senior members and they got jealous that they should also have that kind of accounts and they should own those posts that go to the hot topic.

I think that we should just try to focus on our goals and we should try to make ourselves more comfortable we should not try to compare ourselves with anyone it is possible that we are better than them in many ways.

So we should just focus on our work instead of comparing ourself with that people who are high than us.

Yes my dear friend and you are obviously 100% right I got some experience from your post. Yes I agree with you you the reason is that we should focus on other working because we are here for getting knowledge and experience about cryptocurrency are any other things about trading or investing. so thanks for sharing this piece of information my dear friend and wish you all the best for future working and achieving your targets. 🥰

• +5 1

On 12/28/2020 at 12:29 PM, Golem king said:

I have seen a lot of members who see the posts and accounts of the senior members and they got jealous that they should also have that kind of accounts and they should own those posts that go to the hot topic.

I think that we should just try to focus on our goals and we should try to make ourselves more comfortable we should not try to compare ourselves with anyone it is possible that we are better than them in many ways.

So we should just focus on our work instead of comparing ourself with that people who are high than us.

Yes don't be jealous other people it is bad thing so don't jealous ther people achievement  if you jealous then you won't succeess ourselves. We should work honestly work hard then you achieve goal.

Yes, my friend, you are right. We must not stop achieving our goal because of our jealousy of the success of others. On the contrary, we must learn from their success and develop ourselves more to achieve our goals.

I am agree with your post we must not be jealous from others in any field we must try to work hard because the hard work is the best 🔑 for success. So instead of jealousy we have to work hard and become successful i think am right  @Azhar Mahmood

• +1 1