Don't be jealous just focus on your purpose. - Page 38 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Golem king

Don't be jealous just focus on your purpose.

Dear you may be right. Because jealousy can never bring us to success. My dear friend if we want to do better then others then we need more efforts and hard work not do jealousy. Not jealous by seniors take a lesson from them that which thing make him successful.

Yes my dear friend you are right I agree with you being jealous is not a good habit because we we are all like brothers and family members here so we should not spread  jealousy we should work hard we need to focus on our work not on others work what others are doing we just focus on our work.

We must have a well thought out plan that we implement and face the problems and move forward step by step in order to reach the goals and not make many obstacles in our face.

Yes, dear, I agree with you all the agreement in general. We must not be jealous of the elderly and senior members with their experience and knowledge in general, but we must focus on eliminating us mainly until the goal is the most important thing that we must work towards to obtain the appropriate knowledge and focus  For your goal and gain knowledge about cryptocurrencies Thank you very much

Yes, dear, I agree with you all the agreement in general. We must not be jealous of the elderly and senior members with their experience and knowledge in general, but we must focus on eliminating us mainly until the goal is the most important thing that we must work towards to obtain the appropriate knowledge and focus  For your goal and gain knowledge about cryptocurrencies Thank you very much

You are right my friend. Everyone should focus on their main goals and they should be arranged For example, all beginners must gain knowledge, work and stress to achieve better gains in terms of material and moral You should understand the content of the posts well and know the rules well to avoid luck I think that jealousy in this matter is positive, because everyone who is jealous of the best will try to be like him

This forum is critical for success; do not be jealous and always be happy; seek knowledge from experienced members about how to act as an ideal member; work and demonstrate your accomplishments; your criteria tell what you are so very fine.

Other than that, when we are possessed by the flames of jealousy, we will accelerate the steps of work and proceed according to a plan that leads us to success from the shortest path, and this is the most severe that can cause us failure because it blinds our eyes to the right actions, especially since those successful members worked hard and continuously, so no one can reach To a high level without perseverance and fatigue, when we put in our heads these basic points and walk by them, we will definitely reach.

Yes my friend I agree with you .Each person must focus on himself and his work and try to develop himself in order to achieve success and surpass others with his work and achievements .A person should not be jealous of successful people, nor should he try to fail them in order to be better than them.

• +1 1

Of course, we should not be envious of other members' posts or jobs, but we should also work hard so that we can excel and make good posts like that as well. We should be pleased with his performance so that he does a good job and so that we, too, can achieve our goals. Let's see what we can learn from her post when it's convenient for us.

Jealousy is really not a positive emotion. It devastates because envious people place undue strain on themselves because achieve greatness. They sometimes become arrogant and try to do all themselves.

Yes dear you are absolutely right when I see the. Senior members account I also feel little bit jelosus .than I taught my self that they did hard work for this .at which stage they are now once they were at the same place where I am .so one day I will on the stage of them.so I just to do hard work .and I will.

Well, my friend, in fact I agree with you in what you said, but there is a point that must be noted .. that jealousy is really something that can generate envy in some members, which causes sensitivity among them, but sometimes jealousy is in order to reach the goal that another person carries to become his level and not To destroy it .. as you said .. you must focus on your goal and work with personal effort and honest competition .. you must trust yourself and be patient in order for it to succeed .. I wish you and everyone good luck and success.

My friend, I think that we must develop rivers from the top from the top. Rather, we must strive behind ourselves to develop ourselves, acquire knowledge, and always encourage ourselves to reach our goals and not make anything stop in achieving these goals And success We can only succeed if we try to do it well, and it is not possible to get anything with others, and these are just obstacles that I have heard of success and that these are just obstacles that prevent us from now.

Jealousy is a very bad feeling, and it will only bring us hatred and hatred, and it will distance us from our goal, so we must focus on our goal well, be patient, and have a strong will to achieve what we want.

True words, my friend, jealousy is the first stage of failure, so we have to focus only on self-work, a person far from others who made effort and fatigue until they reached this high position. We must learn from their experience and follow in its footsteps

Without a doubt. To succeed in every endeavor, you must possess the following qualities: ambition, opportunity, and hard work. You should not be envious of others, but rather focus on your own job and work hard. The secret to success is said to be hard work. As a result, you must concentrate on your work and not be distressed by other people's work.

In fact, jealousy has two sides, a negative face and a positive side.  You can evaluate them according to what they produce.  It is possible for jealousy to generate a motivation for progress and more diligence.  It can also generate negative feelings of frustration.  I think it's needed sometimes, my friend.

Dear comparison, the person loses preference, so when we compare our thinking deviates from our goal and we get preoccupied with feelings of jealousy, a person must convince himself, arrange his work and reach what he wants without paying attention to others

I've seen a lot of members who are envious of the senior members' posts and accounts, believing that they, too, should have those accounts and own those posts related to the hot subject.

I believe we should just try to focus on our goals and make ourselves more comfortable. We should not try to compare ourselves to others because it is possible that we are better than they are.

I do not agree with you, in my opinion, this is not jealousy, but this is the spirit of competition, we as human beings are constantly developing, and competition with a sporting spirit is the fastest path to development, which we must encourage.

• +4 1

You're right my friend, there are many members who are jealous especially of the elderly, but this is wrong, we must climb to our goal step by step and when we can become members of older people will become without the jealousy or effort

Yes my dear friend you said absolutely right you should not be jealous on this forum because you are not able to to get the money from the others you to focus on your back and this will help you to get them more money

Hello my dear friend.  How are you doing .  In fact, I have also seen some accounts of the most senior members here, which are very interesting issues that tell about the most important events about crypto and cryptocurrencies.  We can reach what these adults have reached by working hard and gaining the good knowledge and experience necessary to be able to harvest the best reputation and thus achieve the best possible gain for the cryptocurrency.  So working hard and setting goals to reach it is the most important step we must take.

Higher accounts won't receive better payments so there is no reason for anyone to be jealous of someone else. Even so you could do your best to make it to very high rank and achieve what these members have, in a few months.