Don't be jealous just focus on your purpose. - Page 36 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Golem king

Don't be jealous just focus on your purpose.

well said . I belleive what you said is highly important . We must not forget that this old members putted a lot of efforts to reach this level . for me seeing this kind of accounts really motivate me to work harder in this forum

• +3 1

Hi friend, I agree with you on that. I am a beginner here and I do feel threatened by the amount of posts here but I will not let that get to me and I will focus more on producing good quality content so thank you for the advice.

Sometimes the comparison with others brings suspicion, envy, disagreement, which is not pleasant for anyone. It is better to compare ourselves with ourselves, that is, to do a self-analysis and see how we have progressed since we started in this Cryptotalk forum, evaluating our performance will result in us doing things better.

• Useful or interesting 1

I agree with you. We have to move away from comparison, because it will lead to failure, and these senior members have come a long way to reach their goal ... Whoever wants to succeed must strive to gain knowledge and experience.

Do not be greedy on seeing other good work .Try to follow your senior and copy their style and get experience from them .Give respect to those who are good at this forum .I appreciate my seniors and moderators who are working here for us. 

Yes, you are right, my friend. The new members should not be jealous of the older members , we are here to learn from them, not to compete with them or annoy them, but on the other hand this jealousy may be a positive thing perhaps the new member is motivated and searches for information to become like the most experienced member here, and this is helpful for the forum in the end .

• +3 1

Yes my friend, jealousy is a very bad thing, because it makes a jealous person put pressure on himself to reach the top in all possible ways, so I advise not to be jealous and to follow the path step by step.

Yes my friend, you are right about this, the correct way to succeed is not with jealousy, but with hard work, everyone should focus on their goal, and gain experience from the senior members, Senior members have worked hard to get to where they are now, and everyone should do so and be patient. 

Well said, my friend, we do not have to be jealous of any member, no matter their rank, here

We have to work hard and patiently in order to get what we want

All thanks to you my friend

Good luck to everyone here

Yes, my dear, this phenomenon is present in general in this forum or in the forum sections in general. The junior and young members of this forum express feelings of jealousy from the elderly and what they publish in general of valuable and useful information in general, and that my advice to everyone does not focus on the feeling of others, but rather focuses On one main thing, which is the goal and suspending matters related to cryptocurrencies and adhering to the rules in this forum, then it moves to the stage of earning money. Thank you very much.

• Useful or interesting 1

If we are happy when we see seniors knowledge and useful posts then our encourage will increase. We will work hard to become like that personYes all the member must think that they have best quality and character therefore we must not be jealous of other we have to try our best and make more useful post for becoming senior and for gaining very good reputationWe should always focus on our own path and work towards achieving our goals. 

• +3 1
  • +4 1

you were  right in your words that we must move away from jealousy, haste, master our work required of us, and adhere to the rules. It takes a lot of time to get our account strong, but there is nothing wrong with the important thing is to learn and gain experience. This is the most important thing in this forum.

Edited by lanaahmad
  • +2 1

I agree with you my opinion, my friend, we must not feel jealous, but do continuous and continuous work to reach the best results and achieve goals and focus on making ourselves references to others and constantly searching for information to develop ourselves and make it better and walk on the path to success step by step instead of comparing ourselves With these people

Instead of jealousy of other people, we must strive and do our best to reach this rank, so that we do not feel that we are inferior to these members, and then others become wishing to reach what you have reached.

People are really jealous about the reputation and the numbers of the posts of other users just because they can have the same performance that's why as you say they need to focus on her way to work on the forum not to other users...

Truly, jealousy is a disease, It will not benefit you, but rather it will hinder you in the future, so you have to replace it with encouragement in order to give yourself hope and keep working hard. This is the only way to succeed.

Edited by Ghadyabdallah
  • +3 1

Yes dear you are absolutely right there are many members who are you drawing this forum only for getting money and they don't Focus for getting knowledge this is not good the jealous from others senior members to see their high rank and they think they also get this rank in one jump that is not possible because every success  demand hard work and full attention otherwise you are not be able to get to the top success.

• +1 1

I think your words are not entirely correct, my friend.

I agree with you that we should not be jealous of the old members, but it is nice that we imagine ourselves like them and set this imagination as a goal in front of us to reach it.

Comparing yourself to someone better than you is a positive comparison, as it improves your skills and strengthens your determination and determination to work hard.

When we think that we will become like them, we will work to a greater extent and will be more patient in order to achieve this goal.

If you agree with me, then give me a positive reputation, thank you ❤️

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Very good dear jealousy is bad thing.We avoid from these things.We must appericate to others this is good gesture and benificail thing both of us.So focus to work hard this is key to success.

My friend, you are right, some people do not like to see someone who is successful in life, so you should focus on my dreams and your goals to make our posts more useful to become in a high position and gain a good reputation.

This requires some effort from you . Then you can achieve your goals.  Do research and create unique knowledgeable contents,  because as we know first step we taken in any field is always difficult step . Don't be jealous.  You will surely achieve your goals,  just focus on your work.  And be consisted. 

Yes my dear friend you said absolutely right you should be jealous from anyone on this what you should to focus on here because jealous is not valuable for you and one thing I want to suggest you Dad you should to complete your work on the daily basis

Comparison with older members is what makes you frustrated. Instead of comparing and looking at the accomplishments of others in a way of envy, he should encourage us and try to work on ourselves to reach their degree and achieve our own accomplishments.💮

• +2 1

I think it is foolish to be jealous of the progress and success of others. Because everyone succeeds by working hard. We must also learn to work hard to achieve our goals.

• +1 1

It is true don't get jealous of other do your own work.Focus on your goals don't see others posts everyone have achevied there levels by working hard on this forum you should also work hard on this forum and get educated by seniors.