What so you think about this, education is important or knowledge??? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hassan8686

What so you think about this, education is important or knowledge???

Good Morning!

I think knowledge is very important is ones life to succeed, Without knowledge you can neither be a good person nor a good citizen.

Knowledge and education look similar but actually Education is a way to gain knowledge, We can gain knowledge without getting any formal education. So Knowledge is important whether we get it through school university or any other means.

I think knowledge i more important than education becouse if we get more education but we can not earn more money without knowledge. Knowledge is very important for all the people .with the help of knowledge we can do online jobs and we can earn money on internet .Education cannot make you strong but knowledge make you strong. 

I totally agree with all of you. To me knowledge is everything on this earth. Once you have knowledge you can conquer everything. Those riches in our society, it's not about the level of education that took them to where they but the knowledge they have.

I think both knowledge and education are very important .Because if you read about what you get knowledge, and if you do not read, you will not get knowledge about it. So to get knowledge you also need education .We cannot separate knowledge from education .Because the more you learn, the more knowledge you will get 

• +4 1

I prefer education. Because we can earn money with knowledge. But it cannot be possible to get knowledge through money. That's why knowledge is more powerful than money. Also knowledge give us the manner to live and survive in this society.

Education is important.With my opinion without education wa can not get knowledge.Educatin is the main point of knowledge.And knowledge is also important in life.and the best knowledge or getting way is "Nature".

• +3 1

we need here is not education and we want basic knowledge about this platform. All we can do is make it everyday you active crypto and do each post well. Then not just focusing on the old things and research new things

Yes, my dear friend, you can learn and document experience and knowledge together in all magazines within the cryptocurrency and digital theme. 

The hand friend, because a person with a very good education can interpret things better, there are great people who have knowledge only and this is something that also matters but both make a better pattern for learning therefore education is always first before these things but both are very essential individually or together.

Dear mate both education and knowledge are important to become successful but I think that the knowledge is more important than education because if you have knowledge then you can do everything and this forum is a best way to learn a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrency .

Well the main purpose of education is to enrich the person being educated with knowledge and values necessary for living through that periods society. I don't think that they exist without one another. But I do agree that certain knowledge comes from sources other than schools. Just like how most people come to learn of cryptoworld through other sources. One day I hope this change and the market will be included in school curriculum.

You go to school to have knowledge you can't get a certificate without knowledge you will only be given if you pass your final exam once a certificate is being issued to you it means you have knowledge in that particular field I don't think there is any discreet between knowledge and education.

Education is important as a person who have education can run a thing that is made by knowledge more properly then the one only having knowledge like a little about it.so education and knowledge all are important 

• +1 1

On 12/28/2020 at 12:18 PM, Hassan8686 said:

My dear friends i want your all opinion on this question rether the education is important or knowledge

But according to me knowledge is more important than education because if you have knowledge u can conquer the whole world and the great mind of einstein said that knowledge is more important than education...

According to me knowledge is more important than anything because if you have knowledge you can do anything with yoir mind and Alberto einstein said 

Knowledge is more important than education.

Yess I'm agree with your post, great knowledge you share with me and all the newbies at this forum. Dear mate, The coin ought to be viewed as honor and achievement of life.So instruction and information both have equivalent significance in life.If somebody is taught the person in question should have knowledge.If there is schooling without acquiring information.

This two things are not separete. If you have education you will be able to gain knowledge. What you can say that experience is a thing which can be caused without education. But if someone has not education he will not has knowledge about everything. For gaining knowledge education is important. Experience is a different thing though.

• +1 1

In my opinion knowledge is powerful than education. But we get knowledge from education. If we get knowledge from School college and university this education will be formal education and if we gain knowledge from our grand parents or friends or learn our experiences this will be informal education . We can get knowledge from education.  And education can be formal and informal.

In my opinion, both of these are important in every field of life. But knowledge is more important because without knowledge we can't do anything. That's why we should get knowledge about it before starting any work.

• +3 1

By working on this form we can achieve a number of things. First of all you can earn income from here. Also from here we can gain knowledge about all the aspects of cryptocurrency.  If there is a problem we can solve it from here so that we can distribute knowledge here and I can take from here if we need.Hope you understand the point here if you are working properly you will be able to gain knowledge about many things besides income.

Both of them necessary for the person. As we know that degree is important for geting job at some where and the knowledge is also important to sustain there otherwise you would be kicked out if you do not have knowledge about the things.

Hy dear,I am  new here .The first thing is that education  is very important .Education and knowledge are both very important.If there is no knowledge then education is of no use .Knowledge is imperative for education.Education is not bound to be a system .

Both knowledge and education are important my friend. From education you become a good person and from knowledge you become a successful person so both have their on value. 

• +3 1

Смотря о каком образовании идет речь, ведь количество и качество знаний напрямую зависит от образования. Идет речь о общем среднем или высшем образовании, или самообразовании? я считаю что последнее (самообразование) самое главное

Yes my friend I am agree with you that knowledge is more important than education but both of them complete one another and knowledge and education both are success in life . If we study but don't have knowledge  then we can not  work in field of life . This education may be  formal or informal education . So knowledge and education both important for our life .

Hello mate I think knowledge and education are not synonymous they are two different words,to me we get knowledge through the process of education. Education is a process by which we acquire knowledge though I'm still a beginner in this forum but I believe with time I will get to understand the activities of this forum .

We will find that there is no knowledge except through education, as no human being is born knowing, but rather acquires his knowledge through education that he gets from any source.