What so you think about this, education is important or knowledge??? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hassan8686

What so you think about this, education is important or knowledge???

well in my point of view both are important . Because 

knowledge is help us to work in  any field .And education 

is help us to chose  us to which field is helpful for us in

future .You can achieve  your goal in your life with the help 

of both of these 

You need both, you need education, otherwise you will not be able to understand many things around you, and knowledge given to you from education will make you a person that can react better in circumstances. But education is not for anyone, you should finish the basic and if you aren't smart move on and find a job that will give you a way out of this mess. If you are intelligent above the rest around you, you will know it, others won't though because they would be too stupid. 

yes my friend I agree with you there is no Doubt knowledge is more important than education.  Knowledge is experience and useful information. The man gain knowledge only by that they can acheive their happiness and dreams.it's my openion.

• +5 1

I think they are the same thing, education is knowledge. In crypto market it is very important to have knowledge in both coin chart analysing skills and following news and updates of a coin. To learn the analysis skills you can take education in Udemy or watch some free youtube videos.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

I think that knowledge is important because in itself knowledge would be education but as otherwise because knowledge itself helps us and serves us for everything, not just for one thing but for several.

Yes, knowledge is more important than education. This is true, according to my belief. Knowledge is that you learn the whole thing in all its details and be ready for any inquiry about it and be a teacher in it and be able to take it with you wherever you go.

Knowledge is most important my friend. When you know something, you will realize the value of the knowledge that you have acquired. It is different when you receive something that someone else teaches you, because knowledge makes you understand the matter better in your mind. Knowledge has greater values.

This is to much interesting post my dear friend both the knowledge and education are interconnected with one another if you are educated it means you have knowledge and you know all the thing you faced

How can a person I get to know my friend?

Learning is the cause of knowledge, so every person must learn well in order to have excellent knowledge that will help him succeed in his life.

@Hassan8686  i agreed with you knowledge is more important than education.  If we have knowledge about anything or any field we can work there easily and become successful. 

• +4 1

I think education is what you acquired with is shown in the form of  mark sheets or degrees and the knowledge is something that is implemented in our daily lives and in our practical life so in my opinion the most important is knowledge that will help you in any situation. 

• +4 1

Education is the first thing to achieve, but to my understanding, their is no why way to have knowledge without education, either you want for it or achieve it morally, with any knowledge is always come with educated through that you can achieve knowledge.

My friend in my opinion both are equal because in my opinion knowledge and education is important . If we don't have education then we don't do any work and if we have no knowledge then we don't do any work . That's why my friends always focus on both things .

• +3 1

We cannot discriminate between knowledge and eduction. An educated needs both for them. Knowledge is informal process of learning whereas education is formal process of learning. Both make us a good person and we learn how to live a loife as a benificial and reasonable person of the society. For example a person is bookworm but does not know how to apply that learning in actual lofe it is useless to study that much. 

• +3 1

I think both are a bit necessary No just some knowledge can do And not just education Along with knowledge If you have a lift  of education, you will proceed Knowledge makes human being human how we can live education Teaches us 

I strongly agree with you on this because knowledge is always the key to success but in the other way round the knowledge cannot be achieved without education, because you don't expect some that does not goes to school to come and start publishing and article. Well in the long run both are important aspect.

• +2 1

They are 2 aspects that go hand in hand and are very important, because educating ourselves will make us acquire knowledge. It's as simple as that, I don't think it's a matter of choosing one or the other. Reading is something very important that not many do, in my opinion it is one of the most important ways to expand our intellect.

• +1 1

welcome

At the outset, I agree with you very much that knowledge and learning are very important .. I think that each is complementary to the other ... Yes, because we must learn in order to obtain this knowledge .. I do not deny that knowledge is very great .. Because when you have great knowledge of things Different in life, you will be able to express your opinion and prove yourself at any moment .. Life has many experiences and knowledge .. I congratulate everyone who has great knowledge and I hope to become so .. With all due respect to you

Both education and knowledge is inter related. But the problem is that people consider education as different from knowledge. They say we get education from schools and knowledge from outside the world. But what schools and colleges do is giving you knowledge about everything. And that's the same thing here.

Dear friend if i share my view than both are the best education and knowledge both have thier own values. In education people can gain knowledge and many more things.

Thank you, my friend, for this wonderful participation. Knowledge is of very great importance, as it increases various experiences and information, and this is what makes you progress and present the best in order to have wonderful and very useful information.

Knowledge is more important then to education 

Nowadays every one is getting education but not all have knowledge 

education and knowledge is two different things

getting education is easy but getting knowledge is not easy

Gets knowledge instead of education 

when you have knowledge then you can do anything 

Hi my dear. We have to learn from all parts of life so that we can be successful. I also work here. I carry $ through yobit in my pocket. I earn $ 20-30 a day. The man gain knowledge only by that they can achieve their happiness and dreams 

Education and knowledge are  both   important.  You can’t ignore one.  Both are very important for life.  But my friend  if you compare then i said that knowledge is more powerful than education.  I think our educational knowledge is more important than knowledge.  If you have enough knowledge then you can overcome   academic education. 

Gain as much as knowledge possible.  Best of luck my friend