Senior members need your advices. - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Levi123

Senior members need your advices.

If you are a newbie here, your first job should be to create a hundred useful posts, and then you should do 20 posts on a regular basis. After that, you should explore this forum thoroughly because it will provide you with valuable information.

• +5 1

My friend, you will not be able to learn everything quickly and easily. It takes time and patience, but I believe that spending time in the forum will enable you to learn more and gain experience so that you can achieve more profits.

• +4 1

My friend can not collect all the information and everything you need to learn in one topic, so I advise you to continue reading and learn more and you have to be patient to get experience, it will not come to you in one day.

Hard work and diligence is what makes you learn the most.

Continuing to work here and constantly searching for useful topics and between them will certainly give you greater knowledge over time.
And you can always ask your questions here for the experts at work to answer them and give you their advice.
You can also enhance this knowledge by following some people on social networks who provide different explanations about the topics related to cryptocurrencies and ways to earn them.

Dear friend, since you want to get a lot of experience in cryptocurrencies.

I think you should spend more time working on this forum.

And browse the content of other sections and ask the most experienced members about the things you want to know .

No matter how much we learn and we have experiences, we should always strive to learn more and increase our experiences, and with this we will increase our profits.

Crypto forum is the best forum to get best information related to crypto world and it offer you to do trading and investment and give you more knowledge about the crypto world you can share your best informative quality content and get best reward from forum just focus on your work and follow all the rules and regulations of forum.

It is very important these kinds of topics as they allow us to get very valuable advice from the most experienced, greatly grateful. I recommend newbies to be very attentive to publications, read a lot and work hard to achieve what you want. 

Yes, senior members need your assistance so you can share any online experience you have with us. I hope that all of the members will benefit from your experience. Your contribution is greatly appreciated.

If you are a newbie here than you should do your first task of making hundred useful posts and than you should do 20 posts regularly and than you do your daily work you should explore this forum absolutely because it will give you good knowledge. 

My friend you should spend a lot of time on this forum it is very useful to gain us a lot of information and experience and I also advise you to go to other sections very useful as well and you can use Google and YouTube will benefit you too.

The point is, in my view, that you should never stop studying, that you should continue to better your resources, and that you should look for things that will meet your needs. This website, Telegram networks, and YouTube are all full of useful information and lessons to help you broaden your horizons. All you have to do now is give it enough time.

Hello my dear friends have a good day I want to say to my all seniors please guide every junior member because I am seeing  there are many members are in very trouble about creating topics every senior member help us and tell more earning sites.

Dear friend, this forum is the best place for you to learn more and more. You should read friends' posts and spend longer hours in this forum and within a short period of time you will learn almost everything about cryptocurrencies.

Yes please we need your advice in this forum, so that I can  be able to move on my account smoothly without any mistake, pls I no you have the experience so help us we d newbie.

My dear friend, the world of cryptocurrencies is very large, you cannot understand it all with a topic or a moment, the years ’experience comes through the years, and through hard work, you have to spend more time in the forum and read the old topics and benefit from them, then you have to try yourself Mistake, learn, and succeed.

Yes mate you are right we need the Senior members to guide us through in order to acquire more knowledge and experience from them as a newbie I want to know much more about the platform to be able to make posts that are useful and educative that will make me earn good reputation

If you are a beginner, you should trade in a cheap currency and consider it as a training for you
And when you have enough experience, you should deal with more valuable currencies
And you have to trade with an amount that you can lose.

If you really want to get experience and knowledge, you should spend more time in this forum.

Try to browse the rest of the sections and do not stay in the beginners section, then you will get valuable and unique information from the rest of the members .

Hello, dear. You can read topics and posts very carefully because seniors shared very useful and helpful information for beginners; all you have to do is follow the forum's rules and try to absorb as much information as possible, and you will become an expert in this field in no time, believe me.

You can make alot by using cryptoyalk currency especially when you invest in cryptotalk such as investing in a coin and the price might rise you make sure you check on the right coin۔۔۔

It's the primary principles of the forum to the more experienced and oldest members help the new coming users, this how I do every time when I see someone want some help I help him as much as I can and I enjoy doing that..

Greetings to you and to all members working here beginners and seniors. All you have to do, my friend, is commit more, persevere, tiredness, and work hard to get to what you want because working with cryptocurrencies is knowledge before money and thanks.

My advice to the members of this forum is to work hard and prevent boredom, as well as to be patient and avoid making mistakes that may result in you being banned from this forum, which does not reach 100 characters.

Dear friend, welcome to the forum
Thank you for this great post and the important information you provided
I hope that all beginners and experts participate in the comments
I think once we get into trading we should watch all currencies
Good luck

• +3 1