To which thing you prefer, rank or experience. - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Golem king

To which thing you prefer, rank or experience.

Many people think that when they have rank they have the whole world but experience is more prefer to than rank because u can have rank white out any experience but i think is experience that lead to rank

I would chose experience , and i am pretty sure most of you will chose experience too. It's the wisest chose, if we can gain more experience we can be more efficient trader or investor. Rank doesn't mean anything for me and you're asking this question, there's no way that i would chose rank instead of chosing experience.

• Useful or interesting 1

Both the rank and experience is mandatory and useful. You get experience after many years of hard work and dedication. Once you're experience build you start achieving your rank on the base of your experience.

Experience is the basis and it is the most important in everything. As for rank, it is a secondary matter, and how many in our lives there are people who have graduated from universities, schools and institutes but failed in their practical life due to their lack of experience

• +3 1

I think they both should go hand in hand in your career to fulfill your financial needs and the self fulfillment issues. The experience gives you technical skills to make money in an efficient manner and the rank is your pride in your career. If both of these things go simultaneously, life becomes easier and exiting. Do hard work and do more. Life is all about a continuous hard work. You will achieve your goals one day. 

Everywhere and everything we do, there are those that will never go the right way with people, but that shouldn't discourage you as there are plenty experienced members here that can guide you through your goal.

Hello everyone, in my case I prefer experience, because I believe that the more experience I have, the more opportunity I have to do my job properly, because I will have enough knowledge and ability to perform in the forum.

I agree with you mate,i think that the most important thing is to focus on getting knowledge and experience, then we should look for rating and earnings, because the main purpose of this platform is providing the members with knowledge and not giving them earnings.

I think as your rank increase or rank up your experience will also increase. I think you just enjoy staying here and learn something new don't always focus on income. Both rank and experience is important for the user of this forum like for example you only get plenty of income from a campaign here if you have a high rank like sr.member and higher.

• +2 1

In my own oppinion i think experience is much more important  than ranks,because when you have enough experience about any section you can make posts and the ranks will run after you,but when you have only ranks without experience then those ranks are surely useless because you ain't qualified to have them,lets work hard to learn and we'll get more ranks

It is valid, the experience will stay with us always,

however the rank will vanish with the vanishing of this discussion or restricted from it,

so we need to give more consideration to picking up data and experience through the different segments that this gathering gives to us and stick to its standards, and positively our rank will increment with time.

thanks for your post.....

On 12/26/2020 at 5:58 PM, Golem king said:

many of the people think that rank or experience are same thing but they are totally different I have seen a lot of people that only run behind the rank and they don't want to get experience.

They just run behind doing posts and earn money from it.

Basically rank is the thing that you earn by keep doing posts and your rank goes on increasing. while experience is the thing that you learn from your study and you can apply it.

Rank is perception but experience is reality.

so we should try to get more experience and we don't need to focus on rank if we read a post then we should get full knowledge about it and its terms.

Dear @Golem king you are right many people run after rank they only want good rank to become successful because they think rank is every thing but according to my opinion rank is not important to become successful that is experience which give you success. Best wishes for all 😊. @online123

I want both of them , and I think that one is not enough at all, I really do not know why you call it rank , it is in reality being a member of this forum and getting paid for your posts will guarantee you around one hundred Bucks a month but getting the needed experience from this forum will open new doors for you and there are no limits to what you can win.

Experience is better than ranking .if you are doing everything with experience, ranking will surely attached to it. Experience is preferable to me.

I think rank and experience are the same because the more you post the more you learn and the more your rank will also improve. so should try as much as possible to contribute positively to this forum so that other members can also learn from our experience and knowledge.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

To make choices, one has to be smart rank and experience are two important factors in these forum. Experience is a factor that exists and live with someone who had been in to an exercise or work which he/she has been for a long or short period.

Yes my dear it is right I think ranknis different and experience is different so actually I'm new here and no more know about this I think. But by word show that rank is rank in high you have experience is that which you learn.

• +1 2

Hello dear I appreciate your too it's is too good topic that you share with the members of the crypto dear both of that is usful and good os it is your responsibility that which one you like and support should be good.

• +2 1

I prefer to learn more on Cryptocurrency from the senior experts to gain experience rather than being after rank. Ranking is something that will be surely collected by every members in the forum gradually as they are progressing in the forum making posts so I don't see any reason why i should be after ranking when i knew well that i just need to be patient to attain a certain rank in the forum. Experience just really matters a lot.

• +1 1

I prefer experience definitely because it is much better than rank with my opinion experience come with hard work and interest but rank automatically increases with the passage of time

• -1 1
  • +2 1

For me experience is the most important. Rank is only for show or a result how much do you have hard work. But experience is the most important thing. You need experience for working somewhere. Experience helps you alot to avoid mistakes. Experience helps you to achieve your goal. For me experience is the most important. 

• +1 1

I don't see any essence to choose rank over having full experience in cryptoTalk. There is nothing i cannot achieve with the experience i gained in cryptocurrency. As a member of cryptotalk, ranking is given gradually as one post and reputation is increasing and with patience and abiding with the forum rules in working here, there is rank one cannot attain and yet this feet can't still be achieved without learning to gain experience to achieve any rank.

• +2 1

It is essential to focus on gaining experience while working on this forum
There are many experienced and well-experienced members that we can benefit from their experiences and expertise

• +1 1

Hey mate, I love rank and always will work for it but I need experiences  also. Without experience no on could do great thing but incoming a little money. Experience is the way to make your own way to clear.  

• -1 1

I think that experience is alwyes better than rank and experience is more and more valuable things.the world runs the things that it smokes, tgen it acquires pean.    

• -1 1