To which thing you prefer, rank or experience. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Golem king

To which thing you prefer, rank or experience.

1 hour ago, somaya said:

@Golem king

You are right, my friend, as many people run after the rank and do not want to gain experience and learn, as the forum is here in order to learn from it and benefit from it through science, knowledge, experience and skill. We reach the goals that we seek.

@somaya rank is not all about gaining and you are right but experience in ranking is a greatest idea in with every senior member we have to consider but nowadays most of our are spemers most of the are actually not obeying the rules how can the junior members also do the same experience and knowledge is the best skills to achieve your goal. 

I think it so very good topic and very tough competition so I think I prefer the experience because I have experience then I will got the mo ey with experience trading terminology and otherwise we will also get the rank with experience.

• +2 1

I think it is above question. What I prefer so my dear I prefer the experience because experience is everything I think because without experiencing we are nothing and rank also nothing. So experience is the best.

• +2 1

Rank and experience both are different things but both are connected with each other if you work in this forum because if you have experience and you share good information in your post then you will get positive reputation and your rank is improved in cryptotalk forum

• +1 1

It's simply if you have an experience than you rank will up immediately because when you get experience you also have positive reaction to your post and than you rank will up automatically i was very suffered to achieve this member rank. If you also do hard work than you will also get achieve the level of full member i hope you all can do . Best of luck

• +1 1

Yes this is right but one thing is that i think rank and experience are different things but they are directly proportion to each other because if your rank is high you can learn more and more your experience will be  more

• +2 1

You are right, I am new here and I try to gain enough experience and learn everything about cryptocurrencies and I always look at the publications of members and the elderly, I do not learn from them and I never care about the rank, I just want to have a distinguished finger in my work and gain a lot of experience because it will benefit me a lot in My work, and rank comes after gaining experience and knowledge in our field of work.

Both rank and experience is very important and it good to pursue the both. Experience is said to be best teacher and if one focus and put much attention to gain experience which will be useful in what doing. It is when you have experience is a particular thing that you will be recognized.

Its really important to find that value that is easy to grow with and be able to propel the same in the greatest fundamental process we have today we need to find ranks that are easy to be  working with because if we must not find that solution to, its important to really define knowledge with experience, that is really powerful. so Experience is great

• +2 1

I prefer experience if someone earn experience then automatically he will be able to  earn a good rank in free experience comes first in any field of life if you have good experience then you will get more positive reputation and can earn money well so you must prefer experience .good luck 

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello my dear friend, i think experiance is most important thing, If we have an experience, then we will surely have an increase in our rank who do hard work and get the same success. And on this forum, we can enlarge our experience.

• +3 1

My friend, your talk makes sense, experience can come without getting the rank ... because the rank depends on the posts a person publishes and not on the information that he may learn.

I think Experience is a very important thing but Rank Matter does not matter as much as  experience does. If you say that you will go to work anywhere in the world, your rank will not be seen there, your experience will be seen there and in this way you will be given a job on the basis of the experience . This platform also works in this way and. in this  way  experience  is very good  then rank .

The both are very important for anyone .if u fain experience your rank attomaticaly high so the both are very important for Cryptotalk 

If you know the good question as good knowledge then we can know good things here because if you know a lot here then if you share it with people then good people will know here because new members here know something good about it.  If you can, then you can come up with some good ideas here

Thank you, my friend, for this clarification between the arrangement and the experience. I agree with you on this. Experience is more important because it leads us to more knowledge about cryptocurrencies. The arrangement comes in the second stage. We must have the knowledge in order to reap better profits.

Hi mate experience its better than to rank so i  preferr to experience. If you have rank  but not have experince  your rank not give you   good output. On the othar hand we gain many things in life  through experience. Experience make perfect man. You gain experience and serve in community your rank automaticaly nccrease  so you should focus on get the experience.

Rank and experience may seem like something that is generally complementary but for some, they are not. You can find someone with a high rank but has little experience. For me, experience beats everything. It is your experience that will make you take the proper decisions to earn the right way and efficiently. Ranks don't pay anything to you other than to feed your ego, with experience, you make money with it.

If we don't have experience about any field we cannot get rank. Experience comes first in every field of life. We should not work here just for money. Rather we should get knowledge about cryptocurrency. 

I think experience is the most important part in our life. In every field we need experience to get adapt to that work. When we are having good experience then we will get good ranks. There are lot of experienced members in this forum who helps others to share their knowledge's and help others. Thanks cryptotalk 

Mate, as I would like to think experience is a higher priority than rank. Since, in such a case that we don't have insight about any field we can't get rank. Experience starts things out in each field of life. We ought not work here only for cash. Or maybe we ought to get information about cryptographic money. Information is significant than cash and knowledge is power.

Hello my friend, this is a sensitive and beautiful question. I am one of the people who is interested in learning and gaining experience more than the rank because I like to understand what I am doing. In my opinion, this is better for the future.

Yes bro its good topic but there is not important ranking because here's many members work only for money they rate post and gives comments for only money and they don't get knowledge about crypto and they don't create there own topic for high ranking.

On 12/26/2020 at 1:58 PM, Golem king said:

many of the people think that rank or experience are same thing but they are totally different I have seen a lot of people that only run behind the rank and they don't want to get experience.

They just run behind doing posts and earn money from it.

Basically rank is the thing that you earn by keep doing posts and your rank goes on increasing. while experience is the thing that you learn from your study and you can apply it.

Rank is perception but experience is reality.

so we should try to get more experience and we don't need to focus on rank if we read a post then we should get full knowledge about it and its terms.

Every member here likes both, good ranking and experience, but in my opinion experience is very much needed, without it we will not get a good reputation and we will not reach a high rank, so we have to work hard to get experience and knowledge first .

The experience and rank both are very important and helpfull but I am personally prefer to experience. I think  there is no point in having a high rank if you do not have experience in this field of cryptomoney, in the forum there are people who only focus on making publications. 

• Useful or interesting 1