To which thing you prefer, rank or experience. - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Golem king

To which thing you prefer, rank or experience.

Both have their own merits and demerits. Experience is more authentic

than rank. In this world of money blank is more important than experience because everyone need money. If you have money experience doesn't matter. 

Both are important, but I will choose experience because my desire to gain experience is what motivated me to enter this field.  Experience plays an important role in your life and your work over a long period.  Some ranks may lie sometimes.

• +1 1

hello friends 

experience obviously 

without experience you did not get a rank 

rank is just a  top of alot of experiences 

through experiences you face alot of strugles regerets hard working  and many many more things to reach a good and high rank

In my opinion experience is most important because in every field of life you should be experience it and if you are experienced person then you can achieve your goal. You can get good rank or a good position. So I always prefer experience then rank.

On 12/26/2020 at 5:58 PM, Golem king said:

many of the people think that rank or experience are same thing but they are totally different I have seen a lot of people that only run behind the rank and they don't want to get experience.

They just run behind doing posts and earn money from it.

Basically rank is the thing that you earn by keep doing posts and your rank goes on increasing. while experience is the thing that you learn from your study and you can apply it.

Rank is perception but experience is reality.

so we should try to get more experience and we don't need to focus on rank if we read a post then we should get full knowledge about it and its terms.

Thank you very much for the explanation of rank and the experience so I will prefer the experience instead of increasing the rank because rank increase automatically with the number of posts but for getting the experience we have to learn knowledge and apply it in the the field of working.

• +1 1

Hello my friend, I think that experience is important in working through it to be more flexible in solving the problems we are exposed to ..
And through our information and our reading of the situations we are going through and the mistakes that we commit and learn from, we arrive at a real experience. Nothing is equal to experience, my friend ..
By doing so, we will ensure the best way to accomplish the tasks.

Yes friend most of people maybe thinkthat both are good .I would prefer experience, because every thing base on experience.  Who have experience can perform well. Rank on this forum will be increase by spending of time and making of new post. But experience is the only thing which have value in our life. Every place and every opportunity required experience. 

• +1 1

I prefer experience. Because I think if you don't have experience you won't understand anything, and you won't succeed. Experience is a great password in life. Suppose, you invest, but if you don't know about investing, how do you invest if you don't have experience? So experience is a very important part of life. We can succeed in life because of the experience.

Experience is the most important thing.  We have to focus on knowledge, not earning. When we gain good experience, we will achieve more good reputation, and thus our rank will increase and achieve more profits.  Experience is the basis of everything

Hello my friend. I will sell the experience on this platform. That is why gaining experience on the platform will be of great use in our real life. Nothing can be done without experience. That is why I will take experience. Then

Edited by Mohammad2005

The more experience you have, the more your skills will increase.  Your earnings, rating, useful comments will increase. So I think experience should be considered first.

On 12/26/2020 at 5:58 PM, Golem king said:

many of the people think that rank or experience are same thing but they are totally different I have seen a lot of people that only run behind the rank and they don't want to get experience.

They just run behind doing posts and earn money from it.

Basically rank is the thing that you earn by keep doing posts and your rank goes on increasing. while experience is the thing that you learn from your study and you can apply it.

Rank is perception but experience is reality.

so we should try to get more experience and we don't need to focus on rank if we read a post then we should get full knowledge about it and its terms.

I lean toward experience unquestionably on the grounds that it is obviously superior to rank with my assessment experience accompany difficult work and interest yet rank naturally increments with the progression of time.

I prefer the rank because it gives me strength in the forum and experience. It is also important for you to have knowledge about the crypto field, but the rank is much more important in my opinion for the long term.

Dear all people have its own opininon. But in my thunking, experience is very good thing. Witjout any experience , man are not able to do any work. Most of the people work on this forum only for experience. Experienced man cannot fail at eny where.

Yes, my brother, you are absolutely right. Rank and experience are very different because experience makes us work everywhere and rank will only work in cryptoptalk. Experience is a very good thing, we should get experience from everywhere.

Exactly, It is exactly the same, some people keep commenting posts to earn money from them, but learning does not give anything. But we should always know that what we have to fight, we will get a lot of success and very good only through a lot of learning.We can achieve it, but we need to learn, we have to sew it in the ghostly, so we should rest thoughtfully so that we can learn better than we can learn if we are serious 

I am newbie on this plateforum but after joining this i learned a lot of knowledge about  many usefull things .

By using this forum i know without experiance anything we can do nothing.Experiance is must periouty in our life or in our any typee of work.

In practical life, the experience is completely different from the rank, so the rank you get after you have great experience in the field of work, but for the platform I find that they are close.

What is rank means is that you will also gain experience, isn't this right? It is that the higher ranks will have some more experience from lower ranks, however there may be new members here but they could have many years of experience so treat everyone according to what they write and not their rank.

I think I prefer you experience. Because if you have experience in any things you can easily earn money. If you have experience then it is easy to reach at any rank. You can learn knowledge about crypto currency from this forum. You can get experience from this forum.

My opinion is experience . Experience is better in this site. More time got  this it was  wonderful   i think  Life time i will with  a this  experience . but some people like rank . Rank holder people some  don´t know  knowledge. 

I thinks both these are different from each others.And I preffer Experience is more effective than ranks.This is clearly understood that if you have experience then you can achieve any ranks and goals. I think experience play a vital role in achieving ranks but if you have ranks and no experience then it might be impossible to achieve further success I'm your life.

in my opinion experience is more important than rank. Because if we don't have experience about any field we cannot get rank.if you  have expirence you can work any way and you can get rank and enjoy your position with out expirence. for your experience you can earn rank. In my experience is very excellent.experience is most important in this rank. 

Friend, what I want is experience, I recommend everyone to focus on learning a lot because this will serve them when they go to make new posts and so people can value them, I think the best thing we can learn is to manage the cryptos well and also to invest in order to generate money.