Strange Thing! Locked Topics! - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
David84

Strange Thing! Locked Topics!

@David84 you need not to worry . It's completely normal thing. Moderators of this forum lock topics because they got proper answers of this topic and there is no need to add further to it .

For all the beginning members asking this question, there are locked topics because you aren't legible to comment on those because you are just a new member of the forum. The more you stay here the nore you will unlocked possible topics you can comment on. 

I did not encounter this in the topics, usually the topic is neglected to prevent any comments on it, when the topic gets enough responses, do not worry everyone cannot comment on these topics.

• +1 1

It is normal, these topics were closed by the moderators for some reason, and most of the posts were answered by the moderator and the appropriate answer was given to the required inquiry and for this he closed them, and I do not think that their number is large compared to the number of posts in the forum.

• +2 1

You should not worry about this because the meaning of the lock is because they have already closed the comments for this publication, this happens when the person has already fulfilled the objective of the publication or it is because this publication is very old, you should not worry about that and concentrate in which they really matter or in publishing that I can say is the best decision you can make in seeing to be commenting on this forum.

• +2 1

Thank you for providing interesting information about the padlock symbols, if you had seen it but did not understand its meaning either, now that I know, I will be attentive and I will ignore it because it is a signal that no longer needs to be published on this topic and we do not want to lose our precious time staying there.

• +1 1

dear friend I want to tell you that the love topic is by the platform so we cannot reply them and we can not react with them so I think there is the mean of love topic is to tell something the new member on this platform with working newly

Hello my friend
The locked topics you see in the forum These topics are locked for all members, so don't worry
And I think that this lock on the topic means that this topic cannot be commented on, and I think it was closed by the supervisors, but the main reason I do not know, but with days I will search to find out the reason

Well my friend .. I am still a new member in this forum, and in fact I have not yet read the other sections of the forum .. I have not found this lock that you are talking about in the beginners section yet .. But through the responses of the distinguished members, I gained new information about this matter, which is that it is This topic is closed by the supervisors, and there is no need to respond to this topic .. I wish you and everyone good luck and success.

I am also experiencing this problem too, because there are some countless numbers of topics that are been lock up so unfortunately we can't comment on them. And I think maybe the topics are not useful that's why the moderators lock them up.

I think, my friend, this code means that you cannot reply to this topic, and this case applies to everyone, because that means that the moderators have closed it, and the reason is that I think the purpose of this topic has been achieved.

• +2 1

This happened to me and I inquired of a very experienced guy here
He told me that the moderator will most likely close this topic, don't worry about it..or that the owner of the post got his answer.
You can go to other pages to answer the suggested topics

You have never encountered this problem before, make sure that you browse in the beginners section. Perhaps you are browsing in another section that contains a lot of closed topics, or maybe you misunderstand.

• +1 1

do not worry my friend
I think the author of the article found the information he wanted and locked his post
You can search for other topics and comment on them to post information in new articles that have not been closed yet

It is not a matter of concern, my friend, because this is a procedure by the author of the article, because he was satisfied with the number of posts that came to him, and he found the appropriate answer to his question, I think that there is a huge number of articles that you can comment on, and there are also other sections that are graduated with difficulty levels ,you can  choose one of them and start participating in it

• +4 1

I think that these topics that appear to you are closed topics by the moderators, and there are some of them installed as well, as it does not need to be answered, as they contain information

• +1 1

My friend, the black lock code that appears to you next to some topics, it appears to all members, and this means that the topic is closed and we cannot respond to it, and we can do nothing but search for other open topics that we are allowed to answer.

• +2 1

If the icon is black, then this means that you have previously commented on this topic. You can search for other topics in all sections.

• +1 1

Yes my friend, if you mean the black bubble next to the topics or posts, don't worry because that means you commented on it from
  Before, it is not necessary to comment on it again .. I wish you and everyone success.

There are two options, either that there are many mistakes, and the post is against the rules of the forum, or a suitable answer has been reached to the post and they do not want more responses without interest, so you should leave the closed post and move to a post that requires participation.

Dear, the matter is very simple and you do not need to worry that there are topics that are suspended from commenting again by the owners of the post in general by entering the post who did it and put it, a subject who has established a stable situation and then puts and stops the response to this topic again or perhaps  Officials stop responding to certain topics until now, in the hearts of officials in general, so dear, the matter is simple and there is no need to worry there are some topics that are generally closed. Thank you very much.

Subjects are closed by intermediaries for a variety of reasons, including temporal reasons, which are not commensurate with the time in which we live or because of the sufficient information they have received.

It's all because of the the topic has reached his limits so no more person can comment on it.Don't worry about it you can find other topic to answer to it.

Hello my friend, do not worry that it is normal to find many closed topics because the officials decided to close them, and if you see the icon in black, this means that you have commented on this post. Thank you very much.

The blocked topics you talk about do not allow you to comment only, but for everyone, so you have to choose other topics and write responses to them, or you can create new and useful topics.