Strange Thing! Locked Topics! - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
David84

Strange Thing! Locked Topics!

Hi everyone

I am experiencing a new thing I do not know if it is happening to you too

whenever I try to comment on a new topic I find a small black lock symbol next to the title 

and it means that the topic is locked for me and I cannot comment on it

The problem is that there are so many locked topic

and this really makes it hard for me to find suitable topics to comment on

Does anyone have an explanation?

Is this normal thing?

Please send me private message if you know the reason .. I do not want to be ignorantly committing any mistake.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +2 1

5 minutes ago, Galib said:

Welcome my friend The black icon on the topic means that you have commented on this topic and there is no need to comment on it again So flip through the pages and you will find a lot of topics

Hi there, thanks for your reply

unfortunately I am afraid that this is not the case here

I am new member and I am sure that I have not commented on the topics earlier

it is not a black chat symbol

It is a black lock symbol

Any suggestion?

• +1 1

21 hours ago, BaberAzam said:

@Davi48The lock 🔒 symbol shows that we cannot commit on this post. I think the adminstrator will lock 🔒 this post when the creater of the achieve his suitable answer. So , don't worry about this.

This is exactly the symbol I am getting next to the topics and the problem is that they are too many , that few topics are left for me to comment on. Do you know how to solve this?

14 hours ago, felipe199516 said:

What i understand is that the only section we can't publish is in crypto world, but that changes once we rank up to 100 posts in cryptotalk, so you explain in your post the most likely thing you try to publish in that section without having reached 100 posts and rank up, because i haven't seen that padlock thing in any post 

Exactly, as a newbie you are not allowed to post in all the sections, but I have finished my one hundred post few days ago and I think now I should be allowed to comment on all the topics.... should not I ?

• +3 1

@David84 Do you mean this black lock symbol? If it then yes it is a lock symble and it's mean the topic you are seeing is locked and you can't reply on it. Not only you, no one can reply on it. It is locked by the forum moderators. They lock the post when there is no need for any comment on that topics.

IMG_20201227_004704.png

• Useful or interesting 1

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

I don’t know, I’ve never had this problem before.
But the topic may be closed and no one can comment on it, not just you.
Is the subject facing you in a specific section or in all sections?

On 12/25/2020 at 3:00 AM, David84 said:

Hi everyone

I am experiencing a new thing I do not know if it is happening to you too

whenever I try to comment on a new topic I find a small black lock symbol next to the title 

and it means that the topic is locked for me and I cannot comment on it

The problem is that there are so many locked topic

and this really makes it hard for me to find suitable topics to comment on

Does anyone have an explanation?

Is this normal thing?

Please send me private message if you know the reason .. I do not want to be ignorantly committing any mistake.

@David84 The messages with the padlock say that the topic is closed for everyone, if you do not get posts to comment on, search Google for something about cryptocurrencies and make your own post, without copying and pasting but with your own words, that is original about what you understood about reading and with that you contribute in a positive way to the forum, you can earn reputations and grow your account, since we must all be contributors to the knowledge that we expect here, learn, teach and earn, greetings.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

The locked topics mean that those are no more available for any more replies and are just there to read and get information from them as those are closed.There are many good topics to respond and its strange that you are unable to find those to comment.I suggest you to spend more time at the forum and explore different sections to find the good topics.

When we are a newbie, they only allow us to comment in the section for beginners so they show us locks when we want to publish in other sections. From what I understand, after we exceed 100 valid advertisements, we will be able to publish in all sections of the forum.

Do not worry, the black icon is evidence that you have commented on this topic, so there is no need to comment on it again. Update pages you will find new topics you can comment on

When the posts show a padlock, it means that we won't be able to comment on those posts, the truth is I saw it many times and I don't know what will be the reason why they put a lock on those posts, surely they are posts that are no longer useful for the forum and are for be eliminated.

@David84My friend if you see black icon with questions then its mean you already give answer of this question and if you see lock then its mean you don't create post on this topic .Because some time admin locked the any topic such as if any one asked question in their topic and when he or she get answer then admin locked this topic . I hope you understand my post .

Edited by Malik9532

No boys, the image where the message is in black is different from the only with the padlock. There are constantly troubles with padlocks in which we can not comment and that i do now not know what the cause is.
Without a doubt they're topics which can be approximately to be eliminated or that are already very old and do not make contributions whatever to the discussion board. I believe that this may be one of the reasons.

Able friend that you have so many topics blocked because they have not reached a capable range which is why I honestly could not tell you why that is why it has not happened to me for now.

• +2 1

Yes sometimes we see may locked topics, the true status behind these kind of posts is that they are being banned for the unusual traffic and un obey of the rules of the forum.You must be very careful while posting a topic in the forum, you must not try to steal others content you should try to create a topic of your own.

There are many old topics that I noticed that have been closed and cannot be commented on, as there is a question and an answer to it has been reached through comments, so the moderators close the topic and most of the old topics have been closed.

• +2 1

This is true, I noticed that there are many posts that contain a lock code and we cannot comment on them and I think that the reason is that the officials have blocked comments about the post because it contains errors or it violates the rules of the forum so try to search for other posts

• +3 1

Welcome, my friend, it is not a black lock icon. I am a black sign only indicating that you have commented on this post before to alert you not to comment on it again so that the admin will not block you.
do not worry.

• +1 1

Yes, this is normal, there is no need to worry. I think the reason is that sometimes brokers lock some previously answered posts so we cannot comment on these topics.

• +1 1

Dear in my opinion when many people comments on one post and there is no need of more  comments so moderators lock the post . And no one can't comment on that . So don't take tension all people saw many posts which are locked .

Thanks.

Perhaps you mean the black cloud located next to the title on the home page that indicates that you previously commented on the post, or perhaps the owner of the post was banned from the forum for certain reasons

• +5 1

It's normal to find a many locked topic because the admins decide to close them they don't need to talk about them because they have something like rules or news that we don't need to comment on them it's normal brother 

If you see such a code, it means that the subject has been closed by management, it may not fit the rules here or they are really content with the number of entries in it. I advise you to review management. 

• +5 1

I think this black symbol that you are talking about is an indication that you have commented on the post, switch between pages through the page number below to find other information and topics.

When a padlock appears in the publication that you want to comment on, it means that you have already done it, that is why it appears to you is how it is told in the beginners forum, I tell you about that because I am still there and when you choose it happens to me you have to see the other pages and you will find many more publications for you to comment on.

Yes, I encountered this in some of the publications presented by the mediators, where we are content with admiring and reading the instructions only, but I did not encounter such a thing in a post about members.

• +4 1