Can a crypto talk be used as a social media Network? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Golem king

Can a crypto talk be used as a social media Network?

Yes, cryptotalk is like a social media platform for me. I spend most of the time in this forum daily. I think my investing time on this forum completely worth it. The limitation of personal message should remove from this forum. 

Yes buddy it an already social media platform because we are using this forum for the making to Crypto awareness and to share the views and the ideas about the Cryptos. The Crypto currencies are the emerging currencies fro the globe of the countries.

This will be a good idea but I think this place  is only meant to learn about cryto currencies, share the knowledge that experience we have about crypto currencies. But dont worry we are connected anyway.

crypto talk is a huge forum not a little bit app there are you can share any thing which you now is a very importent and give a good lesson to member of thi forum but you taking it like other apps, your rong because this forum gives us money + knowledge.

Yes it can be because I think the number of users which are present on the top social media site is almost equal to that which are present on the crypto talk so we can say that it can be used as a social media site.

Cryptotalk is learning and earning site . Everyone come here in platform for ean and learn money both the are benefits.  Every member share information and other learn it reply it and go forward.  It depends on you here are many good members. I think no crypto could not be like social media network . This site is good to learn and earn money .

On 12/24/2020 at 9:53 PM, Golem king said:

Hello friends I want to ask a thing that can crypto talk be used as a social media Network like Facebook WhatsApp Twitter or Instagram.

As we can make a lot of friends from these social media networks, can we also make friends from the crypto talk and can we trust the unknown people here.

Tell me your opinion about it.

@Golem kingkingCompanion, all that will rely upon the individuals you know inside the gathering, since some can exploit you, while others can help you, additionally recall that the Cryptotalk discussion is 100% mysterious so I don't think it is a smart thought to make companions in the discussion, since us all here assistance each other in our questions and we are likewise here to help other people.

Dear we can use this for most time . But we should to keep in mind that here we are for specific perpose . Here we are for learning here we are increasing for our knowledge and learn to something new. Here we are not for chat and friendship . We should to use this with rules. 

No I don't think so as crypto is a platform where crypto related informations, knowledge, and skills are shared between members of the forum.

Just as we can make friends and follow each other on social media apps, we can also make friends and follow each other on this forum. We must follow each other. By following, we can learn from each other more quickly and gain experience. This forum also pays us to publish good and informative posts while we are not paid on social media apps. ۔

• +3 1

I think it is not good advice. And i can't believe that it is possible.  As this platform is providing livelihood to lot of students as a part time job. And in case of social media network its system will be ruined. I think present  system is best. I am not in favor of your advice.

My friend this a good question but I don't agree with this because the actually purpose of this forum is to spread knowledge about cryptocurrencies. So if we use it as social media network it can be a violation of this forum.

Social media networks only provide all of Kipto's information, not for use.  There are many benefits to learning the rules of all cryptocurrency activities through social media.  We can share all the skills in the forum and collaborate with others

It could be seen that way friend because it really is possible because we have a proven chat in the forum and we can follow us and have a profile photo and cover but of course this is very different and it is not like a social network despite being one very active community is not the same but you can think as you say.

Yes, my friend, it is a great practical idea and it can be done easily because now we are working with each other and certainly we keep abreast of all the information and publications made by friends, and we can offer him advice, ideas and talk to him through this wonderful forum.

This plateform is only use to learn about the crypto currency. In this plateform we can easily learn about the cryptotalk. With the help of this plateform we can get more benefits and experience.

The concept of forums differ from these sites you mention in many forms. For example there is no status update feature here. Cryptotalk is a platform wher we exchange our idea.Most of the people how use this platfrom they like there privacy. Ask anyone to start a dialogue with him. It's a little different here, but no one's stopping you from doing that. This is basically for cryptocurrency purposes. 

On 12/24/2020 at 8:53 AM, Golem king said:

Hello friends I want to ask a thing that can crypto talk be used as a social media Network like Facebook WhatsApp Twitter or Instagram.

As we can make a lot of friends from these social media networks, can we also make friends from the crypto talk and can we trust the unknown people here.

Tell me your opinion about it.

I think no because this forum is only designed for the discussion of the cryptocurrency and for the sharing information , knowledge and ideas about the cryptocurrency. But we can interact here like the other social media sites only for the discussion of crypto.

I don't think so because we are here just to learn and to share what we have there is no need to make friends but if youbwant to do then you can text anyone there is a message box section so if someone replies you you can then chat with him and can do friendship as well best of luck dear 

Definitely we will find nice friends here and take advantage of their expertise in the crypto community and it's going to be a massive help to us. It's one of the main advantages of this platform because we can communicate with people from all around the world, but we can't take this forum for an amusing reason when it applies to cryptocurrencies, because we need to take note of the laws.

This forum is made just for crypto currency, if you want to know more about crypto currency, what you want to read, then you can only use it, you can't use it like social media, if you share the rules again, then you can still be barred.

Hello mate. Your idea is really funny and interesting when I think about there is no way to possible this about it is completely different platform. So I appreciate your thinking.

• +2 1

It's can not possible to work like other social media, because cryptotalk just created in other to share knowledge is not to chat between each other, and more over is always sharing knowledge between people that been in this platform.

We can make followers, but it is working platform and it is quite different from other social media network. Here we can discuss about cryptocurrency from many people and share our opinion to the others also vut in totally different way to the give social media networks.

Hello friend. Well, it is a very interesting thought, but I think if it happens then irrelevant posting will increase. As this forum is only for learning about crypto. It will lose its essence. So I think it should not be as a social media platform. It is good this way as a learning platform.