Can a crypto talk be used as a social media Network? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Golem king

Can a crypto talk be used as a social media Network?

Yes, you are absolutely right. If this grace becomes a network like Facebook WhatsApp Youtube, then it will be great. We will also be able to trust others very easily. But i can't make a network.

Your idea is quite interesting. But one thing to keep in mind is that it is only made for gaining knowledge and expressing opinions. In return we get some money from this forum. So it is not a site like Facebook, Instagram. Here you can get detailed knowledge about cryptocurrency. There are no features that allow you to use this site like a social site. Here you will meet many strangers. They will be your friends. But under no circumstances will you share personal and sensitive information with them.

Yes exactly bitvid right my bro I agree with your and you are sharing here but I say you no doubt my dear it is best forum but it is it like social media because it is the crypto knowledge and more people's not know about crypto. So don't do this.

• +1 1

No it is not because it is the forum for crypto and also for crypto earning I think so you can text with expert people but my dear don't worry it is crypto forum and not Gup shup forum so like to work here.

• +1 1

Cryptotalk is a good forum and it is a great source of knowledge about cryptocurrency. I think we can use this forum like a social media we discuss our problems with other members and they will share their thought according to their experience on our post

hello to all my dear friends...yeah  it's a nice topic to talk about  can cryptotalk uses of social media so my dear friend in my point of you I think that cryptotalk is made up of only for the cryptocurrency knowledge to share the Crypto knowledge and to get information about the Crypto world so it can't be used as a social media only you can share knowledge about Crypto world...

The purpose of cryptotalk forum is to acquire knowledge about cryptocurrencies and also to earn income by completing your task. Cryptotalk forum cannot be used as a social media network because it's not created for such purposes. 

I think it will be not possible to make crypto forum like a social app.The reason is that this forum is different from social forums.Its functions are different from social apps.Its working is different.Its objective is different.So in my idea crypto cannot be used as social forum like facebook twitter or whatsapp.

• +1 1

okay, except cryptography talk platform ought to be esoteric of your snooze, romaine we're will all to profit as well as learn, without problems that fact we can't vista condition, freeport beaver state experiences, save for us still quote along with words per minute spot I believe that fact's friendly this time.

My friend in my opinion we all are as family and friends that's why we should always help each other . But my friend  how we can trust unknown person because my friend we don't know this person is trustable or not . We should always be careful unknown persons because there are many scammers .

• +1 1

Yes of course my fellow member , cryptotalk I more important than any other social network or media in the world because cryptotalk is not just a social ,is a social network where you can achieve it gain more experience and earn currency as a outcome

• +1 1

This application is only used to recognize cryptocurrencies and not for any other purpose. So it is not a good idea to make friends here, but if you start working like Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, then using this platform will be useless and people who do not even know the name of the cryptocurrency will join this platform. It should be. So in my opinion it is the best as it is now.

This idea is very interesting actually but I don't think is going to be like that because cryptotalk required a lot of knowledge and experiences before joining while social media foes not require it and any body can post anyhow or something useless in social media while in cryptotalk is not like that.

Edited by Sir Lyman
  • Useful or interesting 1

Dear friends, this application is only used to learn about cryptocurrencies and not for any other purpose.  So making friends here is not a bad idea but if it starts working like Facebook, Instagram or Twitter then the use of this platform will be worth it and people who don't even know the name of the crypto will join this platform.

Cryptocurrency is an interesting forum for social interaction. Understand the educational objectives in this forum carefully. Apart from working here, there are various issues discussed. You can choose cryptocurrency as social media, because it's also a website. Here you can work as a website.

Cryptotalk differs from social media in that it is a site where we can gain complete knowledge about cryptocurrencies and experience and earn money if a platform is designed for this purpose.

Hloo friend....there is no chance for that because this forum was created to only the cryptocurrency exchange  .and this is allow to each ome of the participants to comments the posts also..

Well mate, of course you can make friends in this platform. I made couple friends in this forum and we're always speaking about cryptocurrency.but i don't beileve we can create relationships like our normal lives or other social networks. If we focus on learning in this forum we can find friends on this way.

Yeah if you want to use it in social media then you can use. This is totally depend on you. You can also get lot of people from social media and they can also learn about it. So it will be very good for you.

It would in reality be notable if we create new relationships with new humans from our money owed, and we are able to be capable of proportion our stories with each different and gain from every person's information.

Crypto talk purpose is different from social media network. I do not think it should be uses as social media network. Let just concentrate on the task we engaged ourselves here so that we get our earning but if it goes beyond that to be used as social media network it might be that the earning will not be involved.

• +2 1

The concept of forums differs from these sites that I mentioned, which are intended for member communication, but it is an interesting idea
I think, my friend, making friends here is not practical, so using this platform will be worthless
I think this forum is only used for learning about cryptocurrencies and for no other purpose.
Thanks for bringing up such an idea for discussion

@Golem king Hi dear , your idea is not so bad but if we use this forum like other social media apps then this forum will be worthless .... This forum is totally different from social media apps ...we came to this forum to learn something new notto make new friends.

On 12/24/2020 at 4:53 PM, Golem king said:

Hello friends I want to ask a thing that can crypto talk be used as a social media Network like Facebook WhatsApp Twitter or Instagram.

As we can make a lot of friends from these social media networks, can we also make friends from the crypto talk and can we trust the unknown people here.

Tell me your opinion about it.

In my opinion, Cryptotalk is almost the same as Instagram and Facebook. Here you chatting with people even more than on other social networks. Here, just like on Instagram, you can upload your photos. The only thing that distinguishes Instagram from cryptocurrency is stricter rules on the forum.

My friend I think that about knowledge platforms not only as a social media network .here you can learn about crypto currency and trading and investments and improve your language skills and earn money