Which year will crytocurrencies in circulation instead of real money? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cem Kesgin

Which year will crytocurrencies in circulation instead of real money?

Indeed, this step will be a qualitative leap in the future of cryptocurrencies and also in the lives of people, because it will be the most enjoyable and useful method and a shortcut to the troubles of transactions that we have to transfer from banks, I hope that we reach that advanced level and remove the maximum allowed in the currency industry

• +2 1

Actually my friend , cryptocurrenies made a lot of. Improvements since first year it launched in the markets to trade and invest , many people will say soon or in next few years , but I think we need a lots of year until we get full economical world wide dealing with cryptocurrenies only .

• +3 1

While cryptocurrency is gaining popularity in the real world, I believe there is no way to make it that much more stable anytime soon because no central bank has approved it yet, and some countries do not even recognize it. I assume cryptocurrency will do more in the future, and we see it as a future currency, but we will have to wait a long time for cryptocurrency to provide certain services.

I hope in future,crytocurrencies will  in circulation instead of real money. Crypto currency is becoming popular nowadays. People are showing interest in it. Some of the people living thier life by doing it. Crypto currency has a promising future. Im very optimistic about it.

I am very excited about this matter .. I cannot wait to use cryptocurrencies in our daily life .. It is easier and better and cannot be stolen like normal money .. I think that in the next few years we will witness the widespread use of cryptocurrencies and will become part of the global economy

In some of countries the cryptocurrency have been start using because they are more fast growing in digital currency and it will be very helpful for trading in Bitcoin for future.The upcoming years are going to be in use of digital currency.

I think it does not become a complete deal in cryptocurrencies, we need coins in daily dealings.
But cryptocurrencies will someday become the most powerful in trading and will develop over time, they are suitable for large trading and investment, and they have a good advantage that they are decentralized.

• +4 1

I want to tell you that before 2 years ago the cryptocurrency is become popular in all over the world when this form is start working and wanting more I want to tell you that but your pregnancy belly man forever because this is very popular at this time 

Yes my friend .. this is wonderful if it becomes .. a beautiful reality that we will live with cryptocurrencies in payment for any household or children's needs .. It is a great idea that I hope will be applied in the coming years .. Good luck to all